Holy shit, NYT is hitting homers all week. Fuck a dumpster fire, Trump's whole damn tower is burning down

Holy shit, NYT is hitting homers all week. Fuck a dumpster fire, Trump's whole damn tower is burning down.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/report-flynn-blocked-us-military-operation-that-turkey-opposed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't believe leftist retards are ok with getting baited by non-happenings on a daily basis by the media.

Literally the complete opposite of Sup Forums. Whereas we need happenings to stay alive, leftists need fluff pieces and distractions from the world to keep staying in their bubble.

no one cares anymore, its just like last year when the media wouldnt stop screeching about trumps pussy grabbing. everyone literally lost interest in anything the media has to say. More people are watching alaskan gold hunters on history channel than care about anything that the media has to say. MSM lost ALL credibility to report on real news.

>stop having opinions i don't like or else!
reddit isn't your /r/le_donald safe space, you have to go back

interesting how they put "under investigation" in the headline but hide that its because of a turkey related thing in the article.

>reddit isn't your /r/le_donald safe space, you have to go back
>reddit
ummmmmm wut?

>according to two people familiar with the case

They aren't even trying anymore

you have to go back r*dditor

>being this paniced over seth rich

i didnt believe the seth rich story at first but based on how the establishment reacted to it i do now

must be some good shit up there in canada

Daily reminder that if you take any of this Russia fake news seriously you're a bluepilled normie and you need to leave if you want to look at EPIC Sup Forums memes just go back to facebook and /r/Sup Forums where you belong

I'm someone neutral. I lean right very slightly, but I'm a centrist. I don't love Trump, but I honestly have no way of knowing how he's doing as a President. Since day 1, the media has done nothing but rage and say that absolutely everything he's doing is a colossal fuck up and the wrong thing to do. So how can I even know when they're right about it or being truthful when I know for a fact I've watched some segments that are just attempting to interpret things in the worst way possible?

I don't. I have no way of knowing anymore, so none of this news actually means anything to me anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only one this has happened to.

you arent welcome here reddit

even if this is true it isn't criminal or even morally wrong. what flynn did was not abnormal nor illegal.

wait. the obama administration renewed flynn's security clearance and they knew he was under investigation? that is literally treason on obamas part

Quit shilling your failing newspaper here

This. Being under investigation isn't the same as being guilty. Flynn disclosed it like he should, and they probably reviewed the evidence they had at a time, and made a decision based on that.

>failing to register as a foreign agent for t*rkey isn't illegal
$0.02 has been deposited in your account

LOL

>Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-contacts-idUSKCN18E106

reddit welcome here arent you

your hajib is showing leaf

you're the one defending t*rkey and t*rkish seditionists lmao

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/18/report-flynn-blocked-us-military-operation-that-turkey-opposed.html

None of it is real. His actual accomplishments have been ignored. It takes Sup Forums less than a single /ptg/ thread to debunk every hysterical article coming from them MSM. That's less than 10 minutes. Every. Single. Time.

Stop projecting faggot

sup r*ddit

This is what im getting at. The media overplayed themselves by to much incoherent screeching. No one gives a fuck about the details of anything because none of it makes any real sense unless your an autistic cunt who scours the internet for random news articles.
So with this in mind, we need to realize that THIS is why meme magic is so powerful. It becomes about informing the masses via simplicity. The MSM is never going to convince anyone that trump is failing because thats all they have been pushing since before the election. People have grown tired with the meme that trump is the worst thing ever. Its not funny anymore. This entire russia comey narrative is the lashing out of a memedium that no longer is the only route to receive government information. MSM will have to learn to report more truthfully now that it no longer has a stranglehold on the narrative. New narratives can be built from the autistic cunts who scour the Internets for news articles and sources of information. People pay millions and millions of dollars seeking what gets created here and on other chans for nothing. keep that in mind when your posting anons

It's so fucking obvious they want Trump out that it isn't even funny.