Niggers Erase White People from Existence: THIRD CONFEDERATE MONUMENT DESTROYED

>Workers in New Orleans took down a Confederate monument to Gen. P.G.T. Beauregard early Wednesday, the third of four such monuments to come down in the city.
>New outlets showed footage of the statue being lifted off its base shortly after 3 a.m.
>The removal comes after the city has already taken down a statue of the Confederacy's only president and a memorial to a white rebellion against a biracial Reconstruction-era government in the city.
>"Today we take another step in defining our City not by our past but by our bright future," New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu said in a news release. "While we must honor our history, we will not allow the Confederacy to be put on a pedestal in the heart of New Orleans."
msn.com/en-us/news/us/new-orleans-takes-down-3rd-confederate-era-monument/ar-BBBdOcp?OCID=ansmsnnews11

What happened to the protests? What happened to the Second Amendment? THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE LEFT!!!! Shame!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good!
Fuck racism and xenophobia!

You reek of new, and bait.

What's xenophobic about the Confederacy? It's just history and there was no significant immigration at the time.

This is the same thing that ISIS is doing in the Middle East.

This is what Leftism is.

Cmon mate. The Conf was the cradle of evil. We all know how they used to threat the people of color.
Its a good thing that you are slowly starting to get rid of your shameful past.
Monuments like this one should be demolished NOW!

>cradle of evil
lolwow. What happened to the Nazis? And what threatening to the five people of color in 1860's US did they do?

Fuck off nigger

>The Left = ISIS
Of course. The real question is why aren't we doing anything about it? What happened to Right Wing Safety Squads, to the Atomwaffen Division?

Where was the outrage when the US pulled down saddam's statue in iraq?

>I don't know a god damn thing about history
and these people get to vote

>P. T. Beauregard

Why isn't Jefferson Beauregard doing anything do save his namesake?

the left is basically ISIS

>lolwow

There is nothing funny about your crimes against minorities. It is disgusting that you are refusing to see the pain and misery that brought upon the non-white people.
Even today you are still being oppressive.

>the left is literally ISIS!
>Democrats are the real racists!

Fuck off nupol

In the form of insurgency

What's up with statues about men riding horses.

Imagine if the XXI century man decided to build statues with men riding motorcycles or cars. lol

>Caring about some nigger shithole
It's not like the problem is the taking down of any random statue in general.

I don't know why the rest of you retards keep responding.

I am black, but there were no crimes against minorities in the Confederacy. Chattel slavery is a form of labor not much different from wage slavery. In fact, chattel slavery is better than wage slavery in that you live rent-free with included health care and can't be fired.

Because I really need to know how we allowed this to happen.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RISE
>RISE
RISE
>RISE
RISE
>RISE

I'm sure you appreciate having some white admixture in your genetics since it makes you more intelligent. All of Africa should have just been bleached.

Because you failed to finish the job before MLK appeared.

Sieg heil to that! The whole content wouldn't be a third-world hellhole and we'd all be better off.

>all this support for an armed rebellion against the United States of America
Damn shame to see all this anti-American sentiment on an American imageboard.

Nothing's more American that fighting for freedom against a distant tyrannical government.

We had to go to work to pay taxes to support their gibs so they could do shit like this whenever. I'm seriously going to figure out how to stop paying taxes because I'm getting sick of this bullshit.

How does this make America any better than ISIS destroying Palmyra?

>the current USA is the same as its foundation
FUCK YOU

The confederacy was the real US. you yanks changed the law because liberals in jewyork poisoned your mind

Didn't a judge order one of the monuments not to be torn down and they did it anyway?

What happens to those people?

JUST

Goddamn social justice warriors are fucking cancer.

Racist fucking history! Don't fucking happen unless you want us to erase you, racist motha fuckin nigga ass cracka bitch faggot. We are free and able two speek ours mind.

>im black.

No you are not. Black folks don't develope stockholm syndrome. Black folks should wake up and say no to the oppression.

Let's just hire more blacks that should fix everything

lol se pecaat

ding ding ding!

(You) win!

>pic rtelated

Shit like this is just gonna make me go out and buy a Confederate flag for shits and giggles.

Go to bed OP, No one cares. Standing on a soap box beating your chest isn't going to do anything. The government will do what they want to do and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. Don't take my word for it, take it from a Vietnam vet who has fraught and lost, and saw the world crumble and not a damn thing anyone does makes a damn difference.

These are the words of my father. Seriously, what the hell is anyone going to do? You try to speak, you are silenced, You try to protests, and you are beaten and pepper sprayed or arrested, for what, freedom of speech and assembly? Where is your right to property, to bear arms? Sure being taxed for it. The government owns your asses, every one of you in America and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. So go to bed, or do something that actually makes a damn difference.

The horse denotes an officer, the stance of the horse tells you the way he died.

>rearing
He died in battle

>One leg raises
He died of wounds after the battle

>All four on the ground
His death was unrelated to whatever war he fought

Can't realy complain. You are supoced to honor heroes not pro slavery scumbag rebels

Something I never knew, thanks user.

Every side has heros. /pols/ is Hitler. What a scumbag he was. A true rebel.

Victors write the history books. Be sure to remember that.

>Can't realy complain. You are supoced to honor heroes not pro slavery scumbag rebels

Really trying to shake off the cuck stereotype there.

These are monuments to failure.

The south lost. It's still losing. It's worshipping these failed traitors and it's holding back the country

Tear em down

Conservative - "Well as everyone knows, the Democrats were the secessionist Confederate slave owners during the Civil War"
Liberal - "Ok cool, we can get rid of the statues honouring them then..."
Conservative - "What?!?!?! NOOOOOO!!!"

I am quite aware of that and hitler is only a hero to uneducated retards

The problem is people like you who give up instead of Fighting for what's Right.

>>Democrats are the real racists!
How is that wrong though

You are the failure for not standing up for your own race and future.

It's usually followed by gargling based nigger or based muslim cum, so it's a dumb thing to say.

Don't know much about democrats ,eh ,abbo?

F

T. Cucksven who has never read Mein Kampf

The pro slavery guys were grant and his ilk who held slaves until after the war , generals like lee freed their slaves before the war. Bitch .

>bright future

As far as I'm concerned let the blacks have New Orleans, it's below sea level, jokes on them.

But it's not going to stop in New Orleans. They're going to continue with this shit in the rest of the country. And after they erase white people from history, they'll start to erase them from real life.

my confederate flag hangs proudly in my house

>they'll start to erase them from real life
exhibit A:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesia

The South will rise again!

Sorry for blurry picture, my camera is shit.