Poland one of EU's least tolerant countries

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/307313,Poland-one-of-EUs-least-tolerant-towards-LGBTQ
I love this.

Other urls found in this thread:

tfpstudentaction.org/blog/12-shocking-quotes-marriage-equality-spells-the-death-of-marriage
discord.gg/5vMvh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
discord.gg/Buauc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why?
I am in favour of their intolerance of Muslims
but what is the point of hating gay people? No point, says I.

I'm sure everyone loves lesbians and bisexual women ,not soo much for the rest

this

I'm of Polish heritage and this makes me proud. Kocham polskę! !

Because faggots spread leftism, AIDS and other diseases
I used to be pretty tolerant towards them in the past but now I think they deserve to be gassed because so many of them support the left and islamization

We exists too

You dumb fuck. Look at countries that accept faggots. Then look at countries that accept Muslims. Notice anything?? It is a 100% match.

You must be capitulating to some degree, because the EU is giving all the scorn to Poland and occasionally Hungary.

>EU welfare state full of white niggers holds ass-backwards views on social issues
Wow, shocking.

Are you really that uneducated about the sodomite question? Wherever they gain rights, they push themselves into your daughter's restroom and make up genders. That's exactily what happened in the US after we legalized it.

This. I like gays. They're fun, they're pleasant, they brighten up the neighborhood, but you can't have them and not the rest, too. It's a group package, sadly. I blame the femmes for winning out in gay culture, in the early 20th century.

Faggots opened the gates for everything degenerate. If you want to fuck blokes do it in your room where no one can see. I don't want you to feel comfortable in society being a homo. Faggots belong in the closet or the ground.

Shut up Slovenia

>EU welfare state
Welfare ends in 2020 regardless of what Poland does. And the only reason there was ever need for it was because of Rape by Communism.

It is slippery slope
>be accepting of gays
eventually anyone against it is shut down with label
>be accepting of mental illnesses
(trans , pseudo genders and other shit)
same as above
>be accepting of murderous religions
>start accepting former ISIS fighters
>etc etc
>SWEDEN

And then, there is no coming back

No, we are just small and Poland grabs more cash from EU funds so they are more pissed about them.

It's more than that. As SOON as the gays get marrige rights, they call for unlimited genders and bathroom rights.

I know a shitload of fags (from the time when I lived in the US :^) ) and while they were normally rather decent people, they always sided with the progressives.
Even the conservative ones among them would begrudgingly agree to whatever retarded shit the left was peddling right now because they were also promised some other stupid shit by them.

They are like women when it comes to that. Just offer them one special privilege and they will stop giving a shit about whatever else is on your agenda and just accept it.

Fuck off Serbia, kosovo is not your clay

Everyone says the Poles want dole, without paying the big black toll. Maybe that's why the EU's so mad at them. They want a "return" on their investment.

Something will happen. The bubble will burst and it will be quite the sight to behold. Think of the duality of Sweden for example. On the one side you have the 'everything is perfect, everything is allowed' side and on the other the most conservative ideology on the planet.

Imagine once the numbers are close to 50-50! See Lebanon for what will take place.

God... I love this photo. Wish had one like this so i could put it in to my CV.

That's a systemic problem here, though.
>I'm socially liberal but fiscally conservative

>>EU welfare state full of white niggers holds ass-backwards views on social issues
Says a fake spic living on a bankrupt island

Fuck faggots.

/thread

Slovak here. We took like 100-200 Syrian Christians. Also we are housing 111 migrants that want to live in Austria but they have no place in Austrian camps so they are now in Slovakia and Austrians pay us cash for them.

Does someone have the meme of Richard Spencer getting triggered by this photo?
I've been trying to find that for ages.

Hey Slovakbro
How are Kotleba and his party doing?
What is the SNS getting accomplished in government?

>Syrian Christians
At least they might be actual-factual refugees. Still, anyone who crosses twenty safe countries to make it to economic welfare is an economic migrant.

