What do these guys share in common besides being president ?

What do these guys share in common besides being president ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Sp-jSrEjSM
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/israel-ivanka-trump-jewish/97638832/
youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8
people.com/politics/jfk-diary-auction-fascination-hitler-legend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reagan and Trump were/are retards. JFK was one of the greatest ever. Right up there with Based Bill Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama

Daily reminder: Do not respond to phone posters(anyone with IMG_[xxxx].jpg), they are newfaggots and most likely from reddit. back to the fields

Being shot

JFK was a stupid drunken Irish catholic mick moron. He couldn't keep his dick out of mobsters wives cunts and got bodied because of it.

he challenged the institutions and secret societies that u worship, obey and fight for

>ywn experience this

youtube.com/watch?v=9Sp-jSrEjSM

Reagan was the best president of the USA

I wonder if this faggot leaf realizes JFK and his father were Hitler sympathizers, and very anti-communist, anti-jewish, much unlike king rape and king nigger

JFK was a WWII hero you fucking retard. He fought against the Axis powers and spoke out against Hitler.

You right wing retards are the fucking America hating Hitler sympathizers. You post that shit everyday on here.

Democrats fight for their country.

Republicans run, hide and side with the enemy.

I really like this one. It's basically European race in a nutshel..

Last I checked Cold war ended 25 years ago.

Hitler is a fucking hero and you'll always be a gay little leaf. Fuck your (((America))).

Day of the rake when.
But thanks for taking one for the team when it comes to the mudslime refugees.

Didn't JFK praise Hitler one time?

they're all sacks of shit with obnoxiously delusional fans

See what I mean. See how easy it is to expose you America hating right wing retards.

Of course I hate America, your left wing ilk have turned this country from greatness and shoved it into the abyss. It was always meant to be a white nation and not your "muh civil rights and progressive free world!"

Trump won the college educated White vote. Only affirmative action retards voted Hillary.

wtf I love Israel now

The only reason Right wing retards win is because of affirmative action

they all despised canadians
SMART people

Left hates America they even like to burn the flag instead of wear it as a shirt

JFK = greatest fucking president after andrew jackson

the rest = kikes and kike enablers

Last I checked Ivanka is from non-Jewish country.
Unless Trump is admitting he's a jew himself.

Leftists are so fucking dumb they don't even realize how dumb they are, often the problem with legitimately retarded people

"muh muh the kennedys were a tranny loving family that loved my perversions and loved black "people"

LOL affirmative action is for shitskins who can't compete with more intelligent Whites you retarded leaf

good goy

The left loves America. All u right wing retards ever do is crash the economy because u hate America so much.

lol ivanka is jewish

r u dumb

You realize you're posting shit about Joe Sr right. Not John F Kennedy. That's what a fucking right wing retard you are.

JFK went after the Federal Reserve and u right wing retards hate him for it

It's for right wing retards who are unemployed and ODing on opiates

You're an idiot, there's no jews in Slovenia.

They're all liberals?

You don't love America leaf, you hate white America, the real America.

LOL JFK praised Hitler dumbass. Also Trump won the college educated White vote.

Neck yourself Obamaleaf

Huh? That's not what affirmative action is dumbass. Do you even know what it is?

it's too late for me to btfo your face again whig leaf

The American Founding Fathers were White Nationalists

aww poor baby can't make a counter-argument soooo cute

I love America and u right wing retard billionaire globalist cockholsters are a fucking embarrassment to my race

>king nigger

If your best insult is to insult the man on account of the color of his skin, then it says a lot of good things about the man.

LOL JFK opposed Hitler dumbass. He fought in WWII.

You right wing retards are so fucking dumb, you don't even know who JFK was.

>You right wing retards
Opinion automatically discarded for being a moron

how many digits are in your iq

Oh wow did it really take you that long to realize? You Oblumfkins and left wing retards are dumber than I thought if you also don't think JFK shared his father's views on Jews and Hitler.

They were liberal revolutionaries. The conservatives wanted to stay with Britain. As always conservatives are cucks.

>usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/israel-ivanka-trump-jewish/97638832/

She converted to judaism to be able to marry her Jew husband, Kushner. She gave birth to three kids, all considered Jewish now.

Affirmative action is what u right wing retards heavily rely on.

Go cry somewhere else bitchy leaf

LOL RIGHT WING RETARDS BELIEVE FAKE NEWS AND FAKE QUOTES. HOLY SHIT YOU MORONS ARE DUMB AS SHIT

I don't know how anyone would even try to deny this.

Cry? I'm enjoying Trump's shitshow of a presidency

He fought in the pacific theater you incel.

Keep shilling, can't change anything fucking retard

do you know who lee is leaf

Right wing retards think the Pacific Theater wasn't part of WWII

>He fought in WWII.

