H O L Y S H I T

T H E A B S O L U T E M A D M A N

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news. Trump molested those children.

roll up, roll up, come see the man made of glass

Tweeting shit like this will only hurt his credibility. He needs to start by firing people his administration and hiring people who understand how the game is played. Also, he's got to stop these costant leaks, its destroying his administration and would've destroyed any other president's administration.

What a faggot

yeah, he also needs to stop calling himself a "politician"

Awww poor little fragile snowflake.

WAAAAAH THEY TRYING TO GET MEEE WAAAAAAHH

what a baby,this the USA president,a fucking pussy

the whole world is tired of this bullshit,USA

>president of the united states
>not a politician
hahahaha trumpfag delusion

nice reddit filename

He's not allowed to use the word witch, witches are implicitly women but he's a fucking white male. IMPEACH!!!

I love Trump. He'll keep the libtards so buttblasted distracted with these tweets they'll all loose their minds eventually.

>doubting the 77D chess

I know I know "based god emperor XD praise kek fellow pedes XD 4d chess XD" hillarious response incoming. Yeah drumpf is totally hiring establishment people because he's just stupid and/or an elite jewish reptilian.

But watch and see.

Burn the witch!

based af

Decoded

Not an argument.

oh sweetie, that's what happens when you take on the deep state.

>witches are implicitly women
Well he can't say it's the greatest witcher hunt in American history because CD Projekt Red would take issue with that.

>Politician
what did he mean by this

> Trump will make a good preside-

ummm.. no sweetie

hilldawg WARNED you loser drumpfies that the cheeto was transphobic/xenophobic/racist

all you losers look like TOTAL retards now

keep your friends close and keep your enemies even closer

springfield is not in america

lol, salty libcucks coming out from their cuck sheds

He should have put "lol" at the end of it because he knows he's got nothing to worry about.

He's not actually wrong though.

calling something not an argument is not an argument faggot kys nigger

kek

The only salty cuck here is Trump.

>cries about the mean things that are said about him on twitter
>his wife and his wife's son live miles away from him

he just needs to keep saying shit like this so when the truth comes out he can rub it in all of their faces and say that liberals are crazy and america needs to unite .... ETC.... ETC....

easy trump win , you guys thought election night was hilarious just wait till this shit blows over think of the liberal tears

so we have a real toughguy huh? you facists know your time is up. can't wait to drink your tears when the drumpflet is taken down for the Russian traitor he is

This is exactly how Facebook normies talk. Doesn't it hurt your stomach to larp this hard?

FUCKING ROACH.

I HATE MCCAIN BUT HE WANTS TO THROW YOUR AMBASSADOR OUT!

I AGREE

waaaah waaaaah waaaaaaaaaaah
this is the face of a strong leader
lmao

What a fucking crybaby.

ticktock

so foolish, what else could I expect from you drumpf facists.

just read Louise Mensch, she knows for a fact dump is going down

What's wrong Trump? Didn't you say that politicians were bad and dishonest people?

calm down and eat some more.

He's right you know

Clinton probably should have been impeached for his shady dealings with the Chinese

But it was all a big joke when Clinton did it, but when Trump allegedly has ties to Russia, it's serious fucking business

He knows populism is his greatest weapon.

youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

>dindu nuffin

Donald pls

Referring to his other tweet

>cries about the mean things that are said about him on twitter

That isn't what he is complaining about

Technically he is a politician now.

What did she mean by this?

You're going down Drumpf. Big Dick Macron will lead the free world.

We're arming the Kurds this week.

I hope some RPGs make their way to the PKK

No peace

he ain't wrong

blumpftards on suicide watch

This. Civil war 2.0 incoming.

Hahahahahahahahah

wow... did you just assume xe gener you mysogonist?

I'm hard as nails walking around the last two days.
What's coming is fucking beautiful.
Every nasty, heartless, racist shut-in here will be forced to heat steaming heaps of shit as Dumbfuck is dragged in front of the Senate, formally impeached, and then resigns like a coward begging Pence for a pardon.
It will be the final humiliation for every sensitive skinhead-wannabe who ever posted far right horseshit here.
I will continue to watch and post and gloat until I hear the magic words from thousands of poltards in teards: I WISH SHE'D WON.

