South Africa General /SAG/ -- 1.0 edition

The race war in South Africa seems inevitable.
The goal of this thread is to raise awareness and if it comes to that to help our South African brothers by any means.

>3rd of August is the date
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4281088/Zuma-wants-land-owned-white-occupiers-taken.html

>Preparing for war
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html

>Afrikaaner home hit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/09/boy-gone-dead-riots-fears-race-war-south-african-farmers-bailed/

>Genocide watch lists SA as stage 6 on their genocide scale which is 'preparation', stage 8 is extermination
genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

>Simon Roche interview by Molyneoux
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4

>emergency-plan
suidlanders.org/

As you can see many of these are articles are somewhat dated. Please help by linking any relevant new information.
Don't let this thread die! South Africa needs your help!

Old thread: >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJaBEemYUHU
qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
suidlanders.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_(tank)#South_Africa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much of the White population speaks English?

Should we start learning Afrikaaner the moment /SA/ starts?

Any chances of volunteering when the war breaks out? I'd love to fight with my Boer brothers.

The majority of South Africans speak English

Most of them know English

Afaik English is the common language educated in all schools.

Core infrastructure if it happens. Hit the water lines and the power grids, blacks will start stealing from eachother within 3-5 days.

fuck niggrs

Alright cheers lads.

this, blacks will turn on each other as soon as food and other basic shit start to run out
basically 1 or 2 years of guerilla warfare and a protected area where whites can live through the war will be enough for the final push
blacks lack any skills of cooperation they are very tribalistic

Are there some whites there who hope for a war with the kaffas?

Brief TL;DR of the situation for anyone joining the thread.

My great great grandfather fought the boers for Australia. Was he on the wrong side? He was taken prisoner of war and let go by the boers so I actually owe my life to you boers.
If there are any boer qts that need a place to stay in the states, I say lets bury the hatchet and start over by making babies.

In a racial civil war, how many whites would cuck for the black team percentage-wise?

For anyone not understanding
Xenophobe is the name of black on white racism in South Africa

If there are any they'll just get raped and murdered, so probobaly not many lol

Let's hope the Chinese come in and Zerg the spoils.

If South Africa genocides its whites then China gets to scrape the whole country without any qualms.

Also a famine would follow because no one would know how to farm effectively

TOP KEK

even though south africa was empty when it was cultivated

this is the end goal of diversity

I have a philosophical question.
Does 100% diverse -- as in race -- mean 100% black?

Yes

The economy is undoubtedly in peril after government bonds were downgraded to junk status. Once a net exporter of food — as neighbouring Zimbabwe was before Robert Mugabe seized land from whites in a programme of ‘racial transformation’ — the country is now forced to rely on imports to feed the population.

And this is coming from the dailymail

Looks like we will have a chance to fight a war wearing shorts. Not sure about FALs though

Jesus christ this guy

Despite knowing that the woman was HIV positive, in a country where one in three carries the virus, Zuma was unfazed by criticism that he hadn’t used a condom. ‘I had a shower afterwards,’ he said, cheerfully.

I already wear shorts like 90% of the year so im ready

We're very popular on Sup Forums these days.

So it's like my ex-financial advisor. He said I need to diversify, so he put my money into South American bonds and made me -20%. He really knows what enrichment means.

Good for you. You should be ready m8

So I look at americas voting for the presidency (of course only a fraction of the population voted but oh well).
>60% roughly of the us is white.
>50% roughly of the us voted for Trump
Im assuming all of that 50% are white people, lets not kid ourselves paco and Tramar didnt vote for trump.
>50 divided by 60 is 83%
>100 - 83 = 17
17% of white people are race traiters who will try and fail to help the black man win the race war.

A good Image will help keep you alive. The Suidlanders are doing a good job keeping it clean, but as soon as unrest kicks off the leftists will cry foul on whites. South Africa will receive an uncomfortable ammount of international attention because of it's status as the "rainbow nation," and the legacy of apartheid.

It will be an ugly conflict, armed whites will have to form up to defend themselves. That means you do not let the press or observers anywhere near you. Have one guy address them if they show up, and politely tell them to go fist themselves. Everybody else in the group keeps their mouth shut. "We are here to defend our families and community, that is all." That is all you have to say, anything else is leverage you are giving them. If you loose the media war you loose support.

Everybody on Sup Forums knows it's going what this actually is, a race war that is about to boil over. But to those that still have their heads up their ass, it's just oppressed blacks rising up. Don't let the idiots control the narrative.

For all the wrong reasons!

There use to be like one SA thread a week .Now its up to like 5 a day

Someone who knows how to shop should change this in orange with a chap in shorts and a rifle in his hands saying "Are you war body ready?"