The best part is I don't even have to waste my effort arguing with you. Look, this is all I have to do
>LEAFNIGGER
Now fuck off and go outlaw criticizing islam or whatever it is you pussies do in your spare time

Holy shit the irony. What a fucking retard
HAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAH
Gas the leftists, they are done

JFK challenged the Jew 'Federal' Reserve'

They killed him.

youtu.be/XY02Qkuc_f8

LOL LEFT WING RETARDS LOVE TO BELIEVE THEIR FALSE IDOLS. You know that is from a BBC article right? Are you admitting BBC is FAKE NEWS?

Lol they believed that only land owning White men should vote. Oh and check the Naturalization Act of 1790. Only White ppl could become citizens.

Are you also implying rebellion is a Laft thing? By that logic the Confederacy was Leftist

Left wing retards think fighting in the pacific is the same as fighting in Europe lmao

that southern retard who lost the war

lol here's the source dumbass

people.com/politics/jfk-diary-auction-fascination-hitler-legend/

You retards are just mad because a black man was a better president than any of your right wing retard Republican presidents. Obama did more for white people than any Republican ever did.

Don't feed it
The dumbass is obviously very butthurt and trying to damage control as much as possible

After visiting these two places you can easily see how that within a few years Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who ever lived. He had boundless ambition for his country, which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world, but he had a mystery about him in the way that he lived and in the manner of his death that will live and grow after him. He had in him the stuff of which legends are made.
This is from Prelude to Leadership (The Post-War diary of John F. Kennedy). See page 73 to 74.

>They were liberal revolutionaries.

They are by modern standards conservative.
>Feared tyranny of centralized government
>Opposed high taxes
>Opposed foreign rule
>Believed in states rights.

Just to name a few of the major points.

Yeah they also rode horses and shat in outhouses. It's not the 1790s anymore kiddo. That's the problem with a conservakeks and right wing retards. You're always living in the past. It's CURRENT YEAR. Dumbass

>He fought in WWII. (You)

no we're talking lee

Fake news. Source cannot be found.

You need to venerate your father and sort yourself out cuck faggot

Hey, post a graph showing the majority party in the house and senate during that upswing. They make the budget.

>which rendered him a menace to the peace of the world

Hitler was a significant figure. No shit.

Lies. It wasn't JFK who said that. It was Lloyd George.

Posting the same fake news graphs over and over again won't make Oblumf the president you left wing retard.

The conservatives back then wanted to stay with Great Britain. That was the conservative thing to do. You retards ever learned about the loyalists in high school before u dropped out?

>lee

u might have to be more specific there

I feed off of his misery.

getting his brains shot out was the only good thing kennedy did
i am giving you all of the information you need leaf

lol right wing retards. All u can do is try to take credit for OBAMA CLINTON GREATNESS while completely dinduing your right wing retard hero Dubya Bush

real news retard. real news

Tell me why do you so desperately suck the muslim cock of a dirty renegade that didn't even have anything to do with your country? How much is your shill company paying you for you to shitpost this much? How angry are you knowing that Trump will be prez for 8 years and there's nothing you can do about it other than desperately scour Wikipedia for obscure illegitimate charts just so you can mark your Internet argument whiteboard? Absolutely pathetic
>inb4 hurr right wing retards jew jew jewy jew
I work a manual labor job in a family owned business that was on the verge of closing shop until Trump came along and now we haven't gone more than three days without working. How about you address actual problems in your pussy ass country over here and fuck off manly USA politics you fucking leaf nigger piece of garbage

And yet the economy tanked and 12M people were added onto food stamps. You also are comparing Obama to Bush...

JFK quote isn't about a Jewish conspiracy, it's about Soviet Communism.

George W Bush will be second to hang on the day of the rope, right after the nigger king. We'll save you for last so that you can watch everyone you love lined up in front of you and gassed before you get the chamber.

whoa it was only slightly less shitty congrats

i feed off yours

Trump getting btfo everyday in the worst disaster of a presidency ever is better than I could have ever imagined

>And yet the economy tanked

stop electing Republicans u fucking right wing retard

Holy shit u dumbasses are too young and fucked up in the brain to even know who was president in 2008

>Tell me why do you so desperately suck the muslim cock

LOL how come u right wing retards are always projecting?

Really you're feeding off of your own desperation because nobody in this thread is in misery over this, we're very excited to have an oppurtunity soon to kill left wing retards and oblumfkins.

all of them lost their brains in one way or another

none of this will happen

u retards are fucking delusional

>we're very excited to have an oppurtunity soon to kill left wing retards and oblumfkins.

fuck u nutters are getting worse and worse

more delusional by the day