I like how Austria is paying you guys to hold Germany's trash.

Full ranking

Respect polaks

Mow them all down, one by one.
They need to understand that this faggotry is nothing more than just fetish and should stay in the private not the public.

no you dumbass gentile.
the gayim are just as dangerous as any group that promotes identity politics
if they are sexually reserved and NORMAL then they're alright. but part of their image with whole pride parade provocative approach is being flaming which is insanely dangerous to proper civic conduct
especially when leftist apes flock to and aggressively defend every single disgusting practice conducted by a gay person simply because it's considered progressive and ad novitatem

it's basically the exact same case as being tolerant of BLM, except with sexual decadence instead of property felonies

This. I don't think that they should bè gassed tho

This is true, but I'm on to your tricks Schlomo. You always advocate both sides even though you are pushing strongly for only one.

>Poles
>Not tolerant
Lies.

>Monaco and San Marino actually with best ranking in Europe
How?

There was a LGBT version of it

(((I))) only advocate right wing nationalism at all times because my survival and prosperity depends on it
(((others))) in Sweden or France or CA may advocate the opposite approaches because they don't live here and can benefit from more left voting monkeys in their area

jews don't share a hive mind. we're destructive to SOMEONE at all times but we're not monolithic. if you're wise you just find the jews whose goals align with your own to minimize the amount of damage we'll inflict upon you, I guess

Low polls group

Wtf how can Georgia be so intolerant when it's filled with niggers.

Well they are in opposition and have only few seats so they cannot really pass any laws.

They still have the same support as around the elections, I guess it would be higher if there was more migrant threat.

They tried to take Kotleba down with some claims about corruption claims but nothing was proved and he doesnt have any problem.

Kotleba isnt even the controversial figure anymore. Main controversial figure in parliament is Milan Mazurek (member of Kotlebas party LS-Nase Slovensko), who openly denied holocaust and was shitting on jews and muslim. The SNS (and rest of the parliament) who act like fucking cucks forced him to appologize.

His "apology" consisted of saying muslims are pedophiles, necrophiles and zoophiles. He haid like 10 minute speech where he was constantly saying how retarded muslims are, was pretty funny desu, especially since everyone went apeshit crazy with "OMG you cant say that"

I wasnt following what SNS did, mostly everything was covered by stupidity of the Anton Danko who keeps acting like complete idiots, the one who really controls the country is Fico.

get bent
westboro baptist church was right
pic related

In the end you always band together though. If Sweden collapses to Muslims the Jews will escape from there AND you'll let them in.

As far as I'm concerned all of you should be shipped there and your international banks closed but we both know that'd never happen.

RARE

>tfw the only decent building in Poland is Soviet

Everyone loves to watch them, but lesbian couples are shit.
Gay men are rather yuck to see, but are okay compared to lesbians.

Many great men were gay, there is no great lesbian though.
Trajan, Hadrian, Alexander, Frederick, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Turning,... All of them liked the D

>..gave Poland 18 out of a possible 100 points, putting it just one spot ahead of equal-last placed Latvia and Lithuania in terms of rights of sexual minorities.
Nice try Pawel, but you guys need to do more fag beatings to win against the Baltics.

GAS THE GESSEN

I used the term metaphorically. If you can institute social norms, religious or political, that would put them back in the closet it's good enough.
They should be allowed to participate in political life as citizens but not as faggots. That's kind of what Putin is doing right now - he won't kill them for being faggots but they are not allowed to spread propaganda.

That is what I'd do as well.

>heavily kike integrated society
>least tolerant

I wonder why.

LOVES US OR I WILL TELL DADDY EUROPARLIAMENT TO FIRE YOU!!!

Bleached

They are happy to receive eu money but then won't meet the obligations. Fucking niggers.

shh don't tell anyone , let people move to Poland and let the (((politicians))) ignore you

THERE ARE MULTIPLE FORMS OF LOVE BIGOT! JUST GET OVER IT!

