I'm going to start a community "militia", with my family and some of my closest friends, all of whom live closeby...

I'm going to start a community "militia", with my family and some of my closest friends, all of whom live closeby, and I would like suggestions on top of my ideas.

>Primary Objectives
-maintain law and order and assist law enforcement/national guard/first responders in an emergency
-be prepared at any time or place to render medical care or shelter to any person
-participate in charity events and public service
-maintain safety and civic needs for local business owners and residents in the event of civil unrest or any other emergency
-establish a close relationship with law enforcement officers and participate in community outreach programs

>Secondary Objectives
-To apply lethal force under only the most dire and desperate of circumstances to protect the wellbeing of the community, in the defense of yourself and others

>Requirements for joining the Nevada Free Peoples Armed Militia
-always be polite, professional, courteous, and presentable
-become combat medicine certified
-be in basic physical wellbeing
-be willing and able to assist your neighbors in any crisis situation
-be of good character and moral solitude
-have no bias to your fellow humanity based on race, gender, religion, political affiliation, or any other disposition that is considered unnatural by society
-have a surplus of water, food, tools, and materials
-own a semi automatic rifle, a sidearm, magazines, and ammunition for these weapons, and recieve professional training on how to employ such weapons
-own medical supplies, and have access to at least a basic medical kit at all times, and have the training to employ them to stabilize a patient in serious or critical condition.

Other urls found in this thread:

mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/
sparks-31.blogspot.com/
activeresponsetraining.net/
brushbeater.wordpress.com/
danmorgan76.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tP8JAu5S3TA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TL;DR
nothing is going to happen. no race war, no breakout, no happening. calm your tits there.

How about getting a job instead, you fuckin dork

>I'm going to start a community "militia"
is working at the fbi kool?

>South Africa
I worked with the SAPS back in the day... oh how you have fallen... I would bet your skin is melanin enriched

My wife and I make over 200K a year. Tell me more... Maybe I should have asked on a different board

I would assume it's pretty cool if you get to do field operations

>My wife and I make over 200K a year
that's a pretty high salary for a federal agent

>try to make close, well-armed, self-sufficient community
>state cracks down on you

I wish

There's some mighty cringe here mister "sheepdog"

Will never understand bootlicker "militias".

Found your pic by the way op.

Get a fucken job.

>(You)

Cringe

>have no bias to your fellow humanity based on race, gender, religion, political affiliation, or any other disposition that is considered unnatural by society
Define unnatural.

>access to medical bag at all times

Assuming you're legit, don't let the faggoty cuck shills get to you. It's in their DNA. Honorable militias based on Constitutional principles will be the last remaining hope for the country once shit hits the fan. The power grid will be knocked out and all food/water/medicine and civility will be thrown back into the dark ages within months if not weeks. Only a matter of when.

lol cuck, you won't do anything but watch how Turks defile and rape your whorish women and beta men. American men love to talk about their gun toys and take pictures of them but when the time comes, they puss out and just use them to shoot helpless animals instead

HELLO ATF!

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

>clueless cuck
If you think the entire US is like Commiefornia, you'll be in for a surprise.

prepare to get visits from spooks and get treated like shit from IRS and the like

the Deep State REALLY don't like militias or similar oganizations because they pose great risk for their illegal domestic operations such as drug trafficking

that's part why they push anti-gun shit

>has a rifle
>we militia now!

do society a real favor and start killing sandniggers/niggers, spics , chinks and jews. Anything else is just bullshit

This is just like a state militia except less equipped and more cringy

Start by going back in time and not posting about it here. You're already compromised.

>t. your friendly neighborhood Zimmerman

If you do this and you get popular the ATF will shoot your dog and probably burn you alive. Good luck.

Underrated

Hahaha user bringz the bantz

KEK

Lolololol user that's funny as fuck. Can I suck your cock?

Alright, you're not going to get anywhere toting guns and calling yourselves a militia. No one will talk to you and you'll be branding weirdos.
Be a Neighborhood Watch. People love those guys. Do the military training in your private time. Engage with the police and the community. Start a food pantry. Do community service. Clean a park.
In the event something happens, you will be an isolated militia cell. You won't do anything without public support. And the public can bring to bare resources you won't have. Not just material resources, but knowledge and training. I guarantee you and your pals don't have the knowledge and expertise to run a house hold after the collapse, let alone a whole neighborhood.

Tl;dr don't be cringy, drop the militia and be a credit to your neighborhood.

