HUNGARY AND POLAND TO START TAKING MIGRANTS IN JUNE

THEY ARE FINISHED. SELL ALL HUNGARIAN AND POLISH STOCKS RIGHT NOW!!!

euractiv.com/section/central-europe/news/eu-sets-june-deadline-for-poland-hungary-to-take-migrant-share/

Can't wait for allt he leftist butt hurt once then refuse to take them.

>muh you have to take responsibility

not gonna happen. they'd rather be sanctioned.

i mean its not like our economy was growing fast as fuck prior to joining the eu nonono

>Intermarium vs EU
Who wins?

There is no stopping this.

Even if they let them in, the migrants will not stay, they will constantly get beat up, and leave like the fuckinf pussies they are.

I don't think you understand EU politics currently.

you maybe dont undestand. for east europe refuges are invasion. sancaions are better than
free transport of enemy to our countries.

it is fault of NGO human trafic. not fault of east europe.

Good. I'm fucking sick of faggots whining about arabs. Let them fucking in. What the fuck can that do to us? Kill us? I'm not afraid to die for Christ.

t. fedora

I'm leaving to build a new white homeland to south africa. Join the cause

>Polish stocks
>Hungarian stocks

Oh no! My share in Pirogi International and Goulash Inc. will plummet now.

And who's gonna force us?

This

We had already refused

Even my own country Bulgaria is not exempt, oy wtf.

Is that sarcasm, or was it really?

It was.

>get beat up
No. these muslims are welfare queens.
They will leave long before they have a chance to get beat up, because they want to move to a country that gives free money.

In Denmark, the muslims are maybe 3-4 % of the population, but they take 22% of the total country's welfare.

"No".
There is no legal basis or law for this. We are suing the EU over this already.

fuck off our corrupt oil company has almost taken over your corrupt oil company

Jews, again.

DO IT POLAND, LEAVE THE EU. DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Our right wingers last year beat up:
Two pakis
Few niggers
A turk
Another turk
Several arabs
Two brits and a welshman (welcome to Kraków)
One murrican (white or at least 56% white)
Several germans
A jew
And one Polish university professor because they heard him talk german over the phone.

And that's just the more public cases, plus current govt is rather lenient when it comes to racist attacks.

Yes it almost did. But we are too big of a swamp for you. And now we will buy it off again. Enjoy the shekels.

there is a reason why polish slavs are the only human slavs. its because your racism makes me so damn happy :')

Actually most of those were later ruled to not be racist at all and just free democratic wpierdol.

>Attacking Brits
That makes me feel better about your filth being killed in my country.

;^)

get rekt, keep all your refugees

R3KT!
K
T
!

The Polish and Hungarians are the niggers of Europe.

I'm half polish can I come buff your ranks

France and Germany will pay them to stay. There is no hope, Imre. They will live like kings on western gibs and. Reed all of your lanyok

*breed

British tourists are cancer.

They wont take it.

dont they need them anyway because of their low birth rates ?. its about time these low birthrate people are replaces with productive ones.

>this level of delusion

See you next month

Ok, I understand that those fuckers didn't backed down, so now we in Poland will have to bring out our bigger weapons
I wonder how those fuckers in Brussels react to Poland holding a referendum on taking migrants and then it showing that 80% of Poles don't want niggers here
Will they roll in tanks to force us to take those niggers?

Then there's will be another referendum and it will be more interesting, because it won't go as straightforward as this: will we pay fines for not taking niggers or will we leave EU
I guess that it will be the second option

>referendums in poland
kek

>muh birthrates
Fuck off kike.

Cuck leaf, shut up

>Will they roll in tanks to force us to take those niggers?

violence is a real possibility imo a bit further down the road

If our government tries to leave EU without referendum then opposition will impeach them or even start civil war

First one is to just show EU big "fuck you" and that they don't act in the best interest of our country

They will not stay there lmao, eaven if poles and hungarians take refugees they will not stay, same like here, we didn't refuse to take them in (Eaven though people where against it) we took in 50 refugees now gues how many stayed here?
Only becouse we don't give them benefits like in germany and they left to germany moast of them.

>need a unanimous vote to put sanctions in place
>neither Poland nor Hungary will vote for it

dont you do it lads, times might be tough but at least your people and culture will survive

Sory but i have to post this.

As if any of them would stay there. They won't receive welfare there, the local population is really hostile towards people who even remotely look muslim, the police will crack down hard on any shenanigans and unlike in western nations the courts will actually back them up. Eastern europe's courts aren't infested with degenerate shitheads who feel sorry for criminals. The commies made sure the neomarxist subversion and degeneracy that weakened the West never got foothold behind the iron curtain.

Our government will not leave EU, whats more they will never even think about it.

There's literally nothing that can happen. Everything the EU does has to be unanimous. Hungary stands up for Poland. Poland stands up for Hungary.

Hungary, let's put our differences behind us and fight these EU assholes.

