Why you will probably lose

One of the reason Hillary was defeated was because she was on the defensive the entire election. Constantly trying to deflect claims of corruption, crimes and being ill.

Post election the roles have been reversed, Trump and his supporters are always defending against various claims. There is no defense against out of context leaks, fake news and quotes from unverifiable sources. Even disproving them is a loss. Likewise complaints against groups have little impact as opposed to individuals, notice attacks always focus on Trump or a specific person not republicans or conservatives in general.

Victory will be decided by whoever manages to inflict the most damage to the others public reputation and ability to influence. At the moment the conflict is asymmetric, the primary antagonists Schumer, McCain, Pelosi, McMullin and others do not face any risk to their career or reputation but are free to relentlessly attack. For the most part any blowback is just directed to their party in general. Unless they face the same extreme individual scrutiny and attempts to drive a wedge between their voters, party and allies they will presumably win by attrition.

that guy looks familiar

IMPEACHMENT STATUS!
[ ] PENDING
[X] CONFIRMED

drumpf is done this time guys

Don't you have an aircraft carrier to set on fire, a plane to crash, or a presidential election to lose somewhere?

Don't get me wrong I despise them, but unless there's a focused effort to get them out of government they will keep coming back.

Hi

and here we have a gross misrepresentation of the facts, and a flagrant misunderstanding of the political landscape that is attempting to capitalize on the strategy of donald trump while misunderstanding why it was effective.

the reason hillary lost WAS NEVER BECAUSE OF THE CORRUPTION ITS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF CORPORATE LOBBYIST LACKEYS RUNNING OUR GOVERNMENT.

>Constantly trying to deflect claims of corruption, crimes and being ill.

>Constantly trying to deflect away from her corruption, crimes and illness.

ftfy

>implying Trump wasn't constantly being bombarded with fake news and slander the whole election

>implying the media wasn't playing defence for Shillary the entire time, always downplaying her faults and burying compromising news stories

>implying using a private email server is somehow comparable to this bipolar mess happening right now.

Post-election things aren't decided by the electorate anymore, you retard. It's a completely different situation.

off course the imperial empire of merkel would jump to defend hillary clinton.

Not defending Clinton, attacking Trump.
If she had won I would watch her close as well.
It's not about winning or losing, but about you not paying attention.
Learn from our rationality, burger.

That is only the top level layer. It isn't about Republican VS Democrat, it is about the new world order.

of course you would, just as much as you hold your monarchy accountable for her reprehensible actions and destruction of your, and my homeland.

What if it's just about which corporate richie rich clique gets to milk america next?
Fears of Russia are highly exaggerated, but thinking Putin is your buttbuddy now is naive.
This guy is KGB to the bone.
Rest assured he laughs about America behind closed doors, everybody does.
Especially ironic is 'draining the swamp' and then filling it with the upper 3% from GS to Exxoncons to Burger Kings, lovely played.
And you guys still defend him..muh winning muh muh!
Keep sucking.

>it's a mess
Of course I would, why would you not question authority?
Hillary was a horrible candidate and the sole reason for Trump to get elected.
The hopes to change anything with Trump are slowly fading, though.

>tired ass meme

how many hours did you nerds sit around a coffee table, shoving your mouths with soy, dreaming of asian pussy youll never get- to come up with that?

It doesn't matter much if it's true or not, as long as you have a method of spreading accusations against individuals, even if later disproved only a small percentage of people will notice and the damage is already done.

While accusations being true typically make it easier as there's more evidence to use it isn't completely needed either. It's basic meme magic, for politics and many situations facts do not have an overwhelming influence. If you can convince a large group of people something that never happened is true they will shape things to fit their point of view.

For example if someone convinced the entire world McCain personally supported ISIS and smuggled weapons to them of his own accord he would not be able to save himself. The limited evidence would support the accusation, any attempt to defend himself would reinforce the belief as people would think he was guilty because hes trying to deny it. There's no evidence he could show the public to completely dispel the claims, while he wouldn't be arrested he would be stripped of political power.

For a shill your analysis is actually pretty accurate. Trump is losing whether people want to admit it or not. Every week there's a new muh (((russia))) story that gets blown up into a massive spectacle, everyone hears about it, it acts as confirmation bias for what the democrats have been saying for the last year and Trump has to go out of his way to try and refute, but by that time it's already too late.

Rinse and repeat

Hope he actually does something soon not sure what but he needs to massively destroy any credibility the media have left and land the killing blow before he gets worn away by these (((stories)))

>Victory will be decided by whoever manages to inflict the most damage
didnt work on W

>any blowback is just directed to their party in general
which would mean dems continue btfo on all 3 levels in all 3 branches

nice theory though

>which would mean dems continue btfo on all 3 levels in all 3 branches
>nice theory though
I don't think the anti-trump group has any real attachment to political parties. They reside in safe seats unlikely to ever be voted out. they have no motivation beyond maintaining personal power. That is why the only thing able to deter them is people focusing specifically on the high profile individuals.

GWB stuff was never this crazy, you have liberals who legitimately want to start a nuclear war over this.

Images for ants
I would like to tie you to a tree, pour honey on you and leave you for the ants since you like ant related things so much.

This should be a bannable offense really. FUCK

>I don't think the anti-trump group has any real attachment to political parties.
right on...but you said the "blowback" will be directed at their respective parties in general...so lets say youre right and look at them as only representatives of their party:

Ds attacking trump wont face "blowback" from D voters b/c D voters hate trump...Ds attacking trump WILL face "blowback" from R voters b/c they wont feel trump was given a fair shot

Rs could suffer "blowback" from pro-trump crowd by being primaried (a pre election challenge to a seat from a member of the same party) by a pro-trump, but in the general election it will still be R vs D...and any R will still be in the party of trump...Rs attacking trump WILL face "blowback" from D voters, but they would anyway since 1)attacking trump wont win them any D votes and 2)as long as trump is in office, D voters will use ANY R as a proxy for trump

>GWB stuff was never this crazy
right on...but the same logic applies...think of it as the difference between a walk and a jog, or the difference between a jog and a sprint...theyre pretty much the same, one is just more intense...because of that i think the same logic applies...Rs suck and Ds are supercool in the media...thats just how it is...is it crazier now than in gwb years? yes. but it was crazier in gwb years than it was in reagan years

realizes i didnt finish my thought...my point in the 1st half is that "blowback" mostly hurts Ds and is minimized when you look at the Rs