Trump & Russia: Nothing there?

Do you truly believe this Russia thing is 100% made up, or do you not care that you've voted for a traitor?

Other urls found in this thread:

simplypsychology.org/cognitive-dissonance.html
theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
theintercept.com/2017/01/04/washpost-is-richly-rewarded-for-false-news-about-russia-threat-while-public-is-deceived/
theintercept.com/2016/08/08/dems-tactic-of-accusing-adversaries-of-kremlin-ties-and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Russia my enemy?

No I don't and that's what scares me about it.
I'm absolutely certain russia wanted to get trump elected because hillary was a threat to their interests and Putin hated her. Not to mention trump is anti nato and that's music to put in ears.
What worries me is some stupid little thing like what general Flynn got crucified for will pop up and fuck this all to hell.

Imagine if hillary won and we tried to do this but with idk like Saudi Arabia or something. It's obvious they wanted her to win. And if we dug into it as hard as they're digging now we'd probably find something.
I just hope trump is as good at covering his tracks as they are.

100% made up and Russia is not my enemy

When you read/watch your media replace:

Russia - Israel
Russians - Jews

It will be most anti semitic mass media ever

It's fake news, but it's the only angle they have on Trump.

Since he was out of the political game, they've got nothing else on him.

Better yet,

Russia - Pembroke Sunday School
Russians - Ms. Jannice's 3rd grade choir.

How is Russia the enemy?
The largest nuclear arsenal specifically aimed at the US, every major US conflict this side of 1950: Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Africa. The cold war, spies and sabottage.

And most recently:
All out war in Syria with Russia directly opposing the US, Crimea, the election hack, money to lobby American politics, helping determine the outcome of the election to their favor.

Are you seriously asking that question?

>All out war in Syria

You're the bad guys there, at least with the former admin.

>Do you truly believe this Russia thing is 100% made up, or do you not care that you've voted for a traitor?
Manafort and Flynn have close ties to russia. Trump himself? Nah, he just have thin skin and overreacts to media pressure.

>stir shit in the ukraine and syria
>russia protects it's interests
>HOW DARE THEY OH MY GOD RUSSIAN AGGRESSION

Stopped reading at election hack. You're a retard who should just stay on r/eddit

ARE U SEEREEEEEOUS?
R U CEREEOUS?!
ARE U THO?

Got something for that headache, OP.
Try not to choke on it.
>simplypsychology.org/cognitive-dissonance.html

Yes. There is absolutely nothing there.

This is not the first time the dems drummed up Russia when they were pushed back into a political corner. This is what they always do when the heat gets turned up on them, "Russia, Russia, Russia!"

We are the aggressors you fucking retard

McCain is pushing the Russia narrative like a rabid maniac. McCain's campaign manager, Davis, is partners with Manafort, whom McCain pushed aggressively to help the Trump campaign and whom is literally the start and end of this entire Russia connection liberal hallucination. Why is Manafort connected to Russia? Because he and Davis, AND McCain have actually been pushing Putin and Russia's best interests for YEARS! McCain aggressively pushed for Montenegro (the Moscow of the Medereranian) to become independent--this was like gold to Russia, as the "country" is owned by Russian oligarchs entirely and its connection to Serbia was a problem for them. Just a month ago, McCain was shilling for Montenegro to join NATO and when Rand Paul walked out of the meeting in protest, McCain spergged out and accused him of working for Putin. Seeing a pattern?

The Clintons themselves verifiably received over $140 Million from Russians over the years, including a recent half a million to Bill just for a speaking at one of Putin's pajama parties or something. NONE OF THIS TRUMP/RUSSIA SHIT HAS ANY FOUNDATION IN REALITY!!!

There is obviously direct involvement by the Russian government to infiltrate and control the office of the US President. Mueller will find all of this during his investigation, unless Putin or Trump poisons Mueller during the investigation and kills him. Russia is the eternal enemy of the US and all the free people of the world. We need the greatest president of all, Ronald Reagan back in office, so we can double our defense budget and again force Russia to try to keep up, breaking the back of their economy and causing the people to turn on Putin and hang him. The only chance is for Russia is to turn into an open, progressive, democracy. Otherwise it will stagnate and decline into chaos, ala Venezuala. Oil is worth so little now, and in the future it will be worth even less. To quote one of our greatest presidents, Barack Obama, as he referred to Russia "they don't make anything the world wants except for arms and oil". I must apologize to all the countries of the world for the embarassing president we have now, the Russian loyalist with his commie block mail order wife. I didn't vote for him.. he was put into office by hateful country rural white trash that should not have even been allowed to vote. Soon, all of this will end as Trump is impeached.