Gorbach Golp can not! He impeach soon for sccoops! Excelsior!

saved

Trump is ok, but he should do some more governing instead of tweeting all the time

>hard as nails

Post boipucci

wtf I love flamft now

brap

it's ok, knocked-out Britain, it's ok. Eight more years for you tho.

"MAKE MY BURRITO BITCH"

look what we have here... another blumpfie facist/xenophobe/racist/stupid poor persons.

take some sage advise sweetie, get an education

Trump is seriously done at this point. There is a special prosecutor on the case and by all accounts, he's not handling this well. He asked Comey to stop investigating him and has committed scores of ethics violations.

That's exactly what he's doing. He's always on twitter bitching about how unfair people are being to him. He's spineless.

>This. Civil war 2.0 incoming.

I used to think this was rhetoric
The media and democrat's behavior in the last week have changed my mind.

I am also OK with this

I have no idea but something tells me that face has taken a lot of loads

>Crying like a little bitch on Twitter

Fucking pottery

dehreld bitibi dimibi boombilubolo is finished, impeachment coming

Berlusconi did it first

I've seen a couple idiots say this. How does one become POTUS without being a politician. Do you think it's a college degree? He wasn't a politician until he ran for office.

>implying a few minutes out of the day matters
>implying Obama wasn't completely useless and used his time effectively

Puh-leeze

Trump is at war with the deep state, and unlike people her saying: Trump meh zionist, he has been /our guy/ all along, but he is playing it smart and now they are all after him. One big problem in the way is Jared Kushner though, he supports the deep state and Bannon needs to get in command as advicer again

BLONNIE BLUMPF IS SLUMPFED AND WILL BE IMPEACHED
MAKE YOUR PEACE NOW MORTALS

>Attempts civil war

>Gets arrested by police

>People continue to shitpost on Laotian forum

wew

But that would make poor Ivanka unhappy, and we can't have that.

they BETTER find something, or the democratic party is FUCKED

>whining makes you a madman
No, it makes you a silly little drumpfy who is about to be executed for treason

10/10

>get an education

Hahahahahahahahaha

Brush your teeth faggot

>have control of presidency, senate and congress
>still manage to fuck it up

blompf everyone

Source?

This is exactly why he was elected, he's doing an excellent job.

The funny think is there is no special prosecutor law anymore (Obama didn't want to risk a Scooter Libby episode). This special council is not the same thing. But will be the default answer to any libtards trying to cry "MUH RUSSIA!". Which means some useful things might finally get done despite libtards best attempts to derail.

Comey was becoming a kind of Hoover compromized by the deep state, he could not be trusted anymore, that is why Trump fired him and many of the "white hat FBI agents" are happy that he is fired by Trump. There is no evidence for Russian contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia, that whole narrative is made up because they don't want Trump to get good contacts with the Russians, as the deep state wants to get rid of Russian influence in the Middle East and they want to ultimately weaken Russia, together with Syria and Iran

WE POLITICIANZ NOW

It's just some faggy one liner that Stefan moynfrenchleaf has already worn out like a herpes ridden Montreal skag

MUH SHAAAAAAAARBLEEUEUEUEE
MUHHH SHERRRBLEEEUUUUU
MUUUUUUUUHHH SHAAAAAREBLEUEUEUEUUEEUEUEUEUEUEU
Sorry drumpftard, we don't work for anybodY

WOWOOOOOOOOOOOO HILLARY IN THE HIZEEEEEEE

Who is "we"?

what a surprise... just because I am originally from Pakistan you ASSume I have bad teeth. just because my teeth are bad doesn't mean all British peoples teeth are bad.

you blumpfkins really are deplorable

oooh baby that smell

This will be hilarious when it turns out he's innocent of any wrong doing.

Can't wait for what happens next.
>dems get BTFO yet again
>this time trump is PISSED
>state of emergency
>trump is the god emperor and dems can no longer do anything about it

Idk about you but I'm far from salty considering our retarded manchild-in-chief is soon to be impeached maybe executed