HE DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPm1ru5Zxl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We hardly knew ye. F.

finally his reign of terror-rape is over

His name was Roger Ailes.

Wew, for a brief moment, I thought that I cared.

rip dough boy

F

peace nigga

Good riddance

Fuck him
S

Chriis Cornell and Roger Ailes in a single day?

S :^)

And millions of other people.

ALL THESE SLIDE THREADS

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

is this a meme now or are you just a cunt

Comes

In

Literally who

Is this the worst weak for the Republican Party in history?

Threes

The last of the good WASP men are dying.

he died?

I just wish he was alive to see Trump be impeached, and then fuck off. You left a shitstain in american politics and news media. Good riddance, you won't be missed.

S to shit on grave.

Coming to your neighborhood bookstore soon

if I did it

F

F

S

Sup Forums says shit like that (usually) ironically. But this is the true soul of the left. You are not just a shill.
You are stuck there forever.

That's, .... sad.?.?.?

SHILLS IN FULL FORCE TODAY HAHAHA

suspicious?

Isn't he the architect of cuckservatism?

S

not a single mention of what he died from and no recent mentions of him being in poor health

RIP Roger Ailes. You're gonna break that Rusty Cage in Heaven.

Good riddance.

Ailes and Fox are always calling for war with Iran.

Iran has not attacked another country in over 200 years.

Iran is Redpilled.

Iran is one of the last few nations left on the planet that has not been swallowed up by the International bankers (North Korea, Cuba, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, Belarus, Bolivia, Eritrea are also in this category).

Also, notice how all the Zionist Mossad agents like (((Ben Shapiro))) and (((Milo))) and (((Lauren Southern))) and (((Gavin))) and (((Spencer))) and (((Ann Coulter))) etc etc have all been heavily implicated in the anti-trans demonization campaign in the West.

Why?

Because trans people are Red Pilled.

The Islamic Republic of Iran is the most based, Red Pilled nation on the planet.

The Islamic Republic of Iran publicly funds Transgender surgery at subsidized cost and is one of the leading investors of those surgeries on a per-capita basis.

Trans waifus are Red Pilled.

The cabal of international bankers seeks to keep us enslaved to their parasitic banking system.

One of the most important aspects of the capitalists' oppression of the working people is to deny us the heavenly, divine, God-given pleasure of trans waifus.

Fuck off, bankers.

Your plots are not welcomed here.

We are AWOKEN to your international scheme.

Good fucking riddance to the inventor of outrage media and biggest enabler of neocon buffoonery. I only wish he'd lasted a little longer to watch his shitty little pet Fox Entertainment continue to die

Seems suspicious

>millions
nah

So long fat ass!

Kek! I'd read it.

Roger Ailes he helped start Fox News which ended the liberal monopoly on TV news in America. So the Left is going to really hate him. Look for lots of lefty gloating and smug around gus death. To make them feel bad tell them that without ailes and Fox we probably never would have had Bush nor Trump nor a republican majority in the house and senate.

How's it feel to be cucked by a cabal of international bankers?

>implying the free market wouldn't fill the void and you wouldn't have a better alternative to take the conservative news market

kek'd hard at this.

best post I've read on Sup Forums in a while

Stay mad that Imam Khomeini cut off your colonialist oil supply.
And the Brits are NEVER getting it back.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mPm1ru5Zxl0

Wow a life without a news network only slightly less liberal and just as blatantly dishonest and jewish. This isnt a conservative board you fuck, i press S to spit on this good goy's grave

Good riddance fuck that fat fuck

Hey brudder.

No more brudder wars, brudder.

What part of Italy am I most likely to find a qt trans gf/waifu? (like Pic related but irl)

Naples? Venice? Or Sicilia? ?

I'm saving money to travel to Europe in a few years for a whole summer hopefully.

I want some summer-time loving.

wheres his new show?

It's a meme the ruskies are shoving down nu Sup Forums's faggety throat

Finally everything makes sense

HAPPY NOW WRETCHEN CARLSON YOU HAG CROSS EYED BITCH

Melbourne?

How difficult is it to find qt trans girls in Australia?

Don't bring Pillsburry into this.