Yes. What do you imagine Vietnam was about? The cold war? Why do Russia keep the second largest nuclear arsenal in the world? What do you think NATO is for?
Ask your parents, when they practiced nuclear drills at schools, who did they expect would be launching nuclear missiles at US cities?

You can't be this misinformed.

desu I'm more interested in the what that Trump shared with the Russians about ISIS than the sharing itself. Must've been interesting stuff.

The soviet union?

Again, US is the aggressor here. Fucking Nato.

Yes, there is nothing to the Trump - Russia connection.

Because Russia doesn't give a fuck about you, your country or your welfare you fucking dunce. Oh yes that and they're the single largest superpower with an acrimonious relationship with the U.S, framed with proxy wars and arms races for as long as time itself.

fucking kek, God Emperor Trump is done. The meme is almost over, and it's going to end with impeachment after only 100 days in office. Boy does Sup Forums look 7-shades of autistic right now

Back to the cave, you fucking robot.
100 bucks says this poster isn't human.

It's 100% media manufactured.

Literally no one believes it except the most brainwashed shitlibs.

Russia has always been, and shall always be, our enemy and the enemy of all freedom-loving people all around the world.

Is Dongald Dumpf still president?

I thought he resigned in shame already.

>be billionaire
>be the POTUS
>hurrdurr he's Bannon's puppet, Putin's puppet, Xi's puppet

Seriously, shills don't make any sense

I am totally human.. I just had to speak my mind. I am not part of any conspiracy either. There are many posters here who are in total opposition to Russia and to our despicable President. I am just one of many.

>You can't be this misinformed.
You can't possibly think it's still the 50s.

Tell me, user. Do you shit yer drawers in fear of japan bombing pearl harbor again?
Quick history lesson, the USSR doesn't exist anymore, and Japan still does.

DELET THIS. MY BOY TRUMP DINDU NUFFIN

He will soon.. and eventually we will return to rightful democratic leadership. Trump is the total clusterfuck that can happen when you let rural white trash vote.

>implying Donald Dumpf is actually a billionaire

release the longform tax returns, dumpf

You are a retarded cuck of embarrassing proportions. You know LITERALLY LESS THAN NOTHING.

Obama signed an EO that literally opened the US up to exporting crude oil for the the first time in half a century. And then signed a full blown oil export approval into law a year later. You think Obama gives two shits and a piss about solar energy and muh environment? He's one of the most corrupt pieces of shit to ever walk the earth, you goddamn slobbering fool. Wake the fuck up!! Jesus, you liberals are literal cattle AND PROUD OF IT. Kys now!

>freedom-loving people all around the world.

it's best if you don't talk about thinks you know nothing about.
Impeachment doesn't do anything.
Also, 100 days has passed and he's still around.

During the Trump vs. Hillary campaign, Putin was asked what he thought about the democrats always politically attacking Russia and he said he is concerned with it, and when he raises the question to people in the West, they always reply with, "Oh, it's just election season. We're just trying to win the votes, it will die down once we get our election in" and this is how the US operates. Complete fabricated fear mongering, and now that the dems are backed into a corner they are going rabid with the Russia stuff because that is the only tactic they know. Smokescreen and diversion from any real issues.

The whole thing was cooked up by podesta and mook after Clinton lost. This is the only thing democrats have despite it being completely false.

What the media has become since Obama first won should disgust you.

Tick Tock.. Drumpfies!

>criticizing obama

sorry, this lost all validity when the republicans elected dongald dumpf. the republicans will never recover any dignity. its all gone now.

When the fuck did russia become our enemy!? Any russian fag reading this; I sincerely hope you have a good day. Like maybe you find the ruple equivalent of a 20 dollar bill and you can buy a pint or some shit, but all in all though, i wish you and yours well

>Do you truly believe this Russia thing is 100% made up
Yes. Why would I believe that bullshit?