Yeah our goverment gave answer yesterday less than hour after this surfaced, they said "no".

>referendum

That might actually be worth it, as so soon after Brexit the EU can hardly risk even the possibility of another country leaving.

Can I move to Romania plz?

Call for Bulgaria aswell, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech.

Why don't you let those "productive" Somalis and Nigerians into Israel then?

Who gives a shit? it's not like western europes precious ""refugees"" ever gave a shit about laws. They'll never stay here, we don't have the capacity nor the will to give them free housing and money.

I love you Poland

Stay strong Visegrad, if you work together they have no majority.

What do you think will happen if we get migrants that will have gibs for not doing anything from other countries... and those gibs will be 4-5x more than pay of working people here... they will be lynched.

to any sane person forcing a country to take "refugees" is invasion

Our goverment already said "lol nope" yesterday to that. So you know... we ain't taking any migrants and they can't do shit about it.

>EU money arriving to it's designated place
>not into the pockets of politicians

you americans really like to act smart and know-it-all when knowing shit about anything

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No, they won't leave EU money.
But if EU stops giving money, they will start thinking about it.
And EU will be forced to give less money in few years at most because bongs took their checkbook and are leaving.
So someone will have to either pay more or get less. And no one wants to pay that much more.

Also no one in their right mind will accept being given less without some other concessions.
Or they can just make up bullshit excuses to set "fines" on countries they don't give a shit about, like the migrant quotas.

Only if you promise us not to betray us in times of need, this time.

FIGHTO !

we're trying but europe keeps taking them away.

And I don't think you understand Easter Europe currently.
It is LITERALLY for their own interest not to come here.

>tfw dating master race polish girl

>14%

We need to remove them from here. Nobody likes them, but they live in their own parts of the country. Fking turkroaches

this

Exactly, they dont even want to go there. theyll get beaten to death at some point.
Sure we can send them there but theyll try again and again to get back to germoney or swedistan.

>And one Polish university professor because they heard him talk german over the phone.
kek thats awesome. never let the germans forget what they did to your country

Kaczynski is all for eu federalisation and army under german boot and you are telling me he will THINK about leaving eu, please stop. I know its cool to jerkoff to lebasedpolan meme on tibetian rice boiling forum but be real and dont delude yourself

I'm not even joking, I'll kill as many as I can if they are really gonna send them here. I'd die happy to do that.

christ

Poleixt when?

The Slav likes nationalism, but only in his own country. He has no problem with moving to Sweden, Germany, uk, France, Ireland.

ask anyone who went to work in hungary in the 70s and they'll tell you greaser gangs would beat your ass if you looked like a foreigner

just try faggots

The whole argument is pointless anyway, like some already the vast majority of these people are welfare queens and don't want to be in Poland or Hungary with next to no gibs. They won't stay anyway, I think it was the Czech Repulic that took a number of christian refugees and almost all of them were gone within a few weeks, they all left for Germany apparently. What does the EU want Poland and Hungary to do, build camps and incarcerate the refugees there? The whole discussion is a huge distraction anyway, the EU is slowly falling apart and they try to point the finger towards Hungary and Poland, when they should point the finger towards Germany and slimy Brussel bureaucrats. I used to be pretty Pro-EU but nowadays I think the sooner this grotesque Moloch of corruption dies, the better.

ever since the shitstorm of immigration started we built multiple walls and temporary camps to put the illegals.
we were literally in the process of deporting them back when this shit happened.

never, they are playing the EU for the fools they are
getting all the perks and doing none of the work lol

larper cunt. you can start at Népszínház utca in the 8th district today. take a stroll. it's infested with nigerians/somalis.

Based Poland.

>No. these muslims are welfare queens.

Yeah. And do you know what countries don't give gibs? Hungary and Poland. In fact, Poland originally allowed in the migrants. And you know what happened. They all LEFT to go to Germany/Sweden, because of the gibs.

>get free money for years while barely paying back/investing back
>now complain when you have to take your share

Yeah ok

Time to tag some fugees, hungarybro.

>cuckerland

Have you seen how much money Poland contributes to the EU? And have you seen how much they get in return?

Yeah, the Polish need to shut the fuck up about welfare. Don't get me wrong, they're right about the immigrants. But the Polish are the worst fucking welfare queens of all

>have to take your share
'no'

Oh no another deadline
I guess we'll be a little late on that one too :^]

Remember it's down the street not across

they will be paid to stay,either forcecuked by the locals or more likely the (((eu))) will pay, I heard they were gibs given to them that exceeded the average wage here.

>strong arm all of europe into quasi-america like union
>upset when your slaves don't want to feed you

Will never happend.
They'll first leave the EU before they take in any rapefugees.

Or they take some in and the slavs beat them to death since they're not cucked like western """""""""men"""""""""

God damm please dont ruin yourselves by taking in mudshits and pigfuckers you kind of are the hope for us in western europe