Welcome to Stocholm lads

Welcome to Stocholm lads

>the city bögholm
Lmao

Do you have a knife too Swede?

Did you take this photo?

is that a white woman carrying the nigglet?

Yes

>Wearing torn jeans
>With extra pants under them

What the fuck.

>when yo very existence us evidence of a vast plot to slowly breed out all lighter skinned humans so that a certain subgroup of light skinned humans can rule over your kind as the Eloi to your Morlochs but it don't matter cuz you just shit and your brainwashed white single mother would rather let you dangle in your own shit than change ya fuckin diaper

Well it's kind of like eugenics, getting rid of weak genes.

Could be ten times worse OP. Could be ten times worse.

Is that a white Swedish woman with a mongrel? Is this common?

torn jeans the dumbest fucking "trend"
especially when the fucking jeans have not faded at all and are torn

I hate all the kikes, niggers, wiggers and then gooks for all propagating this shit

wow someone minding their own business on the train

I took this pic yesterday

A single mixed race baby? I'm sure Stockholm is cucked, but come on. This isn't even good for propaganda.

>Not living in the most based city aka Helsingborg
Bögholmare get out

God damn fucking inbred shitskin masses, they all have the latest iphones, they don't work, are invading parasites spreading everywhere, yet they have new clothes and phones all the time.

I know rich people that wear 10 year old shirts but own beach houses Italy.

I've never understood the race mixing meme.

Doesn't the black eventually get filtered out after a few generations?

Black Skin + White Skin = Light Skin Black

Light Skin Black + Light Skin Black = Lighter Skin Black

Lighter Skin Black + White Skin = Lighter Light Black

Lighter Light Black + White Skin = Lighter Light Light Black Skin

Lighter Light Light Black Skin + White Skin = White Skin

Based on my clinically diagnosed autistic assessment of the situation, it appears race mixing will actually remove Black Skin from the gene pool.

(Disclaimer : Assessments are in my opinion accurate because Light Skin Black people in general do not have kids with Black Skin people, especially the already Lighter Light Light Black Skin people.

they are so fucking ugly no wonder muslims hide their women

What do those people do for work?

uugghhhhhhhhhhh

Nice try DJ race mixer

At least the metro doesn't look too bad

>bönder

How the fuck do you even have so many? I see like a mud woman like once a month and dindus here are basically slaves being exploited for cheap.

Kek this could be Brussels aswell

hahaha, "work"

woah wth is with her skull shape is she like ancient egyptian pharaoh?
you have to mix with whites lots of times to get rid of the negro, while negro only has to mate with white once to get rid of white

anyway whats new with nordfront based swedish bros?

tfw my station is over run everyday
tfw when romani everywhere
tfw drunks pissing in the public
tfw syringes around the lake near by
tfw police constantly has cars parked around the neighbourhood

Looks like it...there are so many cases in Belgium too haha.

Welcome to the old wealthy countries

lel i guess you dont have muzzies in lithuania.
Her hair is in a bun underneath the headscarf.

Who is this neckbeard?

SARA BILMAN

I have a feeling this guy is watching my thread

They don't work. They don't have any skills or education and the government gives them shit for free. They should all be doing shit jobs to pay for their new life.

I hope Sweden is destroyed as a warning for the rest of the world.

Make a buddy. Never can have too many friends that are at least semi-aware of reality

Some Cities in europe are hubs for shitskins, you wouldnt believe the shitskin quoat here in the center of cologne. on one german cologne resident c ome like 10 shitskins.

>Looks like it...there are so many cases in Belgium too haha.

You see it alot? i barely see any mixed couples even in the capital

They breed

yeah i see one or two, rarely, but they always wear backpacks as if they are traveling somewhere

Damn that's original

>Doesn't the black eventually get filtered out after a few generations?
Mixing only makes europeans less european, niggers will remain niggers regardless.
Your logic would work in some fantasy world where white males are pumping black women for 5-8 generations and mixing the black out of them.

In reality, we're only adding petrol to water, when we only need to drink water.

I'm being serious.

A black man never having children with a black woman is essentially destroying his own pigmentation. Eventually there will be no pure black skin people around if race mixing continues. There are far more whites than blacks in western countries.

If all the black men in the United States were to only marry and have children with white women, within 2 generations there would not be any pure black skin people left in the United States. The light-skin black people would be then forced to bred with white people because that would be their only option unless they had kids with another light skin black person, which would mean their children would be even more lighter skinned than them.

>ripped jeans

>pants under jeans

why?

Ivar Aasen.

The US is already destroyed, so was/is most of Latin America

Probably browsing blacked

>why?
Negroid.

Come home Hans. Your people are waiting for you in our beaches and tourist resorts.

No. Don't race mix. Ostracize race mixers. Avoid their little mutts.

Your dumbass fucking plan to get yourself AIDS wouldn't remove them, it would eternalize their degenerate genetics through entry into the human genome.

>Helsingborg

Has söder become less of an arab shithole after I moved in 2009?

