What is pols opinion on this man?

What is pols opinion on this man?

I think he is dead.

A true libertarian. Was well liked by both parties but of course he wasn't communist enough for the democrats so they ended up killing him. Shame really.

2ndpbp

Really? rip in peace.

TpWP

Childhood hero, disillusioned when I found out about his sexual escapades, reignited my respect for the man after learning about the political climate around Cuba and how he stood up to the deep state.

It's a shame we let the DS kill him without making him a martyr

the white mlk. a true hero of the minorities.

Last decent Democrat, Exposed the Jewish Deep state for what it truly was. He could've prevented all of this degeneracy had he stayed alive.

>dat id though

>pols
lurk moar

We would have been living in space if he lived

Kennedy and Nixon both fought the deep state and both were destroyed. They are martyrs.

Oswald was a time traveller on a mission to save the world.

JFK was impulsive and desperate to show of America's strength. Just look at the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

If he continued to live he would gotten into a hot war with the USSR (nuclear winter).

Chose country over party and favored low taxes. Kennedy was a great president wrapped around made up scandals and was pro-American.

Highly inaccurate.

Just noticed that, nice find.

Notice the rifle he's holding?

responding yourself?

He came to a great realization about 2 weeks before he got shot.

>Missing the joke

He thought governmental tyranny would be unlikely but look at what happened to him..

Yeah, you'd think it was pretty obvious, eh?

So who killed him and why?

Was it because he was standing up to the Fed?

He was the OG Trump - Man of the people
Except he has a political background

There's no political figure I respect more than JFK. Watch the documentary, "From JFK to 9/11: Everything is a Rich Man's Trick".

Executive Order 11110.