The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren’t as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also racemix with nignogs

FYI : The model in the OP is actually dating an Asian guy

I can appreciate all that but remember many of us come here because we're dead inside nice words aren't going to fix us

Ok.

what is the name of this ass?

You both speak the truth. This is the only place I have to congregate with like minded people. sad.

>and, above all, happy
How can you be actually happy if you are a white supremacist? Serious question. I think if you believe everything good an true is dying right before your eyes you would have to be insane to remain happy and content.

t. shlomo

Pekka pls

Then you need to turn off the computer and go get your life together, mate.

Ideally this community could help you, but sadly our (((greatest allies))) are working round the clock to ensure that that isn't possible here. Turn off the computer. Seek to better your life through situations that involve people in real life.

>dat anterior pelvic tilt

Totally killed it for me. She'd be 10/10 if she didn't arch her back so unnaturally.

>people who sit
Fuck em. The weak die first

>white supremacist
Your term, not ours.

The white genocide is being done very slowly. People here can still have good lives via the capitalist system, and carry on the race by doing so.

Save the race! Be happy!

Quality post user.

If someones house is a fucking mess, their family is just a bunch of conflict and dysfunctions, they have a shitty job they don't really do anything productive in.

Why the fuck do these people believe they can fix the world when they can't fix their own lives?

>white supremacist isn't our term
>thinks "the white race" is in danger and needs to be saved

Marry them make a lot of children

Is it normal that I have essentially no attraction to ass? If it weren't for boobs, I'd be asexual.

>The white genocide is being done very slowly.
But still, how can you be happy if you believe it's happening? I know I couldn't just enjoy life as usual if I believed there's another holocaust going on right now.

Also, if we're already at that, could I ask why even on Sup Forums you seem to try and politically correct your terminology? Race realism, white nationalism, "human biodiversity"... why so ashamed of what you believe in? Liberals won't be fooled anyway.

best thing you can do is LOCAL politics - join least cucked party and help push out faggot ones, while gaining experience

>Promoting depression and apathy
>Promoting hysteria and blind violence against non whites, slandering sanity and reason otherwise as weakness and emasculinity

Die juden

Based

Where did I "promote" anything? I admitted to being a Jew in the very first post I made - if I'm a shill, then I'm the clumsiest shill ever.

Yup.

Its not regular, but not rare

h-help me OP

I need to find hobbies to stop video games once and for all

Why does it trigger me so much when I see white women with shitskins, but when it's an azn I dont feel anything

Learn to shoot
Go hiking
Go 4 wheels driving
Learn to fly a quadcopterd
Learn the guitar or piano accordion
Learn to cook
Learn another language
Learn to dance

My life improved a million fold when I started new hobbies. Just do STUFF

youtube.com/watch?v=DFrJF-noN7A
proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

bergele :DDD

you forgot

>fuck any girl, no matter her skin color, as long as she is a good woman

what's her name?

Because the woman can have non degenerate reasons for being attracted to an asian.

Yeah? So?

(((they))) are trying to genocide because we are supreme.

Pussi is good too b0ss but honestly I'd rather go shooting than pork some stranger like I used to.

asians provide white women with a relatively exotic alternative to Fred without going full Tyrone

however, while niggers are the global figurehead for degeneracy, domestic instability, smelling bad, being ugly, etc asians are more likely to be stereotyped as being clean, smart, kind, rich, etc

at worst, asians might be seen as weak or short. but protip you don't need to lift a day in your life or be tall if you are wealthy, exceptionally talented, or have a well rounded outgoing non-ersatz personality. most asians in the west are at least two of these things

it's still race mixing but the asian is the white man's greatest ally. would you rather have your sister get fucked by a disgusting nigger

A hapa is no more white than a mulatto.

>we
Wrong.
Specific white civilizations are superior. You are still bluepilled if you believe there is a collective "white race" which deserves any consideration beyond biological discussion.
To center your politics around it is folly.

That's a nice arse. You reckon she ever had a Black cock in there?

get used to seeing more of them nonetheless ;)

Good idea.

>It's not degenerate, nut not rare
This is what I think you meant.

NIHILISTS GET OUT

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

SLAY THE DRAGON

REVIVIFY YOUR DEAD FATHER FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE UNDERWORLD

SORT YOURSELF OUT

No women in the world are bigger sluts and whores than jewish women. Never have been, never will be.

ha!

I approve and really believe that white supremacy is the best prospect the western world currently has, but what fucks me up sometimes is that I'm a bottom of the barrel cunt of all whites, genetic dead-end, an unstable mess. If the third reich eugenics were as extensive as told by (((them))) and if I lived some years back I'd most likely be killed off, and I have no idea how to connect those two viewpoints.

You should do something about it.
If your "confort zone" is a board where most of the threads are
>Is X white?
>Is T_D retarded?
>Is X /ourguy/?

..you´re pretty much in trouble.
Try to find out what motivated you in the past. There had to be a time when you were proud of your selves. Try to identify why you felt that way then and why you don´t now.
You´re probably giving too many relevance to stuff you cannot change instead of focusing in the ones you can.

Jews aren´t the main enemy, our enemy within is. Stand up and make your self proud again.

she's obviously degenerate but look at those titties

Stop making these threads.

alright

Bump

>You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy.

Anime has turned your brain into mush. You thinks anime isn't another psyop? Oh child

get in here:

>The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking

>keep the genocide running on time, goy. Keep paying taxes to fund those non-whites, goy. Keep funding your own racial suicide, goy.

>r/asianmasculinity keeps posting this shit
>literally nobody feels any sexual threat whatsoever
Every time

i hate you self-help /r9k/ tier faggots so much, get off our board, you make us all look like losers

wew

clean your room.

>the asian is the white man's greatest ally

Gook detected. Stick those chopsticks up the ass Kenji

I feel ya, but then again, the greatest people who really went against the grain didn't necessarily have everything in order (i.e. economic stability). They got exiled from their countries and suffered all kinds of hardships.

I agree it's better to work hard than whack off to anime or whatever stereotype we have against NEETs, *BUT* there's also the trap of saying you have to build all this stuff and have a great job and family, because once you have those things you can't as much afford to take risks either.

shut the fuck up. strong mental health is important. someone says something about moderating time spent wasted online and you have something negative to say about it? fuck you, maybe you're very familiar with R9K, but most of us aren't as big of faggots as you to waste our time there

Gotta have both desu

jesus christ give us a name

Then you're defective. The boobs are just a cheap evolutionary copy of the ass

i love this picture so much

because you're a weeb fritz

For all the lost ones here. Jordan B. Peterson really helped me with sorting my life out. It is worth trying to listen to his lessons.