Tulsa Livestreamed BLM lynching attempt

JUST HAPPENED
Quick rundown:
>green shirt guy tries to talk sense to BLM protesters
>they get mad, start threatening him
>tries to flee
>chase him down
>stream cuts
>According to the streamer on FB he got away in the back of a truck just in time

youtu.be/q-SGkjuKB9c

Full stream, whiteboy lynching starts at 1:37:20: youtube.com/watch?v=14dHrH5B9kE

The shooting they were protesting: youtube.com/watch?v=OLxq1acs5xc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q-SGkjuKB9c
youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
youtu.be/PWDeP0L8wDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lymchmob

Based Betsy bump

his name is green shirt man
never forget the truck of peace

digimon

niggers are the future

NOTHING IS HAPPENING IN 1:37:20

Yeah, I fucked up, wrong link. Happens around 2:40:00 on that link

>Black teens harrasing this guy 20 to 1
>Half sane chimp with megaphone
>Stop it. Stop it now
>This is why they call us niggers
>Niggers continue niggin anyway

some what depressing tbqh

>>Half sane chimp with megaphone
I wouldn't file her away as a good person just yet.

Kay kay I'm hear niggers.

Did find based megaphone qwain yet?

She did have a single moment of clarity nonetheless.

>were acting like niggers
One.

fruit rollups fo eyebrows

when she said "they call us niggers"?

Based Betsy Bump show your respeks.
Is that Jordan Peele?

Honestly, I thought it was a white woman talking for a second. Didn't believe a chimp could say something that rational.

Still hope it gets put behind bars.

>WRONG NAME
Based Betsy Bump

Wait, what?
I thought she just said "call us niggers!"
Like as an a-okay for us to say it now.

Well that sucks...

He's dead isn't he?

Imagine if that was a white women talking to a kang like that? If only it waz 1200BC amirite

I think she said 'this is why they call us niggers'. Not really helpful in calming down a bunch of blacks who feel discriminated against.

listen to megaphone bitch at the start of the video youtu.be/q-SGkjuKB9c
>i just passed history class and economics class
>and taking government classes
>so you can not tell me more than what i already know

she knows everything!

Old bread for those migrating

LOL, I hope the Kekistani child gets bashed

They got him and the feed ended

I hope based truck man runs you over in a snowstorm.

fuck, megaphone bitched started the whole confrontation.
she is arguing with green shirt guy and touches him so he reacts then all of them come over, u armed, u armed, u armed and it escalates

collage educated megaphone bitch who thinks she knows everything because she took 3 college classes is not based kek

KEKKEKKEK etc...

He happened to be wearing a green shirt, there was no kekistani flags or meme spouting from him

>>According to the streamer on FB he got away in the back of a truck just in time
You got a link to where he said that on FB? Thanks

You stupid fucking dutchnigger, this is how you end up missing completely, or worse:

>hit nig in leg
>nig on PCP, doesn't even notice
>blasts you

Lethal force should not be used non-lethally. If it comes to shooting, you shoot with the full understanding that it will probably end with your target dying.

>literal
>old
>fags

Cringy m8

God, I hope these autistic fuckwits get killed to a man.

You are not alone, mate

here, from last thread

did your brain cells shut down from eating all that police cum?

Every time the white haired black lady calms down, the loud protesting (((whites))) rile them back up! What a cohencidence!

wow a real truck of actual peace

nypa faggot

inb4 the nigger's phone number gets poasted.

>wow a real truck of actual peace

That fucking idiot just won the lottery. But being a fucking idiot, he will probably try his luck again tomorrow.

btw, can any of you tell me what indications these are?
>“I have all the indications that he has a gun,”

wtf happened in the police cam? They surround the guy with 4 officers and then blast him?

Being told to stop doing stupid shit or you'll get shot, then continuing to do stupid shit and even reaching somewhere that there could be a gun

It's so fucking simple man. They explicitly laid out his options a) stop and comply or b) get shot. He decided he wanted to be shot so chose option b.

Next time Betsy is coming fully toted with mini sawed offs fagits

thanks for shitposting. Just doing your patriotic duty?

I told me mom once that i didn't need to go to school anymore because i knew everything they had to teach me. She said okay you're big enough and i proceeded to fuck up my life in the following years.
Thanks mom, where's dad ?

I told you the indications that you were asking for retard

He's right though pal? Mr Green shirt is a fine example of the epidemic of prolonged immaturity in (chronologically aged) "young adults"

police teaches their officers that reaching into a car is indication that there is a gun? Well that's weak, still not plural.

nice of leslie jones to turn out for her people.

the guy in the green shirt trying to explain to the blacks they need to take public transport if they want to work a better job and explain to whitecucks that its wrong strategy to block traffic. fairly brave of him but why you would ever go to a gathering of angry black people is beyond me

When you have a gun pointed at you and the person holding it is telling you to stop and get on the ground, then yes, it's an indication that you have your own gun if you reach into a car instead of stopping and getting on the ground.

