Leftists get butt fucked

I don't even like Turks but it brings warmth to my heart when I see liberals in pain
liveleak.com/view?i=7f4_1495044902

Antifa BTFO hard

Stop posting this gay fucking shit.

Roaches are dogshit
Antifa is dogshit
Leftists and commies are all dogshit

Get out of our country, every single one of those people don't belong here

Erdogan literally supports an Islamic state, there's nothing leftist about opposing him

>Talk shit get hit

This, protesters aren't antifa, they just want an independent Kurdish state.

Fucking this. King roach has been actively supporting ISIS and sending more roach mudslimes to Europe. He even fucking threatened to keep sending more mudslimes to Europe. Turks, antifa, liberals, commies are all fucking shit

They are Kurd and Armenian nationalists. They just want to do Turks what Turks did to them.

Make me.
We come to your country to talk state matters and you let some smelly Kurds protest us?
What kind of hospitality is this?
You as a host was terrible. One of the cops hit a Türk with baton and I swear you will pay for that.

From turks perspective giving kurds an independent state is like US giving al quaeda an independent state

*chitters*

That little cutie flinging water at the terrorists is my dunecoonfu

Say this thing to my face and get curb stompted bitch.
Our proxies in Syria are well known.
Who created Islamic state is well known.
Whose help they have is well known.
Your pointless accusations are not bothersome enough to warrant a beating on its own but calling us "bad guys" like a little child is pathetic enough to get you kicked in the teeth.

Fuck off roach, nobody likes you.

*chitters*

>act like a cunt
>wonder why nobody likes you

ask you can see roaches have no realisation of the meaning of law enforcement, and thus see the police as a mere obstacle between them and their target

I can't hear you through your Burka.

Ataturk would be rolling in his grave, roach.

You roaches suck at politics. Not long before you guys are kicked out of NATO and have to hug Putin for some protection. We all know your own troops can't deal with any of this by themselves. Can't wait to see your country in ruins.

I am not the only one failing his ancestors.
At least I still have the courage to act like a man.

I don't care one way or the other about Turks, & I HATE the left, but I'm not even a little cool with some foreign pieces of shit fucking up my fellow citizens even if they are absolute garbage; if anyone is going to wallop on those faggots it should be me. If I found myself near that situation, I'd be stepping right the fuck in. What the fuck is the rest of the world going to think of this? They they're going to think that we're ALL pussy ass liberal soft..motherfuckers have another thing coming

have you ever considered that this is a sign of irrationality and low intelligence?

>Drumpf is now ally with Edrogan sultan pro-sharia dictator

No it is a sign of "I don't give a fuck"
Free speech vs Türk...
Türk wins.

Bud there were no US citizens involved in that scrum, on either side. Only the popo's were

>Submits to Islam
>(((Acting like a man)))

>man
>cucked by pedophile prophet from desert

You dumb pupet.

>Turkish islam has something to do with Mohammeds religion

NOT REALLY.

Between Muslims and Communists i pick neither and want to gass them both.

t. CHP kemalist

Nigger, I will beat you bloody

Fuck off, Mudslime Serb. 'Merica's full. Also: Tukey's about to get severely red-pilled on how they don't get to use force outside their little embassy grounds on Americans. They might be liberals, but the assailants are foreigners and they need to go back where they came from after working in a nice agricultural prison for a few years and paying restitution.

Well the claim is Turks are cucked by Islam or Arabs.
Isn't it strange that it was only thanks to your help that Arabs are independent and Atatürk abolished Khalifa the leadership of Islam?
It seems we cucked them for a few hundred years.
Where were you cuck where were you?
What do I need to do to get American men to men up?

Oh...
...prolly shoulda paid more attention to it. Just got off work, & only knew that "Turks were beating protesters" on our soil. My bad

First we bought your NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR

now our cops are beating your citizens in front of your cops in your capital city

DAMN SON WE ALPHAS AND SHIIIIIIIIIIT :ddddd

USA BTFO USA BTFO

>act like a man
I hope you die in the next revolution or coup, but I am sure you will be shitposting here on Sup Forums when THE HAPPENING happens. Hakan please, just end it now.

You come to our country and abuse our hospitality by demanding we strip our citizens of their rights? America isn't occupied Anatolian Greece, you fatuous fuck. The Turkroach embassy must be handed over and its attachés arrested. Then, after they pay restitution and serve a prison sentence, they must be deported and permabanned, along with all future Turkish executive bodyguards. Your fucking days of being coddled by ignoramuses over your genocidal shit are over.

>Talk about being a man and a trap responds

Oh Tengri save me

He did, but you're headed right back to a caliphate with Erdogan.

>Erdoğan is finished
>Türks are finished.
>We will take Constantiniyye.
> Deus VULT.
Say it with me cuck

Never.

Try "curb stomping" me for one, shitbag...but I didn't even realize it they weren't even citizens, so whatever.I don't even give a fuck about you or your third-world cuntymen

>Turkish Nazis vs. Commie Terrorists

I'm confused about how I should feel regarding this.

At the same time - People shitting on Roaches...This how fucking Euro's should be treating their enemies abroad or at home.

>I am not the only one failing his ancestors
Great mentality, cucking yourself because your peers are cucks.

Just because your father and grandpa fucked goats, doesn't mean you have to as well Hakan.
Think for yourself. Fuck the men you love.

An Islamic State.

In an Islamic country.

Not. Our. Problem.

Just send Anzu here.

Maybe we should be taking fucking notes on how to run shit properly.

Lmao, seeing Turks manhandle American cucks in their own land made me like Roaches a bit more

It's like you want to be nuked.

Turkey was literally founded on secularism, and the west helped, it is our problem

>Fellow citizens

>Literally Arabic Commie Terrorists protesting about some Arabic Commie Terrorist shit and causing a big fucking scene in your capital

Are they Americans? Really?

