Is it possible to find out a phone model from a photo?

So one of us jews was going home from shopping through a palestinian town. A palestinian ambulance blocked his way. Rocks started flying towards his car so he took his gun out.
Shot a couple of warning shots.
Aftermath is one palestinian killed the other is wounded.
The dead palestinian has his phone out and I wonder what its model might be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ygPK1D1BJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=nz5fCuW9Suk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ambulance blocking the road

The wounded palestinian is also a reporter.

It's definitly a iPhone 6 or above. Must be a iPhone 6+ !!

Thanks! My friend told me /pol are smart.
Good thing he got himself a proper cover for the phone. Otherwise the phone might have got damaged.

Oh fuck off kike

Shmuel you here too?

they are such bad actors. no movement in any of these photos

Any other nation would have already colonized every single palestinian womb to break the will to fight of the enemy
Yet here we are, 70 years later still waiting for you Shlomo to do your job.

Why are jews such sucks?

>/pol
Fuck off newfag.

Based on the camera design and size I am guessing its an iphone 6.

it's some kind of arab guy on the phone case wearing a shemagh scarf or some shit. go on your google and search for phone cases, or go on arab phone case websites or something. imagine isn't high quality enough to reverse image search and find it, either that or it's never been listed online for sale.

IPhone 6 or 6s could be a plus model too

it does have a camera and flash visible, looks like an iphone to me.

Shut up and Give us more new planes or we build our own!

You need to open the photo to find the exif data - that will tell you everything from the phone model, location, even what the camera settings were. EXIF data. Google it.

Sorry. Thought you meant find the model of the phone which took the photo. My bad...

yes master

Why keep the war going for so long? Money, power, the feeling of control?
Our politicans keep being the kike from the nazi threads here. Still not used to have own country i guess. Waiting for Hans, George and Ekaterina to approve everything we need to do.
I think Jews suck because of inbreeding.
When I did my family tree in middle school, i found only one couple of cousins 5 generations back. I was fucking lucky. My classmates were shocked by what they dug up.

1. Why does his model of phone matter?
2. Israel vs Palestine = death. wow surprise surprise, haven't hear that one before
3. Why are people trying to help the jew cunt OP and identify the phone?
4. just what the fuck is this thread?

>apologizing to the jew.
This isn't the nuremberg trials you fucking soft cock

Thanks! Now we reverse engineer everything so in 10 years we compete with OEM on upgrades.

Is that Neo?

yes what is this even about.

Anyone can identify these shoes

>A palestinian ambulance blocked his way
looks more like he straight up crashed against the ambulance

>Rocks started flying towards his car so he took his gun out.
so people just assumed he was Jewish because?

>Shot a couple of warning shots.
>inures one, kills another
>the injured one is press
Doesn't seem like warning shots. Do you know what warning shots are?

More like Shmuel was drunk or texting, crashed against an ambulance, acted like a chimp against paramedics who were doing their job, people see it, try to defend the paramedics, Shmuel gets nervous and shoots one, tries to kill the press because angry people don't like cameras.

seriously, is this the famous Jewish tricks

Which trials? The dumb show trials? Show trials are bullshit.
Also, I love jew haters. The real ones.

Where can I get one of those stylin' scarfs?

I can. Those are Air Jordans!
I love nazis. They are so brave.

yes it is.

and what "did he mean by that"

war will be endless in your parts, due to a beady anglo who design it that way. so finish them off, europeans dont give a fuck.

and no, not everyone hates the jews. but we do know about your cousins in anglo lands:
youtube.com/watch?v=1ygPK1D1BJ4

figure that out without a barbara spectre cunt in the picture mr noble prize god's chosen.

I think it is called "arafatka" a palestinian pattern kufia
youtube.com/watch?v=nz5fCuW9Suk

I'm no shobbot-goy and I dislike jews as much as the next guy, but palestinians are worse than niggers.
When I just arrived as a volunteer in a Kibbutz, I'd like to walk around by myself. I got close to a group of women, kids and teens. A few moments later the teens would encourage kids to throw rocks at me, while the women would just keep talking and acting normal. As I walked away more rocks began to flew so I had to run back to the kibbutz.

semites are semites
no is better than the other
they are just bad in different ways

>warning shots
>one palestinian killed the other is wounded
what exactly did you mean by "warning shots"

I think I see the ghost of Yasser Arafat on his screen. He's PLO

Das rite dey wuz gud bois dey dindu nuffins

I still don't know which ones i hate more.

you are supposed to say "im not a jew you cunts" at that point they apologize and invite you over to their homes to eat their halal shit