I'm going to red pill my village in a town hall presentation, subject Weimer Republic

I need sources to back the claims of the Jewry degeneracy that went down in those last years until Hitler took power and saved the Germans from complete degeneracy.

I'll be painted as an Anti semantic Nazi, but with reliable sources I can at least red pill as many as possible.

I'll be uploading it to youtube or vimeo.

IMPORTANT:

Share sources of information on what went down in that time period.

I need to be able to prove with evidence at least that:

Jews were in power in most places
Prostitution was rampant, and that there were 8 kinds of prostitutes, one even for children(called medicine)
Please share everything on that time period if you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/
volokh.com/2010/01/03/confusing-overrepresentation-with-domination/
nhentai.net/g/135824/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4
youtube.com/watch?v=azw3IEr0haE
discord.gg/QH4nW8U
nytimes.com/2006/11/24/arts/24iht-germart.3653712.html?pagewanted=all
artandpopularculture.com/Weimar_culture
amazon.com/Weimar-Culture-Outsider-as-Insider/dp/0393322394/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1495114010&sr=8-2&keywords=weimar germany
amazon.com/Jewish-Domination-Weimar-Germany-Verlag/dp/1684186145/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495114010&sr=8-3&keywords=weimar germany
youtu.be/Oph14OIUdQ0
dailycaller.com/2017/05/05/welcome-to-weimerica/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's one source i have darkmoon.me/2013/the-sexual-decadence-of-weimar-germany/

Give me the sauce on those pics, med pack.

gonna need source for that image

I'm trying to save the west and you care about a fcking image

good on you mate, now what about the source for that image

the west are a bunch of cucks, they will collapse soon anyway

One person cant save the west mate. Seppos control most of the world and a good half of them are retarded.

Besides, nothing is going to happen in our lifetime, so please matey, just give us the sauce, allow us the bliss of brown girls.

>girls

If someone brings up the Holocaust

For fear

I'm focusing on that Weimar Republic Time period. I won't be going into what happened when Hitler got into power. If I did I'd lose my job.

>he keeps posting girls (male)
fuck off

Good luck, look for Marxist leaders in WW2 also, all of them were Jewish.

I recognize this, prison school?

Try to find statistics on jewish overrepresentation in the courts, media and amongst the communists. Just search on duckduckgo, or look through old red pill threads and find specific claims/figures to use as search phrases.

Remember to look into (((their))) counternarrative and BTFO their claims. Example:

volokh.com/2010/01/03/confusing-overrepresentation-with-domination/
>There was no real evidence that either Jewish capitalists or Jewish communists were promoting specifically Jewish interests in any systematic way.

You must also include the revolution/civil war in the period 1918-1919, communist revolution lead almost exclusively by jews.

Take a look in Liaquats Lords of Finance for some background info on the economic situation after WW1 in general and in the weimar republic specifically. Try to look into who made monetary policy decisions in this period.

I'll check if I have something to contribute when I get home from work

It takes many people to at least try

Since OP is a massive steaming faggot who will not sauce. Here it is nhentai.net/g/135824/

>Schweiz
>Weimer Republic
back to school you underage faggot

Thank you very much. I'll share my email later if you want to see the presentation, It'l be in Swiss German so Germans will have trouble understanding it.

Just look it up on jewtube. There's videos of the weimar republic.

Is it fun being a Jew?

bump

>user gets made fun of
>his parents are literally crying, wondering what went wrong with their son
>villagers leaving the presentation one by one
>user gets beaten to death by a mob of rashids

Its gonna be glorious

Dont do this to me you dog cunt. Brown anime and manga girls are life. L I F E.

thats a man dressed as woman who is roleplaying as mom for his highschool friend

>One person cant save the west mate.

But user that's all it ever needed

but if you still wanna sauce its granada sky

sequal fucking when?

hey swiss user you might wanna source these for newcomers y'know?

We don't have that many Rashids in Switzerland. We are still based here. Don't mix us up with German cucks.

That's hot.

newfag turk, stop raping your underage sister

I'll send you pics of my boi pussy if u want

Please do

>I'm going save western civilization from degeneracy
>here are pictures of my asshole

David Cole on the Auschwitz
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

Adolf Hitler the Greatest story never told - (Totaly advised to watch it all)
>youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
(Skip to 5:23:00 - for a segement on Weimer Germany)

Hitler's Economic reform - (Pretty interesting youtube video)
>youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Z-hTn1r4

The Titanic Sinking - Rothschild and Rockefeller Conspiracy (Not entirely related, but will give you an idea of how the elites viewed the world prior to world war 1 and why war was a consequence)
>youtube.com/watch?v=azw3IEr0haE

>newfag
i've been here since 2009 m8

I was just trying to get a faget to bump this thread. I'm trying TO SAVE THE WEST> PEOPLE GIVE SOURCES

are you that swiss who were posting this pic on /tr/ threads?

get ur redpill sources here my doods

discord.gg/QH4nW8U

easy shit to say when your civilization can't even collapse since it's already absolute shit-tier

Berlin; focus on Berlin

> collapse
yeah fucking right. The west is gonna die out with a whimper that sounds like "I was right all alo-"

this place is a shithole beyond saving. Even if you handed us peace on a platter people would argue about how this group doesn't deserve peace or so and so treated my ancestors like shit and/or I need more peace than you.

