Muh white male is da supreme

>muh white male is da supreme
Turns out science actually says white males have the least adaptive and simplest brains of all known human population groups, including african-americans.

Maybe if whites stopped being racist virgins on a chinese cartoon forum, the rest of us would stop laughing at you.

>mfw this trash thread again

NIGGER U SHUT UP!!! WHITE IS STUPID HUH THEN WEHY WHITE INVENT ALL THE THING WE DID NTO STEAL INVENTIONS WE DID NOT. YOU NIGGERS BETTER SHUT UP WITH YOUR SCIENCE NIGGERRR OR WE COME FUK U UP IN STON AGE NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

adieu from the intellect race not u U stupid moron idot NIGGER

The unstoppable brain power of the white male, ladies and gentlemen.

>doesn't realise it's shitposting
what are you fucking retarded?

>a white male spamming nigger in response to science must be a trolle
Back to |eddit, faggot.

did you just assume it's race?

also screenshot of a high school tier paper=science nowadays

samefag

>implying simple isn't better

Can someone analyze these results and explain what it means.

>the retarded poster must secretly be the guy with science I don't like because jewish conspiracy
The surging brain juice of the white male, ladies and gentlemen.

don't fall for it leaf it's probably some high school project

>unnecessarily complicated measures is 'better'

lol

its always interesting how the left manipulates science and statistics to further their narrative.
Even more interesting is the types of moronic people that fall for it. Ever considered why it is suddenly allowed to talk about something like that when its suddenly the evil whitey. Tell me how you collect your data and i tell you who pays for your fraudulent stats.

>Human resources
>Not politicized at all
mmkay

White man completely and utterly BTFOD!!!!!!!!!!

Fall for what I just want my aspie test explained to me. I know the Danish faggot is trolling I've seen the OP before. He has the text saved to his /cuck/ folder.

>white males denying science
How original. And co2 doesn't cause global warming, right?

The explosive brain volcano of the white male, ladies and gentlemen.

saged repeated slide thread, go fuck yourself bjorn

Thank you. Racism is BTFO but a lot of people here are too simple and lacking in brain complexity to understand science.

>agreeing with swedistan
can't hold back the fagginess

man...I don't post often on Sup Forums anymore...but this shit stood out to me. carbon dioxide has a very low heat capacity. When you look at relative density in the atmosphere, the most dangerous greenhouse gas is water vapor. Or potentially a leak in the mantle providing a great deal of methane into the atmosphere...you want to talk about heat capacity....

on a side note, during the mesozoic era, there was around 40x the amount of atmospheric carbon dioxide.

If blacks are smarter, why do they do worse in education `\0/'

>he think he's studying science
Oh, no sweetie.

African-American women is one of the most educated groups in america.

Why is every single person on here completely ignorant about every little topic? Don't you read news at least?

Simple brains that created western civilisation. I'll keep my simple white brain thanks.

they certainly do excel at 'ambiguous' tasks

>women is most educated groups
you're breaking apart fagnon

>Simple
>Not looking at Brain wrinkles/folds

You OP are the simple minded one. Brain with more folds and is more intricate means better mental processing capacity.

Look at the brains of each "Race" and then talk.

Challenging a study is not challenging science itself.

Now we can do the latter if you like but it's not really relevant.

>global warming
what is this 2005? its called climate change now cause they PROVED it was bullshit.

as for (((science))) go watch unacknowledged and fucking listen, or drink your koolaid and fuck off.

>Turns out science actually says white males have the least adaptive and simplest brains of all known human population groups, including african-americans.
I don't know about fancy terms, but if you look at history, we're the ones winning.
So whatever we're doing, it's the good thing.