Why do I feel negative energy around Black people but Whites, Asians, and Hispanics are normal?

Why do I feel negative energy around Black people but Whites, Asians, and Hispanics are normal?

because youre a racist sexist misogynistic transphobic xenophobic biggoted piece of white cis male trash

Leaves are not welcome ITT.

Hispanic half breed here. Blacks are tedious at best.

High cortisol in early childhood shifts genetic markers in the endocrine system. This determines behavioral patterns as well as pheromone signatures.

Your inner brain is capable of picking up on this.

Conservatives have been proven to have bigger Amygdala (danger sensing part if the brain) than Progressives.

ALL ON YOU TRAVIS

fix your own shit

They're giving you the "evil eye"

I always feel uneasy around Asians; they're the most 'alien' race. Find it difficult to relate to them.

Read Jung's ideas about the Shadow.

You're projecting your own negative psyche onto black people.

You can't own up to your own shit

you do know we have statistics, right?

This isn't a universe that is all about feelings, we can be objective and then reinforce any feelings.

You fuckers praise jordan peterson when he shits on SJW's but then you make threads like this shows you "dirty rooms" to everyone clean ur fucking room before trying to clean the world

Right back at you cum monkey

kys subhuman ape

Whites, Asians, and Hispanics in the US have not had the world given to them for generations. Blacks have, and have continued to not only fail for generations, but embrace it as a way of life.

Because you made the mistake of not shipping them back to their respective shitholes after slavery got abolished.
Now you're stuck with a bunch of feral blacks who are the descendants of subhumans who were still halfway through the process of domestication.

Because the media has been telling you so your entire life.

My guess is you are close to 30 or 30 plus. Younger people haven't had the same black boogie man narrative given to them.

They fear arabs instead.

Kek

Because you are a melanin deprived being and when you get near one with abundant melanin your body reacts with hostility and jealousy, it's science look it up

Your instincts are telling you they dont like you.

Its probably because you don't like them, user

Where i live there are nearly no black people, but when i do encounter one/some at the mall or on the train, i feel uneasy.
>around blacks dont relax

Ive never even had an issue with black people, only natives...and i dont get the same uneasy feelings around them.

Because your instinct tells you to never relax around them.

Because never relax around blacks.

>Whites, Asians, and Hispanics in the US have not had the world given to them for generations. Blacks have, and have continued to not only fail for generations, but embrace it as a way of life.
only a basement dwelling Sup Forumsack would believe that blacks have had the world given to them for generations. god damn you autists crack me up

I don't care about blacks, but mulattos with some european features make me feel horribly uneasy.

N V R R L X
V L
R R
R R
L V
X L R R V N

I feel it too don't worry

Because we don't like you.

If you walked by a gorilla standing on the street you'd feel the same way

let me guess, your're black.

Actually I am 21 and I get this vibe. I have seen how violent they can be. Also stunning how their culture supports it.

>Never relax around the blacks

We're only violent when people like you communicate with us. We don't like your kind.

>ITT frustrated black people

I heard some spics talking in the city a couple days ago
I felt greasy

fuck off back too ooga booga land then nigger

What you think I roll around saying fuck black people all day? No, I am just not naive enough to say they are absolved of guilt you moron.

Their whole culture is about getting back at evil, oppressive, whitey.

thats you not relaxing around blacks

You're just a white male.

black "people"

Yep, causation =/= correlation, goy. We're totally not starting with a defective/non-evolved in the first place, right?

#JustLikeYou

Welp, I think this is true. Its literally man children vs warrior genes clashing. No natural selection causes this.

ooga booga back to the jungle sub ape

Here, we see the criminal Abbo awaken.

The (in)mate has arrived.