What Putin wants is just to be acknowledged and a guarantee that the US won't fuck with his country once he gets too old to govern. Do you remember the absolute fucking disaster that your economic reforms unleashed on Russia in the 90's? Do you remember when Putin implored for Russia to join nato? Well, none of that matters now, that ship has sailed and now you've managed to reach a nadir in relationships with Russia you haven't reached in the Cold War.

Yeah, you're going to return to "do you want some marxist anal lube to go with your corporate fuckover Democrats, or total fuck me in the ass dry and at total speed Republicans" corporate oligarchy that everyone loves. You know, at least those white trash are less deluded than you, since they knew in their guts they were being lied to by a self-serving political establishment, and they were right, too.

I don't think Trump himself is "involved" with Russia. He's just too dumb. If there was anything damning he'd would have exposed himself already.

The problem is since his campaign he has aligned himself win various people that seem to have some shady connections with Russia. But he's just too stupid to realize it so he genuinely thinks Flynn is a "good guy" and that Russia is a ruse.

we've always been at war with eastasia

I would be ok with Trump being impeached as long as Hillary and Obama get the electric chair

Why should I give a fuck about Russians in the white house
Seriously. I'm all for any authoritarian influence they have politically on the world.

Ask Clinton how he felt about being impeached... and stayed president.

Again man, it's shocking.
Putin developed his career coming up the ranks of the KGB DURING THE COLD WAR. Go at least read his wikipedia page. He started his career at the same time that the Vietnam war was ending, so he's been around the whole time in the KGB.

Now he runs the place with his KGB buddies and together they stay in power and pretend to hold elections. What exactly do you think has changed from the Soviet Union to Russia, from Putin's KGB during soviet control to Putin's dictatorship today?

assuming he did work with russia, so?
the previous presidents all sold themselve and the country out to israel and the other kikes, so it would just be a change of the puppetmaster. also russia isnt as bad as these god damn kikes so that would still be an improvement. he is supposed to have given secret intel from fucking israel to russia? fuck israel, sell all their secrets and build the wall with the money. also intel about isis, isnt it good they have it? i mean russia is fighting isis too, more than israel does where a thinktank even said they shouldnt defeat isis as it helps with iran and some other countries.

i dont believe he is a russian puppet, i do believe he just doesnt antagonize russia without reason like the previous one. and even if he is one it still better than a kikepuppet

I supported Trump on his campaign trail but after the Syria thing happened I knew something was up.. I mean, at first the libtards were pushing this Russia narrative but now it's pretty undeniable... I'll be happy when Pence takes office in the next week or two. We need a real conservative in the white house.

We are not necessarily enemies of the Russian people, as the Russians are just pawns controlled by their dictator, and have no say in their government. We are enemies of Putin and his oligarchs, and the corrupt political bodies that he has set up. We are enemies of their censorship and restrictions on the press, and we are enemies of their racist and homophobic views. The only Russian citizens that we are enemies with are those that support their government.

I only care, when globalist kikes, shills and treacherous scumfucks like you will be lined up against the wall and shot in your fucking heads.

You need to leave the United States immediately then. You are a traitor and should be jailed for siding with the enemy.

lol how many alt-right supremists will kill themselves when Drumpf gets the famous "you're fired!" line during his impeachment confirmation?

Here's how it works. We pretend we hate Russia and have a Biggie Tupac rivalry going on for the benefit of both our record sales. We use the subterfuge to tag team the cuck nations of the world into going one direction or another based on the assumption that we aren't the same motherfuckers in costumes. "What's that Iran, you want to get out of OPEC and stop trading in US dollars? You can't do that!!" then Russia says "Hey Iran. Fuck that guy, I got some good shit and guns to sell you that you can then use to arm terrorists that the US actually controls and wants armed. And, yeah, you don't need OPEC--we'll help you out with that." Iran "Oh gee, Putin we so lucky to have a friend like you." KEKED. Been tag teaming for a while. It's effective.

Somehow i get the feeling you didn't have this irrational fear of russia during the 90s... or were you still in diapers?

the alt-right, and country white trash rural retards that elected Trump will have a fit. Trump was the last great hope for this class of loser Americans, and their great white hope will soon go down in flames.