THIS MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!! WE NEED TO SEND SOME MERCS!

youtube.com/watch?v=dJaBEemYUHU

Good, lets keep it that way

well the prospect of a racewar sounds interesting, doesn't it

We can all feel it in our veins. A storm is coming.
Mass-psychology mentality.

>100% non-white

Yes but it also includes a 1% jewish leadership

>financial advisor.

Deal with Jews and you'll get a Jew deal.

We should welcome white Afrikaner refugees to fit the meme EU quota.
They come from Africa, they are oppressed, it all checks out.

I don't know, i mean asians are behind us in politically correct behaviour but i think in 20 years they will start enriching themselves en-masse too.
Japan is already importing migrants and turks although in tiny numbers. And china has guangdong
qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

>oh my god goy, you should have bought the insurance plan

i kicked him out and put everything into bitcoin, now it has increased in value like 6-folds since
and the guy got hit by a car and probably will never walk again
damn last year brought me so many keks I'm ready to join the civil war

Saffer that actually knows stuff here, AMA, will use reddit spacing if you promise to call me a fag

If war breaks out how will first day borders look like?
just an estimate, here a blank to draw over in paint

>irrational fear

Someone has gained his shekel.

do you think foreigners will be allowed to volunteer?
perhaps in exchange for land should whites win the war? I think might just be the perfect ad to save SA

Sorry doesn't check out anymore

day 1 borders will literally be just wherever white people are, it will take time for the genocidal attitude to spread across the country.

strongest and most secure holdouts will be the majority white towns and villages in the interior, they tend to have lots of guns and are safe due to isolation.

most whites are in the cities, cape town and pretoria will probably fare very well initially simply because of how many whites there are, also the blacks that live in cities tend to be more educated and less likely to want toe exterminate all whites. the problem comes when the millions and millions of poor blacks that live in squatter camps just outside the cities start crawling in. the towns will hold up just fine unless the army hasnt been hamstrung, which it will.

whites in cities need to fortify or get out as quick as possible. Liberals will die within days as they would have neither fled nor prepared to defend themselves.

it probably wouldnt be organised by any of the big organisations because they dont want to look racist, but sure, any help would be appreciated, as long as your government lets you get here. Also getting into the country would be a hassle, but things can be organised. Its not like there is an isolationist attitude where we wont accept any help from outside

If we get into the country will the remaining whites be able to supply these volunteers?
What are the weapon ownership laws in SA?
Of course bringing in guns and ammo would be very hard. And without weapon to use people who want to fight might as well stay home.

Would you accept a slav even as me?

Dude, in SA, if you ain't nigga you white!

bump

gas the niggers

If it kicks off will Boer sympathizers be able to get into the country to fight?

Its really like this

Yes i would like to know too

>fought boers for Australia
Australia only became a country during the boer war, the war was fought by Australians for queen and country, god and the empire. And no he did not fight on the wrong side, politics in SA went to shot with the fall of nazism in Europe at the end of ww2. South Africa sympathised with nazi ideals for obvious reasons, but had to fight with the empire against it. Literally hitler fucked everything with his poor military planning and inability to reclaim German lands without pissing off the empire. At the end of the war with the empire crippled, Germany split, America took their brand of corporate empire global fucking is all. The rest is history.

>fought boers for Australia
Australia only became a country during the boer war, the war was fought by Australians for queen and country, god and the empire. And no he did not fight on the wrong side, politics in SA went to shit with the fall of nazism in Europe at the end of ww2. South Africa sympathised with nazi ideals for obvious reasons, but had to fight with the empire against it. Literally hitler fucked everything with his poor military planning and inability to reclaim German lands without pissing off the empire. At the end of the war with the empire crippled, Germany split, America took their brand of corporate empire global fucked us all. The rest is history.

no.. who you think controls airports

yeah, there are a lot of illegal weapons floating around in africa that we will be able to get our hands on to supply as many people as possible, because most people here dont own guns.

gun laws here are strict only for handguns, which you need to prove the need for. everything else is accessible with the exception of full auto rifles.

you can buy shotguns and bolt action rifles on an occasional shooters license (which is you go shooting a couple of times a year), and semi auto rifles with a dedicated shooter license, but that requires you to go shooting six or more times a year I think, it all depends on how much you actually use the guns. and there is a limit of four guns per person. Although all of this is moot because some of the big hunting lodges have dozens and dozens of hunting rifles and enough ammo to save the alamo, most of which are "unregulated". there are also army bases to ransack.
even if you are indian and coloured, in the most likely race war situation. lots of the blacks here hate indians even more than they hate whites, and coloureds arent great fans of blacks, but neither group is well armed or organised like the boere groups that will take the rest of the whites under their wings. the non-white non-blacks here pretty much only useful as a human barrier, unfortunately.

It depends on whats going down. if its spontaneous you will be murdered at the airport, if the plane is even allowed to land.
if its government led then they wouldnt take the risk of intentionally killing a foreigner, but you wouldnt be allowed in.