Indeed!

because of liking ripped jeans, but its cold

>no swedish qt gf
Why do I even bother living?

>not throwing bales of hay to save up to get your license as a kid
you are worthless and weak

Look at that rich diversity. I think I even see a white person in there!

Montana is resilient

>There are far more whites than blacks in western countries.
Not for long if something doesn't happen. Mostly men are imported here and if there is a woman she have some babies or is pregrant if not she is beheaded, knifed or acided for dating infidel. Don't forget that most of those negros are also muslims and that is really bad comination.

They're digging holes in Spanish sand to hide from all the sandniggers

Helt

>burger education

Well look at that. Back when humble, white, christian, hard working Germans were number one in immigration.

Why does the US let in so many 'refugees' and poor people instead of importing thousands of good Europeans, for Gods sake?

South Dakota suddenly going
>Ethiopia
Really makes me think everytime I watch that gif

HOW GOES Nordfront?!!?!?

Can an insider tell GOOD NEWS>?!

pretty sure 95% dont work, the rest works in daycare or similar jobs.

Kva meiner du?

>Eventually there will be no pure black skin people around if race mixing continues. There are far more whites than blacks in western countries
Oh, fucking great. You removed the big, red, blinking warning sign and pretend that solves the problem. They are marked, so you can avoid them. It's not their skin color that's wrong, it's their genetics. They need to end, or continue to be isolated.

Can Sweden get any more fucked?

Mixed race couples also increasingly prefer white culture, certainly not the ultimate win for whites but its something

Yes. from what I see in Wallonia, it's getting worst. 10 years ago I could hardly spot a stranger near my neighborhood. Now it's very common. Plus there are mixed couples everywhere. It's becoming a trend. It's probably due to french influence and french music. Naive little girls are the first victim of this propaganda...

>haha

At least probably some muslims in Stockholm might be more open minded than in other places.

Because in the late 1800's/early 1900's we imported a million Jews, they all went to the cities, colluded with that ones already there, and then laid the internationalist ground works for the ideological communism and ideological capitalism which helped justify the 1965 immigration act which eliminated the precedent that have been set since literally the birth of the US, that only white Europeans can be Americans.

and I though Germany was alone
I saw one in my small city ones, not often in the big one nearby but in my small town
I thought about thanking her sarcastically and redpilling her on racial IQ but I let it go and thought about leaving the country instead

>When diversity actually means less natives, more non-natives
>When "diversity" promoters are the exact kind of people that genocided american indians yet they cry for them today
>When Europe fought 1000 years worth of war to achieve ethnic segregation in nation states only for multiculturalists to destroy that in 20 years
>when you know there will be an ethnic-religious-national wars in Europe thanks to shitskins, gypsies, niggers, rapefugees, illegals and other non-europeans

>wanting protestant, young, able bodied, educated germans, french, czech instead of mudslime, inbred, young and old, diseased, uneducated somalis, ethiopians, nigerians, chinese, pajeets, etc
Really makes you go hmmmm

FUCK ISLAM

DEUS VULT infidel

Yeah those actually look like Mossad agents trying to blend in with the Muslim Arabs

>and I though Germany was alone
Lurk moar

If you get too many germans at the same beach they are just gonna start to dig in and build a wall and a tunnelsystem.

And theres literaly no jobs in Spain, like at all.
And I dont wanna learn spanish, I already had to learn french when I worked as a chef in Marseille. (Shouldve learned arabic tho, french are not that present there)

You EPA licence or what?

I was in Stockholm few weeks ago and they use public transport mostly probably because they can't afford a car. There weren't as many kebabs as I anticipated, but thats maybe because I was in better parts of the city. And desu I saw more Swedish guys with Thai women than Swedish women with kebabs.

it will all explose soon
hopefully we chimp out in a decade or so like back in the day, but this time more united

no a faggy little bike like everyone else you dimwit

Heia nynorsk

What compels women to get these half breeds, I mean I understand gold diggers, but this?

Whenever you get angry/depressed about the situation, remember that it's not even 1/8 as bad as it is here in America. Sweden can still be saved.

Brazil should already have been a lesson but it wasn't so Sweden, France and Germany won't be one as well

Bloody retard, Helsingborg is a fucking shitstain of a city. Also, Söder still sucks. Even more, I might add.

why the fuck cant we chimp out fright now?

is it not yet time
when will it be time?

It was an ironic "haha". Should have used "kek"

20 of them work in a small corner store kebab shop and only sell to other muslims that also own kebab shops, I imagine

You pay the price of being born as a stockholmare.

All non-europeans must be removed from the european continent.
This was supposed to be the European Union, not the African Tribes or the Shitslamic Kebab.

Welcome to Mannheim lads.

>Helsingborg being a shitstain
>Not malmö

You know what you must do, Sven.

Join the police force, become a politician or become a community organizer, enter into media and news, make swedes see what must be done.
This is first a cultural battle that we need to win.