Is Sup Forums more redditors than actual Sup Forums users now?

Is Sup Forums more redditors than actual Sup Forums users now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFSjg_lyBfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>actual Sup Forums users

this sounds like a goalpost dragrace

I worded that wrong, sorry.

How the fuck am I supposed to vent when I'm working at the library in my uni? I can't have a nigger hate thread show up while SJW's walk past my aisle like every two minutes for fucks sake.

Reddit is 95% obnoxious pos fags, but I enjoy seeing them sperg out when I say racist shit.

Yes, we are as POZed as a medium sized satellite college of a reputable university.

The overall quality post to newfaggotry ratio is approaching a critical point.

Within 2 years it won't be cool to make a racist joke, even if it's clever and funny.

Posts will sort out on the page based on a response tree.

The end times are at hand

The_Donald ruined Sup Forums

no

been that way for a long time

look up project chanology

Sup Forums has transition from triggering people to being triggered over the last few years

Seems to be so.
>project chanology
This is what killed Sup Forums

>This is what killed Sup Forums
fuck boxxy

>fuck boxxy
I'd love to

Once again, unrestricted immigration kills what was just fine.

...the war continues. You're one of them.

Send her an email catiewayne.com ?

dunno bout that, but I have several friends who are semi-redpilled or has redpill-potential who've been berating me for using Sup Forums and discussing holohoax, race realism etc. they're all complaining about censorship at reddit and asking me about Sup Forums etc. we need a quarantine/detainment/conversion board for these fuckers

Certain boards yes, I'd say Sup Forums and Sup Forums being the most reddit infested. Slowly every board is being taken over as well as oldfags die off (migrating or maturing out of *chan culture). It's actually not unlike whats happening in the west now, just replace Reddit with Spics and Mudslimes.

Is right, Project Chanology is when Sup Forums was being seen in a positive light and was in the news more than ever before, just look at what Anonymous is now. Orignally it was just a funny concept that wasn't taken too serously, now it has been co-opt by a load of slacktivist faggots.

Just look at this shit youtube.com/watch?v=rFSjg_lyBfY

I am?

don't let them control you boyo

They don't. What I meant to say is that Boxxy is attractive, and I'd love to hatefuck her, as she is a leftist after all.
Plus I am just shitposting, an Aussie should know better.

Looks like an improvement.

so was I, I've only been here for a month. I ready about boxy on ED.

But... if youre using Sup Forums regardless of where you "came from", youre a Sup Forums-cuck aswell...

Really activates the almonds.

Is that boogie?

>I've only been here for a month
1. Read the sticky before you post
2. Follow the board etiquette
3. LURK MORE!
>t. 3 yearsfag.

Reminds me of the ship of Thesius.

If a ship slowly rots, with the rotting sections replaced as is needed, then over time the entire ship will have eventually been replaced bit by bit. So is it the same ship as it was before, even though it contains none of the original pieces?

If Sup Forums is slowly replaced by reddit, bit by bit, then over time the entire website userbase will be new people, from other places. So will it still be the same website even though the parts and people are different?

Heraclitus says probably not, and he's probably right.

>an Austrian should know better.

ARE YOU THREATENING ME?

mate, I eat bacon for breakfast

>bacon
You meant vegemite.

More like 'roo meatballs and spaghetti

Prairie oysters and lambs fry.. cold

Kangaroo war when?

REEE NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD!

after the carp war, the rabbit war and the cat war, we'll be pretty busy for a while

Can probably avoid the cat war if we can stop the Chinese from coming here

that's counter-intuitive user, they will eat all the cats. and the carp for that matter, have you seen them eating carp? what the fuck carp are shit fish

And they'll fix the rabbit problem too. Build a wall like Emperor Nasi Goreng to keep the rabbits out

apt pic. I miss those ads, haven't watched much tele in the last few years

Its more shills than anything else. I have never seen this many shills on Sup Forums ever even during the meme wars. And it lines up perfectly with this period of non-stop media shilling. Don't beleive me? Go to the other Sup Forums. Its still normal there.

>Its still normal there.
oh user, they're all fucked now, if they were still the same i'd still be there. 8pol is fucked beyond belief, not as much as this. sadly its not entirely from "shills", its from here

Yes

The ship is the culture and the people are the materials. The main hero in the story of Sup Forums is the website, not the users.

>Sup Forums
funny way to spell the_donald

We forgot LURK MOAR.
We forgot to post gore.
We are spitting in our roots.

We should gore post like mad for weeks

Me and a russian flag got banned for gore posting trying to scare the shills.

I literally can't tell who's shilling and who's just trolling anymore.

well, looks like my work here is done.

Everything was fine back during April First.
We need /mlpol/ back now, /bant/ is a horrible board and is full of reddit, just like Sup Forums.

Yep, im from reddit. Just passing by

then you know your way back

I think I'll stay. It's cozy here

be sure to check out all the boards and get well acquainted with the various cultures. Lurk moar is just a meme, post til your hearts content.