Ethnic community imposing ethnic cultural identity standards (basically modern tribalism) onto you because you have a...

>ethnic community imposing ethnic cultural identity standards (basically modern tribalism) onto you because you have a chinese face.

This is why segregation happens. How am i, an Australian suppose to fucking integrate if you need treating me like a chinese just because we both share the same ethnic heritage. Man fuck you this is Australia it's bigger than your bullshit ethnic community nonsense,

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CaOkTKfxu44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Humans are inclined that way. Civic nationalism does not work.

This isnt about civic nationalism you stupid fuck. Im born here yet im being treated as a chinese.

This is exactly the sort of shit why chinese has a shit time integrating and only ends up hanging out with other chinese.

The Chinese community has such a strong hold on them, and me.

Another thing. I was in a store asking for work shoes and the guy asked "work or walk shows?" I can fucking tell he wasnt sure because i carry a chinese face and he assumed i said walk instead of work.

Ill forever be a foreigner here. This is why im going to china

Dude, the moment you open your mouth it's obvious to any Aussie that you're a fucking Aussie.

But hey, get all butthurt that there's a huge number of immigrants so that 90+% of the time that dude in the store is right to assume you're not native. lol

It fucking worked then you get treated like that cause white Australians don't want tiny dicked rice merchants

> fuck off we are full

You can be Aussie when it suits you, and a filthy chink when that's more convenient. Real Australians do not and should not give a fuck about you and your flat gook face. Fuck off and take your chopsticks with you.

Go your own way, ignore them

Ive extrapolated from ypur comments. It's about identity, people go with ethnic over civic because they recognise patterns.

The only way is for me to learn how to be a real mainlander. My chinese face has doomed me in Australia because there's too many migrant chinese here.

Chinese migrants outnumber Australian born Chinese 5:2
T. 2011 census

Cause your a fucking Chink that's why. I'll rather an abo then you

Everyone discriminates and is often rational to do so. I wish you well, make China Great Again, Chink.

I know, this is the future my only option is to go to china and become more Chinese before coming back to Sydney. A 2nd gen Australian born Chinese can never be Australian

The depresso chinaman is back , hows it going fucktard ?

Why would i make china great? It's doing fine wihout a westernised chinese cuck fucking it up with heir leftist brainwashed bullshit.

Westernised asians are cucks

Quit bitching and man up.

I'm probably more chink than you yet I fit in both cultures with minimal issues.

Hey friend, as you can see. I have finally FINALLY got my passport application accepted. I should receive my passport next month.

Ill need to go to the physiotherapist ASAP as i only have until September before i fly to China

Physio ?

What for though ?

Have you tried dressing like Bogan as a social experiment?
VB singlet, footy shorts, uggies that sort of thing.

You have to go back

>mfw he imposed ethnic community standards onto me likely without knowing.

Forward head posture, bad back posture, anterior pelvic tilt

I need to address those before i leave for China. Because if i go to China like this my grandparents will look down in me and ill have a harder time in China than intended

You'll adjust. It's in your genes. Left-wing idealism is cured with a dose of reality.

If your race is Chinese you are Chinese. Stop making these threads you worthless faggot go back to China and live amongst your """""people""""" because you sure as hell aren't one of mine and nothing you ever do will make you one.

sage

Only people of northwest european decent are real Australians

No i just wear clothes from kmart, best and less, big w

I would also see a sport massage therapist get some pressure point treatment too. Break up that fucked up tension you have from felling like shit.

just saying cunt. Good luck with your journey

Fuck off chink, we got more than enough gooks

God damn mate, cry more.

If you don't wanna try and fit in then feel free to stay as an outcast.

Also
>pic related

lmao you should count yourself lucky you get to live in australia instead of complaining. go to china then faggot, we don't want you buying all the housing here anyways. see you in a month when you realise how much of a shit hole it is compared to here

I cringed

I'd pick you as local, the FOBs have a distinguishing style.