This is the single most pathetic samefagging I have ever seen on Sup Forums

>-have no bias to your fellow humanity based on race, gender, religion, political affiliation, or any other disposition

Good post OP; for other fags looking to do the same:
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/
sparks-31.blogspot.com/
activeresponsetraining.net/
brushbeater.wordpress.com/
danmorgan76.wordpress.com/

>secondary objective: kill people
>implying your faggot militia won't be the first to loot everything on the way to McDonald's

Top kek. The community is going to love you guys.

Good luck but I wouldn't advertise that killing people is an objective, even if it is in self defense. Also, if anyone joins and seems radical, kick them out immediately because they are probably an undercover agent.

Good idea, what is moral solitude though?

>I wouldn't advertise that killing people is an objective, even if it is in self defense
daily reminder that in Texas you can legally shoot someone fleeing wiht your property

Mutual masturbation and daily hard anal poundings essential for unit integrity and esprit de corps.

Call yourselves The Pillowbiters.

Here's action item #1 - shut the fuck up and don't use anything computer to communicate with. Seriously. Why do you think they've been so busy assraping anything with a digital circuit in it?

Talk in person, leave your smartphones at home.

>misinterprets situation and shoots someone with a fucking AK-47.

B-but I was just trying to keep the peace.

Nice LARPing faggot. Now go back to ShariaBlueBalls or Redditarded.

Somebody's been reading about McVeigh.

i love how the media has made the word "militia" have a negative connotation over the past several decades.

Suggestions:
1. Secure comms
2. Secure comms
3. Secure comms

You absolutely need a secure way to stay in contact with each other over long distance that is not dependent upon power grids or cell towers. Try to find encrypted radios (not scrambled, but encrypted). Due to government regulation of these you will likely have a hard time locating them.

tl;dr

LARPing as soldier/peacekeeper

youtube.com/watch?v=tP8JAu5S3TA&feature=youtu.be

If there is some sort of emergency (natural disaster, riots, terrorist attack, etc) and you do not have secure comms that function independent of external infrastructure then despite whatever preparations you have made you will not be able to co-ordinate and your training and organization will be for naught.

I don't think having massive stockpiles of food/water/ammo is particularly important. Disturbance of civil order lasting longer than a few weeks is not something that a few civilians are going to be able to grapple with effectively and preparing for it is a waste of time and money. Neither is it particularly important to have every whiz-bang piece of military kit, a $5000 tricked out AR, and an ammo fort. Again, the scenarios in which you would conceivably want this stuff are not scenarios in which a handful of civilians are going to survive. A basic AR, 5-10 mags of ammo, and a plate carrier are all you need.

What you should invest in though is night vision. It is a huge advantage. If there is an emergency and power is lost you will be fucking shocked at how dark it can get without electricity. Being able to see is essential to maintaining security in these situations.

>secure comms
Here's how

Most of (((media))) is in full propaganda mode to destroy the Constitution. They despise the 1st and 2nd Amendments for giving the people power. Just being American is a negative connotation in their "press."

>not have secure comms that function independent of external infrastructure
This; if the interwebs go down or pol freezes up like yesterday, you can shitpost using morse code.

W a t e r
a
t
e
r

This is now a SHTF prep thread.

You would only need to store water if you live in an arid environment. Most of North America has sufficient water sources as to only necessitate water filtration and purification equipment. That being said having an extra case of water handy isn't going to hurt, but having a palette of water is just unnecessary outside of desert states.

Protip: Lifestraws are a meme. Get a Sawyer.

>-own medical supplies, and have access to at least a basic medical kit at all times, and have the training to employ them to stabilize a patient in serious or critical condition.

I'd recommend that you choose a TCCC course and have a few people get properly qualified.

>-be in basic physical wellbeing
If you want to separate those people who you can count on from those people who just want to feel like a tough guy, organize morning jogs a few times a week. If someone isn't willing to get up at dawn and jog a few miles they probably aren't willing to take responsibility in an emergency.

My sword is your Captain.

There are other ways to live your never realized dreams of becoming a soldier

A lot of folk have already been soldiers. We've had nearly a generation of continuous war at this point. And a lot of us don't want to see the kind of crap we saw overseas come to our shores. I swear the first time I hear the call to prayer at dawn in Canada I'm going to lose my shit. This long low-level siege against western culture is going to boil over one day and a little preparation might go a long way.

So you have literally nothing better to do with your life than pretend to be a soldier when you were too much of a pussy to enlist? Sad OP