Just stop you are embarrassing.
> I didn't know

Really?
What will you do now that you learn?

>I don't give a fuck
OH SO YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT THIS.
TRULY A KEKED MIND SET.
I am do in fine thank you very much.
It's not every day that your supposed allies support your enemies and expect respect you know.
Also try coups every few years and kill military engineers with poison. Truly I dishonor my ancestors by keeping it all together when everyone wants a piece of Anatolia.

I think I manage just fine.

No. It's not.

It's a problem for the Middle East. It's only our problem in so far as keeping them the fuck out of Europe and securing the borders.

Don't give a shit what happens to brown people or how they want to run shit in brown lands.

You know, since you enjoyed watching your 'roid-raging nigger-tier bodyguard types and fellow pussy Islamists beating up old men and women, perhaps we should introduce them to those antifa AND some of our local neo-nazis. The fastest way to make Americans who hate each other come together is to fuck with us while not being American. You would be zerged, firebombed and overrun in a matter of seconds if this got better exposure in the USA and all the papers, TV news and non-"conspirastream" websites didn't downplay it.

It would make the Tehran US embassy look like a fucking happy-time, degenerate rave, but nobody would be taking hostages. Count your blessings that the press is not beating the drums on both sides for your asses, roach.

>Losing an ally in an extremely valuable strategic position to Islam is not our problem

???

They're not fucking with Americans.

Maybe white people, including white Americans, should be treating their commies like that.

Local neo Nazis are the same as Antifa.
Besides your cunt lost a war to three Russian tanks.
What do you think that makes you?

lol, my roach filter is going off the charts. Remember folks, invest in raid and filter all roaches

>to Islam

Nigga Erdogan doesn't not give a fuck whether you are Islamic or not. He cares about Turkey. That's it. You have Muzzie alliances all over the area.

I'd be more concerned about the fact that you're losing EUROPE to Islam.

> A dirty arabic insect
> Acting like an internet keyboard warrior
> To try and convince people on a tibetan basket weaving forum that he is tough

Oh, look at that flag.

I'm surprised. Totally surprised. No sarcasm.

Kek amrifats aleays saying,if that happened here....and now it happened and you dumb fucks go "hurrr durrr they were leftis so not american".Kek you got cucked by roaches and did nothing about it.

we should burn roaches

> arabic
Dumb maori cunt

I don't give a shit about you dishonoring Ataturk, I care about the reason why.
Your reason is, because everyone is doing it.
Go ahead, ruin your country, but don't do it because "everyone else did it too mom."

That herd mentality is disgusting. Then again, roaches are too.

Ya people from a dictatorship is invited into your country and they beat your fucking citizens and you celebrate KYS FAGGGGOT

u FUCKS ARE JUST WAITING TO GET KEKED

Nigger those protesters are American citizens regardless if they are ethnically Kurds or Armenians.

Hey, my youth. Some boy dem, dey pon de corner an' ting, an... de boy dem sell some tings and ting, an... I gwa'an, an' I say... oh, dem nah wan' gimme my money an ting. An'... every corner my corner an... I want my money an' ting, ya know? Ah no see dat!

ANTIFA would actually side with Erdogan. Death to the turkroaches.

>herd mentality

That's why our country is being flooded by foreigners, isn't it you atomised individual?

Anyone defending Soros paid protestors don't belong here and are most likely a shill working for one of his faggot companies. This is the 100th time today I've seen the I can't believe Americans got attacked by Turks. Sorry no these protestors are scum and are not Americans they're traitorous communists.

Were the two guys arrested on the pro or anit-Erdogan side? We better see some arrests of those thugs in suits.

Yeah I'm sure old PKK Separatists who want a free Kurdistan are paid ANTIFA...sure Turkroach.

Old Kurds and Old Armenians aren't being offered membership into the ol' Soros clan, gtfo shill

It makes me an American who is training them not to lose wars to Russia (and how to use some new toys) and who is monitoring their 'administrative boundary lines' until Russia's manlet dies and Abkhazia and Ossetia decide to reunite because there will be no more Russian gibmedats to keep them propped up. Haven't heard much about those "special border enforcement" kidnappings lately, have you, Turkroach? The last time a Russian Interior Ministry cocksucker crossed the border illegally to play the ransom game, he abandoned the idea of grabbing a local when he noticed the red dot on his partner's chest.

I recommend you reconsider supporting strong-man dictatorship and autocracy. That little re-experiment is coming to a close now.

Your comment makes 0 sense Jaap. Totally irrelevant to the discussion Hakan and myself are having.

We are not discussing immigration.

Who are these people? DNC victims?

fuck off cucks

>b-but they weren't REAL murricans

>cheering on foreigners assaulting American citizens exercising their rights
They should be hanged and so should anyone supporting this.

Sad that our country gets BTFO by a shithole like Turkey

>b-but muh civic nationalism

We have to agree to disagree on that point.

I don't think of Kurds or Turks living in Australia as Australian, and even if they were, I still wouldn't give a shit about them.

PKK are literally Anti-Fa, dickhead.

While a Turk is a roach, it's also how we should treat our native Antifa problem.

Kurds here are all hard left, communist, strongly anti-white antifa supporters.

I doubt they're any different in the U.S.

>American """"citizens'"""

Civic Nationalists who support anti-white communists should be hanged alongside them.

>Kurd

>Posting with a U.S. flag

What did the communist mean by this?

I want this to be happen on a national scale. Violence IS the answer

>bu-but laeftists are GOOD at fighting....

In case you forget

And here's a czecken coming to the aid of the roach. TURKED.com eh?
Just go curl up and die in your damp little shithole squatter house please rofl.