Russia is just meme boogeyman, le batman of 60-s villian tyre

You screeah about russia, gaining rating, putin screeash about murrica, gaining rating, but in reality nothing happens

The sad thing is, the democrats are actually instigating Russia. Putin doesn't sit well with all the constant negative press he receives. What's funny is Putin admits that he receives "whispers" from the West telling him it's all just politics and blah blah blah, but he still doesn't appreciate being treated like a patsy in America's political games. If the democrats don't stop, they might actually make an enemy out of Russia, and they certainly aren't winning the US any favors by blaming the Russians every time they're caught with their pants down.

I get where you are coming from, but you can't even entertain the thought that our own brand is any better

We are not necessarily enemies of the American people, as the Americans are just pawns controlled by their corporate Deep State, and have no say in their government. We are enemies of the Deep State and their media, and the corrupt political bodies that it set up. We are enemies of their censorship and restrictions on the press, and we are enemies of their racists and homophilic views. The only American cinizens that we are enemies with are those that support their government.

"People have the government they deserve" - Russian proverb.

Shilling is out of hand, don't try pandering to us, faggot

I wouldn't either.
What good can come from baiting our only real competition into a war?
Seriously, when did the left become the warmongers?

There is no deep state. There are only commie, freedom-hating dictatorship faggots like Russia and China, and they'll always be enemies until they embrace western ideals.

Holy fuck at the amount of un-self-aware idiocy. It's just off the fucking charts.

There's literally nothing there.

The Russia hysteria was manufactured to disrupt the Trump admin (getting Flynn fired for example and constantly having some form of fake "scandal" to hover over every move he makes), and to justify a more aggressive foreign policy against them. It's also pushed by Democrats to justify their loss.

Jews and the CIA have been trying to demonize Russia for the last couple years, and creating this scenario was just a way to cement it.

theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
theintercept.com/2017/01/04/washpost-is-richly-rewarded-for-false-news-about-russia-threat-while-public-is-deceived/
theintercept.com/2016/08/08/dems-tactic-of-accusing-adversaries-of-kremlin-ties-and-russia-sympathies-has-long-history-in-us/

I do wish Trump had better relations with Russia since they're pretty much the bigger white country standing up to globalists and cultural marxism, and it's a billion times better than NATO/EU.

kek. typical rust-belt trailer trash trumptard response.
Former FBI director Robert Mueller as the special counsel hahaha I mean have you actually visualised the ass-reaming of apocalyptic proportions that is raging towards this stooge like a tsunami of biblical proportions??

It's beautiful. Just beautiful.

You clearly don't know jack shit about the system.
Ask Bill Clinton how impeachment works.

WHY is russia the enemy when all the marxist libtards are the ones crying about russia

>our only real competition
You're forgetting China. They've been very quiet lately (then again the chinese have always been inscrutable), and they're the only country in the world so far pursuing steady and more or less rational political-economic policy. And there's more than a billion of them...

I have yet to see an explanation of how the average voter opinion was swayed by Russia.

By what mechanism did Russia change people's votes in the US?

Did Russia tell Hillary to ignore the midwest and call half the voting public deplorable?

Did Russia tell Hillary to hide her health problems and seemingly drunkenly ask why she isn't 50 points ahead?

The Russia meme is a meme.

However it's been used to create conflict with the FBI and now shit is hitting the fan.

Trump is still thinking like a businessman who can fire without repercussion, and that is doing him in.

Kill yourself neocon kike shill.

Russia hasn't been communist for decades.

"Western ideals" like what? Mass immigration, feminism, degeneracy and anti-white leftism?

Trump has met with leaders from the following countries:

Germany
Denmark
Japan
China
Egypt
Palestinian Territories
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Israel
Turkey

He has been nice towards all of them.
Russia is a fake news story and the left is desperate trying to forge a fake relationship.

Actually, everyone except the_donald kikes are crying about Russia, because they see the writing on the wall. A foreign agent can't keep doing psyops and IT warfare against sovereign nations and not get punished just because people didn't die. Every single EU and US intelligence agency confirms that this is happening.

>he doesn't know
>lol dont tell him i wanna see his reaction

They just annexed Crimea, they are literally attacking our allies in Syria, they are using their hackers against the US and its interests. We currently keep a coalition of nations to prevent an attack from them.