>buying houses
What? I just live off neetbux

You think a guy who complains on pol on a semi regular basis dresses anything like a fob at all? Even remotely?

its usually a basic bitch look really

Also it doesnt help that i live in Burwood

>being born here makes you one of us
Lol fuck off you fat gook cunt.
Go back to your own country and shit up that place instead of infesting our land

No i cant afford to dress like a fob nor do i have the social life which calls for dressing nicely

Better than hurstville. You fucks ruined that suburb

Because you are one. Biological race is everything, shit like birthplace or language is nothing. This land is not yours, return were you belong, because aussies dont want you on their clay.

Good luck in China ya whiney banana. It's almost impossible to become a Chinese citizen if you weren't born there. And you weren't.

But acceptance ain't your problem. We all know the truth: it's a lack of pussy, because you're a loser. It's always the same story.

Put down your shitty wechat/QQ/weibo phone, join a gym and lift weights, join a uni zumba class, fucking talk to the girls (the terror!), and swim in fresh poon forever.

But that'd be too hard.

Burwood has the 2nd highest percentage of chinese immigrant residents according to 2011 census. It was 26% while Hurstville is 35%. That was 5 years ago and im willing to wager its itll hit 35% when the 2016 census is released in 27 june.

In short, living in burwood is hardly a step up from Hurstville

even more reason for you to fuck off desu, send us a picture of the sky when you get there

Relax degenerate.

OP go back to China or Hong Kong.

>not cringing at the fact that you'll forever remain as some pathetic crybaby

Hmm you're probably right my yellow fever friend. There are plenty of ABCs who are happy in Sydney but then again only hang out amongst other ABCs thereby making their community very small

Fuck off curry muncher. Just because the kiwi tells it how it is. That every non white in our countries is a cuck

Im at you because i already know everything about you. And i can tell my post triggers you

yep everyones triggered about losing such a whiney chink. not like there's another billion of you back home itching to come here

Im itching to leave, you abc

That's pretty sad man. Have you even tried looking for work? Is your plan to stay on the dole your whole life?

Wish the best for you. I'll buy ya a beer if you're ever up central coast way.

Im currently in the process of applying for dsp. I am psychologically better than i was when i was younger. If my dsp application fails ill just remain on the dole.

Come home you mainlander piece of shit, the pollution's actually pretty tolerable this time of year.

I have worked a few times but i eo not like the work so i quit. The type of work i get put into a full of mogrant workers

Fair enough man. I can see the appeal of living off neetbux but you're clearly not happy with your situation. You can do what you want, but remember only you can pull yourself out of the hole. It's up to whether you want it or not.

What's your passion? Go to uni and study whatever fascinates you.

Posting IDs on Sup Forums
You Brave

I will, in September to live with my grandparents. I need to undo my westernised influence.

I havent been there since 2007. I may as well learn mandarin in china since no one speaks cantonese anymore

Had several ABC friends, who hung out with anyone; all gym rats. And they had to beat women off with a stick.

Get a fancy haircut, join Monash gym or something, and go there every day. After a year you won't care about some sales clerk doing Bayesian analysis on your face. Plus most the swole chinks are ABCs; that's street cred right there.

Pride in your race and lineage is the first step to success and happiness, Chink. Pls stop posting ID shit.

You come off as an Australian born ethnic.

I know those type of people better than anyone. They only hang out amongst their own, not anyone. And i know you're also an ABC

I'm whiter than a nigger at a KKK gun convention. Best of luck Chink, and stop doxxing yrself

This isnt 2011 anymore. Doxxing individuals like myself just doesnt happen anymore unless it's low effort doxxing

the fact that you think you can tell someone's race on Sup Forums makes me think you need to go back

Anglo here i live in britannia ave in burwood

You can start by learning english

I want to go to a massage parlour but i dont want to waste any more of my neetbux.
The amount of cheap hookers in Sydney almost makes me want to get a job

I want to go to Canton Noodle House, best Chinese I've ever had, shout me some, you probably speak Cantonese

I actually have an ABC mate that comes off as pretty much an Aussie, the only people that think he is from China are other Asians, hilarious when they ask where he is from and he stares them down.

