I don't want to become an antisemite or anything why why is it that a majority of the hardcore leftwing pushers happen...

I don't want to become an antisemite or anything why why is it that a majority of the hardcore leftwing pushers happen to be jewish, almost all of them, despite being such a minority.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=BiMAstPzrk8
imgur.com/gallery/9S6Rn
imgur.com/gallery/fMpP7
imgur.com/gallery/u27XC
imgur.com/gallery/8ouji
forward.com/news/353914/by-the-numbers-3-key-takeaways-from-the-2016-jewish-vote/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you continue seeking the truth you're going to become somewhat of an anti-semite.

This.

Behind every leftist is the Jew who programmed him, or is funding him.

Jews are the masters of mind games. They sucker people in, and screw them at the last second.

>why is it that a majority of the hardcore leftwing pushers happen to be jewish

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

To know your enemies, be one of them.
This very sentence is (((their))) strategy.
Divide and Conquer.

Jews like to create democratic, pluralistic, deracinated, cosmopolitan societies because it is easier for Jews to hide and operate there.

However, even among WASPs, the Jew thrives due to being the "Chosen People".

is this a copypasta, i see these links in every thread.

>is this a copypasta, i see these links in every thread.
>Answering your own question

I have 60 more of these.

If you would like, keep this thread bumped.

They make money off of the right and the left and even the anti-Semitic. It is a pretty good racket.

bumping

Jewish woman pretending to be White in order to spread White guilt?

Pure coincidence goyim.

Bumping.

Danke

>JSC
>What does it mean?

Pure coincidence

Jewish Selective Crypsis

I think the issue is most of them live in big cities, and big cities lean liberal.

They're just little cohenkydinks, goy.

Oy vey sweetie this thread is like another shoa

Shut
It
Down
Schnookums

Insane nepotism.
The moment the first of them gets into whatever authority/organization, you can be sure he'll fill all the other positions with as many Jews as he can.

The people claiming Jews are intentionally seeking the downfall of Western civilization are mostly just projecting their own conniving mentality. You've probably noticed a there's a lot of unempathetic maniacal degenerates in pol?

The issue with the Jews is largely unintentional. The ultimate redpill is that the biggest reason for them being the way that they are is that culturally, they're raised with the narrative that they've been persecuted for all eternity so this is a huge single issue for them as a people. They are consequently attracted to ideologies that deal with this issue. This means either left wing egalitarianism like Liberalism or Marxism, femininism and the LGBT community. Or they go the individualist branch of right wing such as Libertarianism/AnCap where everyone is equal as a human and supposedly rise and fall on their own merits as an individual. Tribalist ideologies using nationalist rhetorics trigger Jewish people with reminders of the stories they heard a thousand times of persecution throughout the ages. Most Jews genuinely want to make the world a better place for everyone, they legitimately think they're pushing an agenda that benefits all mankind.

There is of course the more cynical element of the Jewish people, the ones part of AIPAC that use their influence to support Israel or guys like Soros. But these are a minority of super wealthy Jews in influential positions.

I think it's the other way around. Whites in NYC, LA, Detroit, Austin, and Miami were far more Conservative- not just politically- before 60's (((agitation)))
I have this in a WEBM but the file is too large to post here.

so the jews are everything leftists accuse whites of and no one is talking about it

You can say the same for almost any demographic and if thats the case why aren't the massive white population of many liberal cities on the by line. It's ALWAYS Jews.

Shoo shoo, shill. We are "conniving" to want our own space.

>There is of course the more cynical element of the Jewish people, the ones part of AIPAC

The Zionist Jews want to bring others to war for their interests from without.
Diaspora Jews rot societies from within. Isn't funny how many Communists were Jews?

Always accuse your enemy of what you are doing-

youtube.com/watch?v=BiMAstPzrk8

It's strange- Whites are largely seeing others as individuals. Others see their group as the in-group, and Whites as the outgroup. Jews are the ones benefiting from this.

what are these comics called I remember seeing a thread on them.. Can we get a thread of these please.

gee, i wonder (((why)))?

>what are these comics called I remember seeing a thread on them.
Are you using the meme that "What are these called again?" or are you a genuine newfag?

Yes I explained that. Jews were attracted to Marxism because the ideology dealt with a principle concern of Jewish people and that's regarding persecution against race/faith. Marxism sold that, that makes it more attractive to the average Jew. It's exactly the same reason why the Libertarian movement (the polar opposite of Marxism) is stock full of Kikes, because the ideology also treats people as equal.

Any ideology that teaches natural or enforced heirarchies are scary to Jews. This means things like Monarchism or race focused NatSoc movements.

The rot diaspora Jews create in societies that host them is mostly unintentional. There is a more cynical element to the Jewish community and I explained that part to already.

As to your Ree over Jewish communists, I remind you that it was the Germans that deported them all to Russia during WW1 with the intentional purpose of creating a communist rebellion from within. Everyone is guilty of this no matter what race. "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" - that is the only truth

Because we are (or were) the absolute majority in our country. Being white was not something out of the ordinary, it was simply the default. So instead you grouped people together by other traits.

That's changing now that non-whites start making up larger parts of the societies.

saved

Yep.

They're extremely tribalistic and push "diversity" as a kind of camouflage. They want to be a minority among minorities so they don't stand out. Sexual degeneracy, drug normalization, redistribution by taxation all serve this same end by breaking down the host ethny and lowering relative social status and birth rates.

been on for a few years but I saw a tread of these and it called the smuggies or some shit. I mean I can just make a thread and ask for em.. since no ones posting.

