If we want to make this world better we must to repeal age of consent laws

What do you mean?

neck yourself pedo scum
sage

Be polite, sir!

Age of consent is a concept that will always exist, even in glorious ancapistan.

cunny is the one redpill Sup Forums refuses to swallow. it's so powerful that even the mods tremble in fear and are notorious for shutting these threads down. keep dreaming of that 30 year old pure virgin waifu who waited all those years just for you because it's not happening.

I struggle with the same disease as you. Just because young girls are cute doesn't mean we should harm their innocent minds. Why not prove to the world that we are humans too and control ourselves?

... and if we control ourselves, the AoC will be compromised we can be kangz again.
Pictured: Elvis with his 14 year old gf

No, it's a stupid concept which exist only because people are religious and stupid

>not wanting some pedo to finger your 6 year old daughter and claim she "consented"
>religious

I do control myself anyway. The question is not can I do it? The question is: What is the reason for such atrocities? There is no intelligible reason at all, that is the problem. And pedos are not the only victims of this idiocy, children are too.

Yes, it sounds as much silly as much truthful it is.

Kill yourself, pidaras.

Be polite please.

>literally bipartisan support against pedophilia

Faith in humanity restored.

I am pretty sure children are non sexual. The question that comes into play: why can young teens have sex with each other, but not adults? If an 80 year old man can date 20 and 14 can date 13, why can't 20 date 14?

Have fun in jail

Kill yourself please.

Those tabs.

>There is no intelligible reason at all
1) children abused grow up fucked up and lead horrible lives.

2) adults don't want their children to be raped by pieces of shit like you with the excuse that they consented.

Seem like pretty solid reasons.

Because laws are stupid. Isn't that obvious?

goddamn you

Impressive tabs. On another note, what is Sup Forums listening to right now?

It's not my browser screenshot? Thank god!

Meh 14 is where i draw the line any younger isn't my thing but you do you russia. Also there's nothing better than going balls deep in some qt underage raver girl while your both rolling your asses off

Kys pls

Seriously, do it.

1. Then let's not abuse them by imposing on them abstinence.
2. Children are not their property.

...Because the age of consent is 15 in your country.

It has to start somewhere.

16 it was 14 but they upped it in 08-09 one of my freinds got cucked so hard by his girlfriend in highschool because the law changed and she says she couldn't cause it was illegal now

The topic of this thread is repealing age of consent laws at all.

Why?