Under-rated.

Apparently not as well as you think. We "hang out" with fitness types, because of common activity (duh). Beats watching the telly.

But hey, your life: be awesome, or don't. That's all on you. Now, if you don't mind, it's getting late and I have some fine ass waiting.

>My sheeps ass

go to some of the newer restaurants. I think the canton house is quite old in comparison. Speaing cantonese means nothing in Sydney now, its an obsolete language in sydney. Everyone speaks mandarin. You can just order in English. That's what i do. But these days i prefer to eat in fish and chip shops, pubs, and cafes. Chinese restaurants are overpriced and the servings are way too small. Im not even fat.

If hes from anywhere but Melbourne and Sydney then you're not lying. Otherwise you're lying. So which is it

Did you go to Burwood Public School? I was there for a week before my mum pulled me out and moved me to Concord Public School because I was the only Anglo

So you "hang out" where as the ABC you referred to actualky hangs out with other ABCs. Youre in over your head kid if you think you know ABCs better than an ABC. And like i said the only reason you would know better than me is if you're also an ABC.

Regardless believe what you like, im very familiar with the larpers of Sup Forums

Yes i went there when whites were still around 30% of the total population and all my teachers were white.

Why did she pull you out because you're the only anglo

Anglesea.

>Why did she pull you out because you're the only anglo

Because I told her to, Concord was much better

I considered either moving to a regional Australian town to adopt a more Australian attitude before retuening to Sydney but ultimately decided to go to china to adopt a more Chinese attitude before coming back to Sydney because the chinese and foreigners are valuable sources or income for Sydney now. I've decided to leverage on my chinese face.

How many of the teachers you saw were non white?

>no one speaks cantonese anymore
you are letting your language die?

I was only there for a week and my year 4 teacher was an Anglo male with a moustache, this was the late 90s

I have no business with Cantonese anymore. Mandarin is the future.

Are you the guy that was asking about Ballarat ages ago?

Funny enough, I'm thinking of learning Mandarin since i don't believe most of the Chinese will leave, so more advantage to learn the language.

You a Chinese person squatting on Anglo-Celtic land. You will never be a true Australian. Deep down you know this to be true. Sorry, Wong. The truth is painful sometimes.

So you know of mr. Box?

Cool story ahmed. But only a fool would give a fuck what you rapists think

>How am i, an Australian suppose to fucking integrate if you need treating me like a chinese just because we both share the same ethnic heritage

Because "multiculturalism" was all bullshit and you were lied to?

You'd most definitely be a sellout, unless you're actually an ABC. But lets be honest from my experience on pol most of auspol are larpers and under 20.

Definitely learn chinese. It's the language of the future

I don't know names i was there for a week and we went to the blue mountains, all i remember

That makes sense. Ppl were more racist back in the 90s, hence segregation.

Everytime you read a thinly veiled blogpost about being chinese and Australia the same post. It can only be me.

Racial chinese don't bother with Sup Forums

You're lashing out because you know it's true. I get it. But don't shoot the messenger. I'm merely relaying information that is already apparent to you. Why would you make a thread like this if you were comfortable in your "Australianess". It's because you aren't. Deep down you know you don't belong there. Go back to China and live amongst your own people, like human biology intended you to.

Also, for someone who claims to have been born in Australia, your English is fucking atrocious.

So you want to meet up at Westfield and watch John Wick, it's thursday night

>"""people""""

Is sum ting wong?

youtube.com/watch?v=CaOkTKfxu44

China. Home. Least it was 'till the CCP fucked it all up.

I like you hold so much importance in your own posts on Sup Forums.org of all places.

Believe me neither you or i will remember this thread by tomorrow.