The original name is Countersignal Memes for Fashy Goys, some people started calling them Smuggies

morgan freeman really is one of the most based man out there

>I don't want to become an anti-Semite
Good goy

Lies!

you stormfags are so fucking simple minded. They aren't a fucking monolith. Some Jews are ultra lefties and some are right wingers obsessed with Israel. They aren't playing both fields, just some are unintentionally involved in the rot in Western society while others are exploiting corrupt Western governments for the benefit of israel

fuckin nailed it

Yo man, even leftists acknowledge that the Zionist Israel sate is practically apartheid. The country composed of 90% Jews is one of the most fucked up places in the world right now.
What does that tell you about Jews?

Real answer though, Nepotism. It's the way the world goes around these days. And Jews have like 3 layers of being completely insulated by other Jews.

Also i mean in the same way African Americans were bred for strength over 400 years, Jews spent like 800+ years practically being the only educated ones in society because they could do banking and shit. Do the math.

kek

>Yes I explained that. Jews were attracted to Marxism because the ideology dealt with a principle concern of Jewish people and that's regarding persecution against race/faith.
It's the strangest thing though: the NKVD ripped through religious Jews and their practices.

>The rot diaspora Jews create in societies that host them is mostly unintentional.
Do you think it's more like instinct?

>As to your Ree over Jewish communists, I remind you that it was the Germans that deported them all to Russia during WW1 with the intentional purpose of creating a communist rebellion from within. Everyone is guilty of this no matter what race.
Pic related. There is no dissonance in believing the current societal ills are due mainly to kikes (due to their influence relative to their population) and secondarily to cuck capitulators.

Do you also spam this pasta? ()

I want to ask you for those images in the future because i'm going to work in 5, got an album link or something?

Counter Signal Memes For Fashy Goys aka Strawman Comics aka Smuggies.
I'll post what I have after this dump.
>Friggen based!
I agree he's a good entry point for egalitarian Liberal normies, but at one point people have to go past color-blindness.

Goyim know

I'm not jewish but my mrs is. I've met her extended family. They're all genuinely lefties and hold these values, as does my wife. They're obsessed with persecution, nothing triggers them more. Her father likes Israel but a lot of her family hate Israel and think its a racist apartheid

As to the Holohoax meme her family came from a Jewish village in Ukraine that was mostly executed by the SS. A few of them managed to escape, including her grandparents.

(((((((((((((fellow white people)))))))))))))

They are the smartest people on the planet. Why would they join an ideology based on fee-fees and special snowflake identity, like the right?

No, but I was one of the handful of anons that made Repeal Hart Celler General threads, which used many of the same links.

imgur.com/gallery/9S6Rn

imgur.com/gallery/fMpP7
imgur.com/gallery/u27XC
imgur.com/gallery/8ouji

(((Shalom- I mean hello, fellow White. How do you do?)))

You run that goybook page aswell? Always gives me a hearty kek to see my normie mates share that shit on IRC.

fuckin hate kikes

Oy

Ghoul from TRS used to run Counter Signal Memes For Fashy Goys, if that's what you mean. I'm not sure who runs it now. I'm unaware if there's a Repeal Hart Celler page on goybook.
Vey!

(((Goldgoyman)))

What's your
>Gradually, I began to hate them
story?

We told you - you would not listen.

Now we are done, at least Europe is.

Beautiful morning, here, btw. It's a shame I'll be squandering the best part of the day at work, though.

Blackpillers will be the first to go. There is a Right Wing revival that is working to increase White birth rates and thwart POC and Jews.

Holy shit. These have been so fucked up. These are real?

>Protip: enlarge all images+save

Check them yourself. There /are/ some parody accounts of Jews pretending to be White, but I didn't save those.

It's almost like a pattern here.

They aren't, who the fuck told you that. Most Jewish people are uber conservative, and being a Jew I'm telling you that as fact.

Half time!

>most jewish people are uber conservative

ok shekelburg believe ((you))

forward.com/news/353914/by-the-numbers-3-key-takeaways-from-the-2016-jewish-vote/

>71% of Jews supported the democratic nominee in this year’s election —
>slightly more than the 69% who voted for Obama in 2012,
>but significantly less than the 78% who turned out for Obama in 2008,
> the 74% who voted for Kerry in 2004,
> or the 79% who voted for Gore in 2000.

>breyer
>ruth bader ginsberg
>kagan

And that is not even to say the remaining 29% are "Conservative".

Found the kike. Quit trying to explain away your society wrecking behavior.

This one is a special piece of work.

"Omg you are so simpleminded to explain this long devious conspiracy based on the jewish monopoly of money creation. Just listen to me, goy and I'll tell you the truth.
Jews have no conflicting loyalty, just want the best for their fellow goyim. They are always patriots and nationalists"

My favorite line is
>Jews just /happen/ to live in cities, which in turned turned them Liberal and Left
when in fact it was the other way around.

Isn't curious how much of this "Resistance" bullshit is top-heavy with Jews?

Same for "Indivisible", who I think ran out of time, energy, and money.

Just a note on that one:
>We whites need to take responsibility for anomalous incidents regarding Whites (responsibility? Greater policing, diversity training, diversity quotas against Whites)

>Muslims must not take any responsibility

Forgot image

20 or so more

Oy vey, how did we get in top positions of rootless multinational corporations, governments, NGOs, and think tanks with little resistance?

Be Napoleon
Have jewish money push you into prominence to destroy monarchy control of money creation
Love jews
Say jews are equal to French
Emancipate jews by making jewish elders sign document about loyalty to France.
Make it easily acceptable for anyone who would be even remotely loyal to home Nation
Wait 5 years
Jews keep none of their promises
Work against Napoleon
Betray France for the benefit of int jewry
Curse and call them out for their treason.
Try to remove the greatest error of jewish emancipation but too late.

Never trust a jew, especially if it seems you benefit from it.

>top left
Weird Al hates the jews?