The Washington Post

The Access Hollywood tape, the Michael Flynn story, the Jeff Sessions thing that caused him to recuse himself, now the Trump story... why is it pretty much always The Washington Post, specifically, to whom these leakers are sending their information?

They even added that sensationalized "democracy dies in darkness" quote-header recently, which they never thought to add during Obama's presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonian.com/2016/12/13/washington-post-profitable-2016/
theguardian.com/world/2004/aug/13/pressandpublishing.usa
globalresearch.ca/cia-cloud-over-jeff-bezoss-washington-post/5563127
washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/2003/02/06/irrefutable/e598b1be-a78a-4a42-8e1a-c336f7a217f4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Washington Post and the NYT were failing badly financially till they started running all these "anonymous sources" articles. You do the math.

/Thread

This.
Click bait culture and Bezos propaganda toy.

Didn't they get their press credentials pulled last year during the election for being fake news? All they've done is double down.

NYTs is owned by a billionaire mexican that hates Trump.

Washington Compost. Get the name right, user!

washingtonian.com/2016/12/13/washington-post-profitable-2016/
" The Washington Post “will finish this year as a profitable and growing company,” Post Publisher Fred Ryan tells employees in a year-end memo. Increased subscription revenue contributed to the paper’s hale balance sheet: Digital subscription revenue has doubled, Ryan writes, and the news organization has seen a 75 percent rise in subscriptions over all since January.
The Post‘s digital traffic is 50 percent higher than in 2015, and revenue from ads is up 40 percent."
NYT is up currently, but they were, like almost all newspapers, being fucked by the death of print media.

>why is it pretty much always The Washington Post

they're in bed with the CIA.

they were also behind pushing the Iraq WMD lies in the media but people have forgotten that apparently.

theguardian.com/world/2004/aug/13/pressandpublishing.usa

One google search

globalresearch.ca/cia-cloud-over-jeff-bezoss-washington-post/5563127

washpost article from 2003 for example.

washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/2003/02/06/irrefutable/e598b1be-a78a-4a42-8e1a-c336f7a217f4/

>AFTER SECRETARY OF STATE Colin L. Powell's presentation to the United Nations Security Council yesterday, it is hard to imagine how anyone could doubt that Iraq possesses weapons of mass destruction.

they've always been shills for the deep state, they're not journalists.

>anonymous sources are all fake
>we really have to find out who's leaking
Really makes you think

The reason they're anonymous is because they are fake but they are stories based on real events.

The Washington Post is a front for the CIA
The New York Times is a front for the FBI

They are an establishment DNC mouthpiece. John podesta works for them ffs.

Just yesterday they ran a story about how Paul Ryan said Trump is being paid by Putin. What they left out was all of the context which made it abundantly clear to anyone who read the transcript but they were joking. It would be like if I was said "hey man, that girl over there is cute LOL, maybe you should dump your girlfriend" and you replied "LOL! yeah man, I might just do it, LOLZ!" and someone removed all of the lols and used that as evidence that you are cheating on your girlfriend.

Almost all of the anti Trump stories start with the Washington Post quoting Anonymous sources who refuses to go on the record, and then every other news Outlet reports on the story The Washington Post themselves reported.

>this just in, political mouthpiece does well during election year

>Just yesterday they ran a story about how Paul Ryan said Trump is being paid by Putin. What they left out was all of the context which made it abundantly clear to anyone who read the transcript but they were joking. It would be like if I was said "hey man, that girl over there is cute LOL, maybe you should dump your girlfriend" and you replied "LOL! yeah man, I might just do it, LOLZ!" and someone removed all of the lols and used that as evidence that you are cheating on your girlfriend.

yep, what I was talking about here The NSA/FBI/CIA listening on phone calls made by Republicans and looking for stuff they can take out of context and use for political gain. America is a mess.

Skippy Molesta works there now as well.

Yeah

WP is Neocon central.

And now it's also owned by (((Bezos))) who hates Trump because Trump wants to bust-up Amazon.

Bascially NYT is the left-wing Jewish globalist paper and WaPo is the right-wing Jewish globalist paper.

With Neocons like Kristol and Krauthammer and Boot and all the rest of the gang, I wonder if WaPo doesn't get NSA intel fed to them by Israel.

>Obama removes domestic propaganda restrictions

>failing newspapers can now accept secret payments from the government

project mockingbird all over again. the problem with these "leaks" is they always sound credible and informed, like the Trump gives Russia classified intel, attempting to prove their own credibility by giving these newspapers classified intel. The point of these isn't to conclusively prove Trump is a fool or did something wrong, its death by a thousand cuts of doubt.

So has anyone see that memo yet? I know that the NYT still haven't despite being the originators of the story.

How do I harass these people? I want them to feel fear.

> Opinion piece
You stupid faggot, there are opinion pieces on wp right now supporting Trump, should I use that to conclude as such?

If you're gonna cuck for donny, at least be smart about it.

they are the last bastion of good journalism.

>Inb4 some butthurt kids reply "nuh-uhh! They keep hurting daddy trumps fewings and not supporting my world view of evil dark people! They are the ((((((((((juice))))))))))"

Reported to FBI for potential terroristic behavior. Enjoy the v&

(((Amazon Web Services)))

back to work Trump

Jeff Bezos is the owner and founder of Amazon, as well as being the owner of the Washington Post. Amazon recently recieved a 600 million dollar contract to do some kind of work with internet servers. Basically he is owned by the CIA. Any deep state attack on Trump will originate in the washington post

>The Washington Post
because Jeff Bezos is a cunt
and the world's most powerful closeted gay

>opinion piece
under whose byline?

>daddy trump

POL BTFO!!! wow do you fags actually call him this? what fags you fags are. did you know you guys are faggots?

Doesn't matter, still an opinion piece.

It's podesta. His money and connections make theese stories.

And it's good for wapo, cuz we wuz makin scandals n shieeeeeet.

All we can do, is spreading information that counters their false narrative

>Jeff Bezos is the owner and founder of Amazon
Isn't he the based guy that personally paid to salvage shuttle booster relics from the sea for American historical museums because he can?

>They even added that sensationalized "democracy dies in darkness" quote-header recently, which they never thought to add during Obama's presidency.
These are dark, chaotic times.