What, in your estimation, is the appropriate amount of fear to have in 2017?

There are no oligarchs. There are only corporatist, people-hating dictatorship faggots like America and EU, and they'll alwayes be enemies until they embrace eastern values.

>Because Russia doesn't give a fuck about you, your country or your welfare you fucking dunce.
Neither does my own government, but Russia doesn't pour millions of shitskins into my country, the globalist leftists who want to unseat Trump do flood my country with shit. So, I will side with Russia any day of the week against globalists.

Yeah because that's a sensible comparison. Collaborating with your nations sworn enemy, giving away state secrets and jeopardising billateral relationships with dozens of your allies is pretty much no worse than sticking a cigar into the pussy of your trailer-trash EA.

Gee, I must be on Sup Forums

Mr. President

You are absolutely right. Beautiful.
As a special prosecutor, he gets to investigate whatever the fuck he wants, and with Comey's memos, he's got years of dirt on O and just a few months on Trump.
Don't forget, this fake russia narrative started during Obama's administration, which means he's obligated to check those books if he wants to stay on that path.
Gowdy said it all in the interview last night, in so many words.

You need to be killed for your fucking idiocy if you even believe an ounce of the Russia conspiracy.

Rate me 1-10 Sup Forums

What faggot gives a fuck what Russia does?

This is exactly how I feel. I find it hard to be alarmed in this situation

The unsecured e-mail server.
Even if it were true, it wouldn't really be different from the crap that the CIA pulls on other countries all the time to get their own candidates elected, the USA establishment just had the misfortune of getting their own back of tricks applied to them.

IMPEACHMENT STATUS..
[ ] PENDING
[X] CONFIRMED

>You are a traitor if you don't blame your nations problems a foreign country.
How does it feel to resort to the same tactics of the Kremlin?

>What do you imagine Vietnam was about?
Selling Coca-Cola in Saigon and making central bankers lots of debt to collect.

What the fuck makes you think that doing PRECISELY THAT wouldn't be a perfectly ideal end-game for Putin??

3-9

Looks are malleable. Depends on what you eat and how much you work out.

You haven't seen an explanation? Look it up you nimwit, are you supposed to stumble upon explanations on your way to the bathroom? It's been detailed and reported amply. Look it up.

Dear Google, how does political hacking work? How can a powerful attack influence millions of votes?

>Actually, everyone except the_donald kikes are crying about Russia
Nope, only shills who want two white nations to go at war with each other for nebulous, stupid reasons. Right now, you have leftists, neocons and globalists agitating for war with Russia, that's it.

>A foreign agent can't keep doing psyops and IT warfare against sovereign nations and not get punished just because people didn't die.
That's what the US has been doing for decades. Fuck, you even did it to Russia.

>Every single EU and US intelligence agency confirms that this is happening.
Wrong, they literally have nothing substantial or tangile evidence, and CIA isn't reliable. No one trusts the (((EU))).

Fuck off shill.

NICE.
Time for orange buffoon and his plastic wife to crawl back under their rock.

Shut the fuck up leaf first-nations nigger. What would you know about western values, knee-deep in eskimo snatch?

>"Western ideals" like what? Mass immigration, feminism, degeneracy and anti-white leftism?

No, western ideals like the right to free speech, equality under the law, freedom of religion, freedom of sexuality, freedom from persecution, inalienable constitutional rights, you know, values that are actually shared across western values. Of course you don't know about them.

How do you plan on punishing him, then?

Yeah, they're supporting a ruling regime in the Middle-East that has always supported secularism and religious tolerance. What a crime of them.

>What, in your estimation, is the appropriate amount of fear to have in 2017?
If you want to be realistic, Russia didn't stop at Crimea, rather than annexing all of ukraine, because sanctions, because outrage, or because of some high minded ideals like self determinaiton.

It simply costs a ton to unfuck what was fucked by ukrainains over the last 25 years, as would annexing any foreign region. It simply is unsound investment to wage war in this day and age, look at US national debt for examples of just that. The only reason to do so is if your core interests are threathened, or you are doing it in the interests of the few, rather than the many. There are also idological angles, but they are usually only there to convince population, not for any pragmatic reason.