ITT Austria is the most based country

aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/austria-parliament-bans-full-face-veil-public-170517051602575.html

>Austria, home to some 600,000 Muslims, passed a bill requiring imams to be able to speak German.

>"This is another example of the far right becoming the hegemonic force in the public discourse," he told Al Jazeera.

Its just a publicity stunt for the coming elections.

Austria is as bad as Germany.

The government is scared of another FPÖ victory in case of new elections.
It'll probably still happen

No reason for women to leave the kitchen anyway.

>major parties have to become more right wing in order to win elections against right wing parties
>bad thing

religious genital mutilation of boys is still explicitly allowed, though.

Have to promise more right wing policies you mean.

This is like banning smoke in a burning building.

Whoop de doo.

Furthermore - They will literally ignore your laws and you will do nothing about it.

They do this in every country.

Also;

>Ban Muh Burka

Every fucking western countries politicians throws this hollow rhetoric out whenever they have elections coming up. Like Merkel's German Values bullshit, which is hilarious because now her staff are saying Germany has no culture ANYWAY.

>tfw we successfully blocked beef exports to Indonesia because of animal cruelty

>tfw that decisions was reversed when leftists realized that all they were doing was religiously correct halal meat preparation.

>requiring citizens of your country to speak your country's language is far-right

At this point anything short of letting yourself get beheaded by muslims is far-right.

Are you that fucking dense? It's taking one step forward, so they can take 5 steps backward. Fuck.

demanding that imans speak german,not to degrade women with covering them up is apparently far right lol these morons lol

>Austria is the most based country.

No, unless it says something like "Government breaks down, death squads forming, army joining the rebels", I give no fucks.

Go Austria.

>more rightwing

Thats called moving to the center you utter imbecile.

I never trust these short-term U-turns.
It's just how Rutte staged that whole scandal with the Turkish minister in the Netherlands. All a stunt to beat Wilders, I doubt he will ever do anything like that out of conviction.

Banning key identifier for mudslimes, making interracial marriages more common.

Nice job retards.

men aren't the muslims who wear face veils you retard.

And if you're a female muslim who would have been wearing a face veil, you definitely aren't going to marry an austrian now that you aren't wearing a face veil.

Only a small number of female muslimswho are so liberal that they basically don't care or practice anymore would ever marry an austrian.
So the number of additional female muslim intermarriages that would result from taking away veils from muslims from very strict families is basically 0

the benefit is telling muslims that they're not allowed to behave as they want.

we want to make it more and more normal to tell muslims no, to not let them live the way they want with the values they want

Dunno, I think the change to force them to speak German (assuming it is enforced) is a good one.

Right now they probably can't even tell which Imam is recruiting fighters and telling people to take a shit on your constitution due to language barriers.

>Austria
>based

Pick one, lmao

Thats the thing, it will not be enforced. Black and Red try to push as many virtual policies as possible to sell Sepp, that they are helping, while his daughter gets raped and police tells him they cant do shit. We also have a Burka ban, going through Vienna, one knows how well it is enforced.

I dare to say it, but the only solution would be absolute majority Blue and Identitarians under weapons to literally clean the streets from everything slightly brown

wouldnt they be more "based" if they hadnt let them in i the first place. i dont see how this isnt just treating symptoms and not the root cause

You cant be based if you dont own AR-15s

fuck off non americans

We can own AR-15 semi automatics. Still prefere my Steyr

>austria
>based
pick 1
they have a green president and he wants all woman to wear a burka

At least he has no power, unless like a certain Miss. M. and a bunch of roach ministers selling out your future. Wait, you are the germ roach poster, enjoy your last decade in peace

>far right
Just keep calling it that until no one cares :-)

>Steyr
and for that, we thank you.

>major parties suddenly pretend to be right-wing six months before elections
>spastis fall for this

Yeah... the mincing pedo fag does instill much hope do they?

Is there even a difference between the ban and no ban?

Not like ours are any different.

>home to some 600,000 muslims
>most based country

>having this little foresight
What's it like being a goldfish?

700k, at least.

>Austrian President said that we may have to ask women to wear head-scarfs to show their solidarity with moslems facing islamo"phobia" and oppressed moslem women being forced to wear head-scarfs in Austria
CAN'T
MAKE
THAT
UP

Will you support our crown prince in the upcoming election?

Are the two his wives?

>"I want to become Chancellor!"
>refuses to be interim-vice-chancellor
he's the king of cucks

France did this few years ago, i believe it was from Hollande, this isn't a far right thing