Nuke us so I don't have to waste money on fallout4 VR and deal with loading screens

I think it is mentioned in that Darkmoon article, but the book voluptuous panic details the sexual degeneracy. You would need to look elsewhere to find information on Wilhelm Reich, Magnus Hirschfeld, etc. I have read Reich's book on the psychology of fascism. It talks about sexualization of children, the destruction of the family, etc. as a means to combat fascism bcause according to Reich those things all lead to authoritarianism.

Swiss! What is your youtube channel that you will be uploading too dude?

I FUCKING HATE TRAPS, JUST GIVE ME A HOME AMONG THE BROWN GIRLS WITH LOTS OF THICC GIRLS. A CAKE OR TWO AND A GARU, AN ONEE CHAN OUT THE BACK, A DAUGHTERU OUT THE FRONT AND SOME GOOD OLD CLASSIC VANILLA DOUJINS.

fuck you guys.

>I'll be painted as an Anti semantic Nazi
Why dont you take "look how liberated and progressive Weimar republic was, and then bad reactionary Hitler ruined everything" approach? You can go completely ad absurdum describing how great all that degeneracy was, but they wont be able to say shit to you because it will be nazi opinion, and simultaneously you will redpill any same man who sees it.

>Jews were in power in most places

Good luck proving that.
Also good luck blaming all of that on the jews without sounding like a retard.

Also, good luck in your future career.

thanks

This

Not many pics, but you can follow the names listed, and perhaps make a connection to the reviews of "blossoming culture" to the ugliness and filth that it really was.

nytimes.com/2006/11/24/arts/24iht-germart.3653712.html?pagewanted=all

artandpopularculture.com/Weimar_culture

amazon.com/Weimar-Culture-Outsider-as-Insider/dp/0393322394/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1495114010&sr=8-2&keywords=weimar germany

amazon.com/Jewish-Domination-Weimar-Germany-Verlag/dp/1684186145/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495114010&sr=8-3&keywords=weimar germany

The greatest story never told on youtube. Take notes. David irving. Ernst Zundel interview with an Israeli journalist.

Ohhhh ummmm awkard.

this

That's a good idea.

>this is the state of the right wing europeans that are trying to save the west
just let it burn mate

op, just search 'weimar america'.

you're welcome.

>09
>implying
You came in after the cancer filled this site.

First of all it's called Weimar, you fucking stupid Fonduenigger

Then google for Weimerica. It's a blog/podcast about the moral decline of the US. One of the (earlier) episodes is about the actual Weimar Republic and has some good information you might want to look into.

You fckng Turkish piece of kebab shit, we Swiss control you Jewish Germanstan scum

P.s Stay the fck out of our country, you jew cocksucking pedophiles

Sauce on image?

t. Faggot

Fck off drug cartel shitskin, you're not even part of the west anymore

Here is an excellent video on the subject:

youtu.be/Oph14OIUdQ0

also, I had this article bookmarked:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/05/welcome-to-weimerica/

The kraut was giving you a good source

what is your problem?

I don't like being called a nigger by Krauts who flock to this country like turks flock to child brothels

Found it
>Josou Kurogal Mama Danshi

shame that they don't scan/translate more of Granada Sky's works

What a gypsie. Hitler was right, s*rbs really are white niggers.

There's something about having a big woman stick her hand up your boi pussy whilst she bites your cock

you would be taking a part in a religious struggle between pedophiles bent on fucking your 5 year old son.

i thought every swiss was entrusted with a weapon = therefore there was some sort of a brain, community and clear thought between mountain jew german/italian/french aboration called swithzershololand.

dont be a cuck fag.

Hey that's kinda..uhh oh god, the jewish mind control is at work. THIS IS NOT HOT

The Jews made us this way. We can't help it

I don't understand what you're trying to say

>)
source these

This is why no one listens to us.

what about this?

I really hope you're smarter than that. In not, prepare for your social death.

doctor. seek one. make sure he is mountain origin one.

show him what i wrote.

My mother is a literally a mountain Jew herbalist, she doesn't know much though. Are you trying to be cryptic?

I might go the route of pretending to defend the Jewish agenda, and demonize the Nazi agenda. I just hope when the culture war happens, people don't think I'm on the jewish side and impale me...

Fcking muslim goat fcker

>going to a normie gathering to talk about the jewgeneracy of Weimar
>afraid for his job
Are you fucking stupid?
You're 100% getting fired.

Good luck, hope you won't get killed.

Whatever. If you're gonna sperg about politics and jews you will be socially ostracized no matter how right you are or from what perspective you do it, even if it's a leftist-ish one.

What you guys don't seem to understand is that even politically obsessed lefties are kind of isolated socially. Talking about politics publicly is something distasteful and generally tends to want people not be involved with you, no matter what side you're in. Lefties suffer from this too, as 99% of people just want to go on with their lives, you folk don't notice this just because your views are far more discriminated against.

what's the matter user?
do you hate turks or somethin?

Someone has to do something. We can't just sit around and share anime pics until we are extinct

where are you?

OP is larping faggot.

SAGE.

Shut the fuck up, shlomo.

Graubünden, I will also be holding a presentation in Bern and maybe Genf.

Oh look who the cat dragged in, shouldn't you be praying to allah at this time of the day? Pretty haram

If you have a JewTube, please share. I don't wanna miss it.

>Someone has to do something.
How about doing something that could actually have a meaningful impact rather than sperg out all over your city council?
Learn to contain your autism and join the SvP and fight for the "re-migration" of immigrants.
Fucks sake you have an actual anti-immigrant party in power.

U mad bro?

Fuck I can smell the kebab from here, stay away from my children and stop migrating to this country you subhuman pieces of Islamic trash.