Why are there no good novels written by black/arabs?

Why are there no good novels written by black/arabs?

Ever tried finding well known books translated into arabic?

Not many of them, so a culture of reading isn't encouraged*

*: no shitheads, learning the Koran a millions times over isn't amazing learning, it's brainwashing

Here's something about Blacks written by Arabs.

>"the negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth"

Damn Nasir....

Alexandre Dumas was black.

Alexandre Dumas (one of the greatest novelist of all time) was 1/4th black

what about one one night and thousand nights ?

the novelist in unknown but The work was collected over many centuries by various authors , so i think he could be an Arab tho .

Color me shocked. Once again the only nigger worth mentioning isn't even a real nigger, he's 75% white.

That's Persian.

>Why are there no good novels written by black/arabs?
Reminder that Dumas was black.

Travels of ibn Battutah.

>Color me shocked. Once again the only nigger worth mentioning isn't even a real nigger, he's 75% white.
You don't get to be a racist and ignore the one drop rule when it pleases you.

Well user, why are there no good novels written by whites/asians?

One thousand and one nights?

That is a collection of oral stories, not a novel

I can't imagine what a pure african negroid is like. All the niggers in north america have like 20% human genes bred into them correct? And even they are borderline retarded. Africans must truely be sub human.

The Koran seems to be pretty popular

great book

But when you are 75% white, you are not "black".

Books, at least printed literature, do not have a great tradition in islamic countries, as the advantage of the printing press never caught on.

The reason for this is for the most part because reproduction of the "holy book" that way was seen as profane, only handwritten, calligraphic masterpieces were deemed worthy of the word of the prophet.
The arabic alphabet does not help either.

Unlike Europe, where the printing press was especially used to mass produce the Bible. This was also the moment when western culture and science finally overtook and ultimately left behind arabic culture (and later the Enlightenment, of course).

As for negroes, do they even have anything resembing a written language?

Not all stories