You're not very good at debate.

The only fucker who made sense that night was the pastor. He tried to explain MLK and they fucking chimpend out on their own voice. Apparently wanting races to co-exist is fucking racist.

>can you follow directions
>can you not act like you are going to kill me for 5 minutes
[If not]
>can you let me handcuff you for 15 seconds for an additional 10 minutes

Why is that so hard?
Cause kangs stay plotting sketchy shit or they are never in a natural state of mind. Its jussss dat simple boy.

paranoid much? it's a crime the state gives guns to people like this.
What debate? you keep insisting on your retarded arguments and thats it.

Well we can't get good statistics on these things so along with media not highlighting white deaths, blacks are left assuming they are targeted. Too much trouble I guess. Or the strife is seen as preferable.

>Hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's paranoid to think a black dude on pcp refusing to comply to demands while a gun is pointed at him might have his own gun and might use it if given the chance durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Y o u a r e r e t a r d e d

>Talk sense to a nigger
Darwin award well earned

>squidding hardcore
>r6

Yea, looks about right.

I'm getting tired of all this.
Wake me up when the shooting war starts.

betsy said, when asked why she choose a gun over a taser
>I meet a gun with a gun
after pointing a gun instead of a taser at him when he clearly had no gun for 15 sec.

"moderate nigger"

youtube.com/watch?v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
start at 1min
these are american nigs. not zwerte pete.
basically any time a nigger doesn't listen to you and reaches somewhere that is not in your view is indication he has a gun as far as police are concerned.

see where was the indication of the gun before he went to the car? You went all in too soon my friend.

I would tell you to try shooting at a target that small yourself to see how hard it is, but you eurocucks can't even look at guns, can you?

>when he clearly had no gun
did you pat him down?

Green Lives Matter
youtu.be/PWDeP0L8wDo

he was holding his hands above his head. What was the indication of the gun?

Already asked and answered. This faggots trolling or shilling. Just ignore.

Dumb fuck what do you think happens when you shoot a pumped up nig in the leg? Try it, I dare you.

You can't train your officers properly, fatbrain murica?

your answer was when he didn't listen to orders and went for his. Unless you are a racist faggot who knows he will do this you can't knowthis the moment you start the action. Do you even breath?

Military and police are trained to shoot center mass. It doesn't work like it does in TV shows.

theres not shit happening at 1:37:20

In the second video (the one with the cops) why did they shoot the guy? To me it seemed like he was complying (then again I couldn't really tell what the fuck is happening).

fake news.

Fucking kill yourself before you get someone else killed.

They are trained properly which is why they shoot to kill. Life isn't a bourne movie faggot you can't shoot the gun out of someone's hand. You'll miss and they'll kill you

I fucked up, 2:40:00, OP is always a faggot

Someone's reaching in their car.

You have three seconds to determine if they're reaching for a gun or not.

Oh! Too slow, you're dead.

I don't care much for the power police have these days, but niggers don't make their jobs any easier by forcing them to anticipate violence against them.

>I don't agree with you. You're shitposting.

Being a faggot

its at 2:40:00,
at 2 29:00 maybe he starts debating some cucks and blacktwinks then some short chubby halfblack girl with a babymegaphone starts getting in his face and kicks off the whole thing. then leslie jones starts talking at him and aggressively pointing.

that half black fat girl is the same one who tries to stop it and says this is why the call us niggers. then niggers see animal acting like prey, predators instinct to pursue.

I think in some faggy euro countries you don't do that. We don't mess around here. You appear to be a threat to a cop, you die. Easy, a) get on the ground don't move, b) die.

apparently france only deals with black people and not niggers.

>“I do not pull a Taser out, which is less lethal. I meet a gun with a gun.”
She had her gun pulled before he was even walking to the car.

low energy

>you are only arguing in your opinion what you think is correct. That's not debating.

Being a faggot.

no wonder so many maniacs join the US police.

thanks BRAH

suspect was black tho

youtu.be/PWDeP0L8wDo

>yfw Hi Antifa!

Welcome to America, where people are all too eager to kill cops

Do yourself a favor and look up Officer Dinkheller. Go ahead and watch the video, too.

I have actually agreed to something in this debate, the other side? nope, keep sucking blue dick.

actually, most of us don't like the idea of working a job that raises our chance of getting shot or stabbed by a nigger by 3000%.

He doesn't have to agree with you for it to be a debate you drooling homo.