If you fly to namibia (dont go to zimbabwe) or botswana you can just drive across the border, security will not be the highest consideration.

best bet IMO would be to charter a boat somewhere like america or the middle east or central africa, load it up with guns and sail over. our navy will fall apart literally hours after the white technicians leave.

I thought you guys had three flavours of icecream, white, nigger and mixed. With mixed being hated by all.

Maybe as a (((journalist)))

if you are White, just leave, come to brazil, at least these apes are "in control"

I like your idea of getting a boat. If that was to happen there would need to a be a few people involved.

Are there any other none South African anons who would fight along side them?

Whites will be exterminated in South Africa and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Don't forget Blacks are in your homelands too now. Lift a finger and we will retaliate to protect our Black brothers and sisters, even if we have to crack some white skulls.

>Do you think foreigners will be allowed to volunteer?
If SHTF, then it will be the black government kicking it off and the boer communities are not so retarded as to scoff at an extra rifle

Are only border check points manned?

Just leave and give up their homeland? And then wait for the next country to fall?

Give them ammo and let them go ham like the boer did to us but training is needed a hero will arise

Both border checkpoints I went through (Botswana>South Africa) were manned. There were also checkpoint in and out of certain national parks. Didn't see any guns though.

Ha all talk no bark

nigger is still nigger.

>Sup Forums might actually get to see a race war
exciting times.

Global race war my friend

Where do I send shekels so they can buy weapons and ammo!?

Unlikely it will be a major event. maybe a group of nog militia will try something but will be suppressed quickly by everyone else who doesn't want a race war here

The blacks don't have anything. The unemployment rate is 40% they have 3.2 million tax payers and 16m people on benefits according to the interview linked in the OP. If civil war does break out, I'm pretty sure all the niggers will attempt to raid/sack white areas.

What will happen in the SA military?
Will they support whites? Or blacks?
Or will they just go full out civil war too?
Also, I think it is time to make an inventory counting -- I don't now the right verb for this --, if war breaks out it will be vital to take out any hard equipment on the hand of blacks ASAP.

>suidlanders.org
I think here not a 100%

most likely there be a few sides sides

the crazy people that will want to kill all the white people

farmers and other people trying to protect themselves and there farms

smart people black and white that dont fall for the bait and work together againts the genocidal crazy people.

foreign backed terorist organisations isis etc : communism antifa muslims eugenics and other crap

by shitting in our sandwiches

But this is all going to boil over eventually right? The anti-white sentiment seems to be growing there.

No shit it called looting

We'll see pretty soon white boys. But let me tell you: it ain't no fun when the rabbit's got the gun.

And this is why we hate you. Call us nogs in our own homelands. You're living on borrowed time and borrowed land, white pig.

Can we crowdfund mercenaries to protect the white townships?

Come liverpool Nog

How empty does your life have to be that you pretend to be black online?

Yes

will the AWB be involved? or they dissolved after Terre'blanche's death?

>suidlanders.org
THX!

That's not for them to buy guns and ammo though. Just food, water, clothes, things like that.

Still, people should donate.

Shhh they don't know that

Unless you are Khoisan these are not your home lands nig nog.

havent put much thought into getting people in but you probably only need a few people willing to do that. there are a couple of million white people here that can fight, and guns and ammo are worth a lot more than twenty /k/ommandos. If anyone wants to come they are welcome to come but im sure there are a lot of people willing to donate but not come fight.

like any border, checkpoints and occasional patrols. the border with namibia is probably completely empty

training not needed, most of the whites already know how to shoot, thousands have been to "spirit building camps", and all the oldies served in the border war.

SA military is the least of the threats we will face. bunch of undisciplined monkeys with guns. they are more dangerous if they are helping us, because then some of them would turn their guns on us. If they were ordered to attack us, all the whites that do the important jobs would leave. they dont even need to sabotage anything, our airforce and navy would collapse instantaneously and our army would be a bunch of idiots with rifles stuck on a base.

there are some groups I know of which are more...violent, who already have plans in place to storm their local military bases, execute anyone that resists, and seize all the equipment, should the the government order the army to start removing whitey.
The larger army bases and the ones near tonnes of blacks will just be ignored, the ones near all the squatter camps are just for traditions sake and the ones too big or with too many people to take over with acceptable losses are air bases or navy bases.

Btw way how do you like the uk does it feel good to be a leach?

The backbone of the South African armored units seem to be some upgraded old design from the early cold war period.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_(tank)#South_Africa

The SA tank is a heavily upgraded british centurion tank. I wouldnt worry about them, we just had them to prove we can, the problem will be the locally made armored vehicles.

best would be to make these tanks disable these vehicles in combat and re purpose them for the of the resistance, destroying them might be a great loss
we need some designs though to know their weak points