>Roof gets the chair

What went wrong america

one is a murderer

and the other a whistle blower

do the math you drunk mick bastard

Let's have an experiment to weed out the redditors

Dylan Roof was_______________

He will be governor when he is older.

Dumping all of our diplomatic cables isn't "whistleblowing". That freak should've been given a life sentence like Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanssen

in need of a better barber.

Roofless

willem dafoe

Dylan Roof did________wrong

Complete the sentence

>Dumping all of our diplomatic cables isn't "whistleblowing"

keep thinking that bootlicker

his taxes

>It's ok for my government fuck me up as long as I don't know that
Burger mentality, that's why your citizens are docile slugs

>old black churchgoers are comparable to young black criminals

a subject of the MKULTRA program

>Lets all call tomatoes corn.
Why do millenials think reality is whatever they feel it is?

Manning won a super bowl. Roof was a racist shooter.

Femanon here, there is something sexy about Dylan roof.

I think we all know Manning deserves the chair for different reasons...

One has a bowlcut. Having a bowl cut is literally worse than being transsexual.

a hero

>muh based n*ggers dindu nuffin

Shut the fuck up you swarthy Turkish rape baby. Killing innocent people is completely unjustified.

>Inb4 niggers aren't people

Take that up with the courts you lawless subhuman

spot the shitskin

N*gers kill dozens of innocent white people everyday but you don't seem to get mad about that you fucking cuck

You're not white so you shouldn't worry about it, Turk

You are an idiot, Mario

That's your primitive female sexuality alerting you that an aggressive male has entered your mind. Better spread your legs open, maybe he'll leave without murdering you and impregnate you with violent but hardy children.

Well, that was easy to spot reddit

Ooga booga indeed

Punish the guilty, not the innocent.
For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

Why are you mocking yourself? Are depressed? Suicidal?

This. Black people are held to a lower standard than whites. Blacks are expected to murder and steal, its normal. Roof said this in his manifesto. Why are people so ignrant to this fact?

As much as niggers need the Day of the Rope, a bunch of elderly church goers are not the kind of people you want to shoot on the first day of the race war.

Start out with a less sympathetic target, like a known hangout for gangs or a crackhouse or something.

Sorry dude but you came from mongolia like turks did...

This

Did I now? Is that why mongols didn't even come this far? As opposed you being literal Turkish rape baby.

Typical Christcuck. Muh Godly n*ggers. Look retard Dylan Roof tried to make a political statement which is why he targeted a historical black church full of anti white political activists/agitators and a state senator.

Note to CIA and and the Greek hate crime comission: I do not condone his actions just commenting on the events.

At least i keep my language and my culture your language sounds like turkish

an hero by proxy

You're both retarded. A government must be able to protect information in order to conduct foreign policy and military action. Manning took an oath and he broke it. If he was whistleblowing on specific activity he'd have a leg to stand on but mass dumps to foreign parties are utterly inexcusable and they should've made an example out of him. I mean they have made an example now but it's the 180 wrong example.

you obviously don't have a clue why he did what he did.
He picked innocent blacks in a church because its always innocent whites that get killed on a massive scale by blacks yearly. In one of the interviews he brings up the fact that 50 women are raped in the us daily iirc

fpbp

Are you fucking retarded? How else do we fight (((them))) without leaks from their lackeys? What the fuck is wrong with you?

DYLAN ROOF DID
not kill Jews (behind mass-immigration) but Niggers (Jew tools) therefore he's
WRONG

Easy to spot a retarded burger. Read a fucking book, preferably the Wikileaks files. A book full of leaks, all about Hillary Clinton and Obama and all the other presidents since the 60's..what they did in private... who needs that information.

KILL YOURSELF SWIFTLY

>murderer
more like guilty of animal abuse

Explain to me in what way Manning's leaks assisted the nationalist cause.

Then you must be blind because I've never been there, retard.

JIDF isn't really subtle isn't it

Nobody is innocent.

alien lizard gay frog from deep space sent as reptile insurgent to stage false flag shooting buy my penis pills im alex jones

They revealed the war crimes in Iraq committed by the ZOG controlled military, thus helping to create anti-establishment movement.

One is a traitor. One is a saviour of the white race. Do the math Pedro.

Well see Manning was a stupid retard that leaked a bunch of military infos. Roof is a stupid tongue chewing retard who killed a bunch of people. There's a difference there

a 9/10 kinda guy

isn't he a little young for that? Is it still going on?