Best state to live in US with balanced Lib/Con values?

Asking for a friend: which state is the best mix of liberal and redneck values where you can buy guns freely and appreciate liberal values at the same time? Pls respond

new hampshire

Florida

Arizona absolutely. Loose gun laws, Tucson/Phoenix liberal counties with plenty of young/college students. Plenty of old folks, traditionalists also

New Hampshire. And it's mostly White. Maine too.

California country, believe it or not. Fantastic blend of both and completely resourceful people to boot. Just the right amount of woods and city.

the fuck? stay out of our country shit skin

>our country

You mean country of immigrants right? Fuck off back to your basement lardass

they're all shit

Alright shit-skin, you can come. It just makes it easier to kill you.

no, a country of settlers, colonizers, and conqueror. You mud people came later, fleeing the type of societies that people with the genetic material of your father and grandfather are capable of creating.

Louisville and Lexington, KY have a really nice mix

>Sheepfudgepackistan.

>Paki

Are you a muzzie? Asking for a friend

how is boi-puss by the way?

English boi-puss, that is.

We got some land for you achmed. We'll make an example of you and everyone like you.

>He doesn't know about California's gun laws

New Hampshire has been pretty decent to me.

Country of european and chinese immigrants, and then a handful of criminals that africans literally gave to us to do whatever the fuck we wanted with.

Surprise, the europeans and chinese are still hard workers, and then african criminals are still criminals.

Ohio
The governor here says he's Republican but as well all know he is by far not what he says

I have been looking at properties in NH. 10+ acres with a small house/cabin would be a dream.
Having worked in IT almost 2 decades, I don't mind doing some manual labour and get those love handles off.

Fact. He's a cuck.

So you need guns to be conservative? That's just one aspect of the conservative agenda

California has been in republcan hands for a long time. Northern and southern california are conservative strongholds, it's only the middle that swings left.

Michigan