UK to Pay Price for Canceling Freedom of Movement With EU

Why is Merkel so mad at UK?

sputniknews.com/europe/201705181053719978-uk-pay-eu-movement-merkel/

>She pointed out that the United Kingdom could not enjoy all the advantages of the European Union without retaining the freedom of movement, adding that this was not "malevolence" on Europe's part.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't want to 'enjoy the benefits' of the EU. There are none. We just want to leave and laugh at butthurt Germans.

Lol flooding your country with islam and pretending there is no "malevolence" makes me laugh she really believes this right? She really is this stupid.. oh boy.. the future of Europe appears darker every day.

Poor, poor Mutti Merkel, now she will have to send all those niggers back and soil her reputation as a good samaritan, or keep them and destroy her nation forever.

They thought the EU would let them stealth buttfuck everyone with their baby dicks and they're legit hurt now that they realized nobody'll fall for their cheap tricks.

it's surprising to me that merkel thinks that UK wants the benefits from the EU. it's like a fat ugly woman says to her husband that after divorce he can't come an fuck her. bitch! There are many other women around why would he come to you.

Austriaexit when?

isn't she planning to 'redistribute' the RAPEfugees into smaller countries?

i hope she loses. fucking cunt.

She mad because they're escaping her reich

Danke Mutti,

You show those brits, What an exemplary person. No wonder she leads Europe.

So first it's Hungary and Poland that are going to be "punished" for not accepting rapefugees and now it's the UK...

Yeahhhh that's not happening Mutti. Sorry cow tits.

Yeahhhh still not happening though see we have a contingency in the works, in fact it's been in the works for a little while now.

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america

Sorry.

>isn't she planning to 'redistribute' the RAPEfugees into smaller countries?
Yes but it's unlikely to work.
It's more symbolic than anything, out of the millions that came in she only wants a couple thousand to be redistributed.
Despite that Poland has already said that they'd sooner pay the fine than let any of the migrants in. We told them if they're so keen on sharing responsibility they should've been here helping us protect our borders like the other v4 countries did.

>isn't she planning to 'redistribute' the RAPEfugees into smaller countries?
Yes, but they will not come here, our 2 camps are still empty, and will probably stay that way.
There are no gibs for them here, the people hate them, so no ficki ficki or looting for them.
We also banned the Islamic veil, and those few refugees who did stay longer than 1 day complained about "hostilty".

Oh, and a small happening I witnessed: Some while ago I had to go to our capital Riga (the most cucked part of the country)
I was waiting in a bus stop with some people, one of them was a migrant, a Russian came to him and asked something,
and the moment the shitskin uttered "allah" he took a big punch in the face, and fell down. Most looked, but didn't give a shit.
I guess that this is one of those few things we agree upon with the Russian diaspora here, that we dont want no rapefugees here.

>Despite that Poland has already said that they'd sooner pay the fine than let any of the migrants in
based.

>the moment the shitskin uttered "allah" he took a big punch in the face, and fell down.
my fucking sides. I love Latvia now.

>there are no benefits
Said a moron who probably never saw a border.
But you'll understand it once you and Wales are the only ones left in your petty union.

>you and Wales are the only ones left in your petty union.
That's all we want. What don't people understand? We tell you a billion trillion times, hell we even give Scotland an indyref but they stay.

Why do they stay? Why can't they just fuck off? Why can't you all just fucking die? Is it really that hard?

Does no one think that WE might want some peace and fucking quiet for a change? That WE might want some goodies and some freebies for a change? No, you're all too busy with your piggy snouts at the trough at MY expense. The sooner WW3 starts the happier I will be.

Why is she mad? Because the EU's ultimate goal is a bureaucratic oligarchy where the few powerful entities control the rest. The top 3 economic contributors to the EU are Germany, UK, and France with a disproportionate amount of countries consuming EU aid instead of adding to it. If UK goes, Germany then is left trying to bully the other countries into submission, which will become harder and harder as their revenue gets stretched thinner. Effectively each time a country gets a bail out, they have to adopt German controls. With UK gone, they have less money to work with and smaller countries also get the momentum to leave as well. Germany's hegemony weakens...

so pretty much like the USSR.

>The sooner WW3 starts the happier I will be.
Nothing is happier for a fat NEET than a world war

>the butthurt Kraut living in a shithole strikes again

Your anger pleasures me.

It's almost like she's unhappy about having all these extra economy-boosters at the gates

Because we started the fire.

I like it when the OP is active in the thread he makes. Good job pajeet.

We still won't let you join you know.