What is Patent US20060145019 A1?

google.com/patents/US20060145019?pageId=111028569981762970673

Thoughts? Real thing or elaborate shitpost? Discuss.

>inb4 take it to /x/
>inb4 not related to politics
Get fucked secret space programs consisting of money illegally diverted to these programs is a political issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/area-51-files-hillary-clinton-us-election-2016-aliens-jimmy-kimmel-a6955221.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8&t=10s&ab_channel=Pleiadian_sphere
twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/465460189320458240?lang=de
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its the TR3-B of course

awful placement of that image. Why cut off the only viewable thruster?

It's not a patent, it's a patent application.

infinite power generation?

>Filing date Dec 20, 2004
>Publication date Jul 6, 2006

Yes, they made the application public.

And all the linked patent citations? Are they all just patent applications too?

Those 3 by the same "inventor" are.
The first 3 are granted patents.

Another fake thread why not stop wasting time and look elsewhere for other interesting topics, aliens do not exist stop acting like they do.

There's a patent about using electromagnetic waves to induce esper powers to humans. Also a patent about using electromagnetic waves to brainwash the crowd.

There's a lot of crazy patents in google

I wish amerifat elected hillary she promised to declassified area 51
independent.co.uk/news/science/area-51-files-hillary-clinton-us-election-2016-aliens-jimmy-kimmel-a6955221.html

Strangely Podesta was super big into disclosure too. I don't believe a word out of their mouths, deceivers.
>Beware the Bearers of False Gifts and Their Broken Promises, user

Patentfag here. Just fyi, in the US every single patent filed to the USPTO gets initially reviewed by the Pentagon for classified information. If the patent is deemed sensitive, it will be classified until the Pentagon wishes to unclassify it. For instance, a patent filed for a method of cryptology back in the 40s finally issued to the inventors grandchildren, as the material is no longer classified.

Therefore, because the patent published, it contains nothing classified that would affect national security. Most patents publish two years after filing. I'm not going to bother reading through a wonky patent, however, it is important to to note that all approved patents must have utility. That is, the inventor must claim that the subject matter can be used for something and must prove that it can perform that task, even crudely. So I would look at the utility of this patent and find out what it claims to do before going crazy.

Yeah i know, they are (((politics))), but it was the only thing i remembered (with the wall) from the elections

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

>This combination of fields produces a spacetime curvature as determined by Einstein's General Theory of Relativity.

They new that ayylmaos would trigger a few people to vote for them so they took the chance knowing that they would easily redact it.

My other theory is that the ayylmaos dont like hillary and therefore she wanted to bring them public real quik because it would cause panic and she would use peoples fear to pass laws n shiet

Is a fidget spinner

Antigravity fidget spinner

wow i didn't know the US government is actually this autistic, this explains a lot

Last night I told you that the US government had man-made UFO technology. None of you motherfuckers believed me... Now you've gone and done the digging for yourselves and NOW you see that what I was saying is the truth..

I am happy for weaponized autism, next time try not to sperg out

Roswell was real, the US army admitted it (duh they were the news agency that reported the original crash). What happened was that the deep state decided to cover everything up at the last minute in order (initially) to use the UFO craft tech as a weapon against the Russians. Eventually, over the years, the US government had recovered many different flying saucer technologies from various crashes and was able to successfully reverse-engineer the engine systems of these vehicles. Don't believe me? Ask Von Braun who said that himself .

I'm not crazy

You people are just ignorant

The reality of the world is too fucking crazy for most of you plebs to handle

The deep state is real
They have a free-energy technology and we only fight over oil because that's how the deep state makes a shit ton of money and justifies war
UFO's are real
UFO's have a base on the back side of the moon which NASA covered up long ago (while you can still see the blurred out images of the moon pictures in several archives, shit job)
UFO's have crashed
We stole their ships

>/x/

bumpan for ultimate happenening.

can you autists find out if aliums are real? pls

There are no thrusters, the ship is powered using electrostatic potential differences

A parabolic antenna (E) is centrally located in the bottom of the hull. An array of horizontal slot antennas is located along the side of the hull (A). Each back corner (F,G) has a corner conducting plate which is charged to a positive voltage +V. The forward corner (C) has a conducting plate charged to a negative voltage −V. A motion control hemisphere (D) is located on the bottom surface in each of the three corners.

So? Where are the moonbases, the space colonization? Why armadas of black triangles are not hovering above every capital on earth demanding annexation?

Its an induction based propulsion system but it will need a magnetic field to work in so either its only meant for earth orbit or this is based on the electric universe theory i.e. that "dark energy/matter" were a magnetic field.
One ought to add that not every patent filed actually works, some are simply concepts while others are just to take the piss out of the patent office.
pic related your brain works with electro chemical impulses so a magnetic field can indeed if strong enough have an effect

Why would someone Patent aircraft that supposed to be for military use?(just manufacture it, you don't give a fuck about others)

Triangular spacecrafts were built by the knowlage of aliens species, but they gave the US govvement false info after they realize they can fool them, so it's delay the manufacturing process)

youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8&t=10s&ab_channel=Pleiadian_sphere

The deep state already has control of the USA, Europe, and most of Asia. They are saving their trump card

by the same guy
>full body teleportation system
>walking through walls training system
>remote viewing amplifier

Is there some engineeringfags who can tell what the description of the spacecraft and the equation tells us?

It claims to be a spacecraft via induction. The actual patent is to direct the field but this looks like it would need a nuclear reactor on board to be feasible.

Shit forgot this but im not sure what category this one fits in.
twitter.com/thesundaysport/status/465460189320458240?lang=de

The equations are for Maxwell's Equations, i.e. the governing equations of electromagnetic fields. The patent uses a very established method of solving this equation for the shape of the spacecraft's 2D cross section.

Rest of it seems to be mumbo jumbo about how this is supposed to create a force by bending spacetime, however be aware that Newton's 3rd law basically means this thing won't work.

this thread is an autism divider
>shareblues will not divide us

Also check out the fluxliner.
The young Uk guy that hacked nasa a long time ago describes a photo of this hovering near the space shuttle.

You know what I meant. Most interesting part of the picture was obscured. Also, sorta looks shooped, I can tell by the pixels.

>mfw it's all real.

Gary McKinnon.

Stop reading nutjob shit at ATS and GLP.

OP is a faggot
OP can't inb4
OP can GTFO

Any has the real alien s3lfie

If someone actually post it and the thread gets deleted it means aliums r real

Is that pic where the design for the fidget spinner came from?

This stuff is so fascinating

>Beware the Bearers of False Gifts and Their Broken Promises, user

Much pain, but still time.

>The US has been secretly testing these triangular aircraft for practically 50 years
>By the time they figure it all out Tesla will have probably made something similar without needing half a century of research & trial and error

lmao

Looks like a fidget spinner.

Giving weaponized autism a whole new meaning.

Right you are. And he's not young. My bad...

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin

way to read right from that john st claire patent

How is this wrong though?

He asked where are the thrusters, user responds with the fact that the thrusters don't exist. It is an antenna system that creates a uni-directional pulse of energy or something like that, there is no "thruster" at least in this patent