>Austrian flag

if a jailbait boy identifies zooself as a rabbit it isn't a crime, everyone loves animals and they are the purest form of love
#notmyeurope #polandout

KILL YOURSELVES FASCIST TOILET CLEANERS!

>being proud of ignorance

>fucking other men in the ass

Plumbers do not clean toilets you uneducated degenerate.

Being gay is like being a Jew, in the sense that their identity is so strong that they cannot avoid being subversive, even unwillingly. They will always be promoting and rationalizing degeneracy and "progressive" bullshit.

People who write that others aren't tolerant aren't tolerant either.

A classy sjw tactic. Accuse someone as a Nazi and then commit a crime against the accused Nazi.

>you are a Nazi
>now I can kill you because I said you are a Nazi

The sjw who use word like Nazi and not "tolerant" are the most criminal racist and intolerant bunch of people you can imagine. The are literally the "Nazis" they accuse others of.

based Poland. Never change

They also spread pedophilia

Poland is just Even-further-East Germany, the last bastion of common sense in all of Europe.

>tfpstudentaction.org/blog/12-shocking-quotes-marriage-equality-spells-the-death-of-marriage

>"Marriage is the proverbial burning building. Instead of pounding on the door to be let in... queers should be stoking the flames!"
-- National Conference on Organized Resistance

>"And after all, we are advocating the destruction of the centrality of marriage and the nuclear family unit..."
-- Ryan Conrad

>"The real question that should be debated is not whether gay marriage should be allowed, but rather, is marriage really something we need anymore?"
-- David Vakalis

and many more.

Gebaseerd Sup Forumsand

Leftists like to throw out Popper's "paradox of tolerance" but if you listen to their arguments they sound more like Marcuse's "Repressive Tolerance"

Popper was a liberal (a real liberal) that was very critical of Marxism and the Frankfurt school. I think his paradox of tolerance more justifies denying sjw protesters the freedom of speech bc they are exercising it to deny others freedom of speech. Or not letting people become citizens if their religious beliefs do not tolerate freedom of speech

Marcuse's argument was that the oppressed should not be tolerant of the oppressors bc that tolerance only works for the benefit of people in power.

hahaha

U GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH GAY GAY U GAY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gays have exposed themselves as being wholly detrimental to society. The fact that they are pushing for gender politics and using girls bathrooms now legitimizes all those earlier arguments that people said were "slippery slope arguments." Turns out it was fucking true, and there was a good reason our ancestors knew to oppress gays.

Based Pooland tbqh famalam.

Romans 1 clearly says to kill fags.
Good job Poland.
And they made The Witcher 3

RARE

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord-

discord.gg/5vMvh

Orlando made Christ-Chan happy

die fag

The collapse of Western morality begins with the faggots.

POLAND, YES!

I hope you go to war with the EU of over the Migrant thing. Will catch a plain over there just to shoot Merkels lap dogs.

Godspeed, Poland. I knew you guys were based as fuck.

No one cares if you are a fag in your own house, but when you try and pretend male-male marriages are the same as m+w then you should be gassed.
You dont deserve the same rights because it is not the same thing, go be a fag somewhere else.

Pol-and? You mean Polish People's Republic?

EU wants & is making a EU Army to stop country's from pulling out of the EU and/or Resisting it.

Since it's not ready yet, the EU has been messing with Elections.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

What do you expect though? Like if the conservative movement spent as much energy demonizing and fucking with any other group of people in the way they do with gays, don't you think that group would be inclined to side liberals? That's what happens when you act like an asshole.

fpwp

Oh wow, a site full of old quotes from people nobody knows expressing opinions you disagree with

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord,

discord.gg/Buauc

Disgusting faggots.

what the fuck are you smoking, poland is literally the mexico of europe
poland contains the highest concentration of low intellect subhuman white trash in the continent lmao
they immigrate and take our jerbs (in all the filthy work places nobody really wanted to work in the first place)

Gasp, a sodomite degenerate.

What the hell happened to Malta?