There is but one God and that is JESUS CHRIST

There is but one God and that is JESUS CHRIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ncaorJJM2MI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does that image even mean? If Jesus is such a supreme being as that picture shows, surely you should listen to the rules he lays out for you.

SON of GOD
portrays jesus as God.

>NO

Holy trinity, faggot.
Jesus is God AS WELL as the son of God

>doesn't understand the trinity

The picture is meant to show the amazing, unimaginable vastness of the universe. We are such an insignificant little piece of existence, little more than cultured bacteria.

And then the absurdness of Jesus giving a shit about masturbation on top of that. It's meant to give you a sense of wonder about the universe and then compare that to the silliness of Jesus and his arbitrary rules.

Religion is man-made and we don't need it. If we didn't have Jews subverting everything we could live just fine without Religion or Communism or Nihilism.

The unmanifested is the Absolute, the pure and formless ground of being from which creation and manifestation arise. As such, the unmanifested is free from change, the unmoved mover. It also, necessarily, cannot be explained or comprehended in terms of any manifest reality.

>Religion is man-made and we don't need it

You get to choose between islam and christianity. If you choose athiesm you'll get islam eventually.

We are not cultured bacteria. He created us, of course he cares about our well being. The unimaginable vastness of the universe is just a testament to his glory.

The arian heresy has reared its ugly head in the province of pol.

Disgusting!

Wishful thinking.

It's pretty obvious that Christianity is the less harmful option, yet I'd argue it's still far more harmful than having no Religion. God never enters the mind of a child unless it's taught to them. They can learn politeness and goodness without scriptures.

Really? Then where did the first religion come from? It couldn't have been taught.

That's an incredibly weak argument. Some fuckin apes discovered fire and started worshiping fire. Repeat after me kids: ooga booga fire hot.

If you really want to rely on an argument that flawed I can just do the same thing and say where did God come from? Then you'll use the non-sense response about God always existing and then I'll say then why can't the universe have always existed then you'll have no response.

The universe can't always have existed because every effect needs a cause. This doesn't apply to God because he exists outside of logic.

>man made

>Wow I can get stupid people to listen to me if I trick them with some science they don't understand.

>It's a miracle

>Christ is God
Heresy

You already linked your pseudo-science thread bible faggot. Maybe if you didn't use gay anime girls people would take you seriously, but I doubt it because you're an autistic Christian larper.

I'm convinced you're trolling because you keep doing exactly what I say. I don't need a cause because I exist outside of logic. You can't prove I don't so I'm just as valid as God.

Also where the hell did life come from than? it couldn't have been formed with protein, surgar, water, and lightning like the fedoras think. The only reasonable answer is God.

What about his father?

Overlord - Day 2 ..

Not gonna lie, former Christian here. This is fucking hilarious watching Adam and Eve getting expelled. But in all seriousness we can't let God have all the apple's

>pseudo-science

>t. autist

please tell me how pic isnt real science

Every time you say fedora you reveal yourself to be an edgy faggot. You're literally being a fedora by calling everyone who disagrees a fedora. And again, the anime cartoons make you look like an even bigger faggot. Have you ever even seen a vagina?

God is neither reasonable nor an answer. God is only more questions.

No you're right this is way more logical than any of that math shit.

Not gonna lie, former Jew here. This is fucking hilarious watching Jesus getting crucified but seriously we can't let the Goyim get the science manuals.

Jesus was the Archangel Michael you fucking donkey

Never forget

youtu.be/ncaorJJM2MI

Amen

>t. fedora

>implying the Father is physical

Partly. Also partly raphael. It is how language moves you. Like a double edged sword. Michael being one edge and raphael the other.

HUEHUEHUE HE SAID IT HE SAID IT!!

I'm implying your father was very physical, maybe that's why you're so emotionally damaged.

t. fedorautist

>t. Mega Fedorautist Destroyer Of Brain Cells