WTF Brits? Why do you block the EU army?

That is like a wife files for divorce but then tries to cancel her hubby's trip to Las Vegas with his gf.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes
youtube.com/watch?v=3YFdU4ZXaDw&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek they are just trying to save you eurogimps the time and expense of combing several smaller shit embarrassing armies, into one big shit embarrassing army

Oh, what a shame. Based Brits!

>be mutti
>control Europe via currency
>almost all jews have left after importing angry inbred muslim arabs
>eternal anglo blocks your lust to control other countries armies

I guess Hitler was a better leader.

> (((We))) want a NWO army for the 'Security'?

How do you even get this flag anyway?

Oh nooo, that sucks.

AHAHAHAHA OWNED NERDS

>Junker wants to be hardcore big Nigel won't let him

Based Brits.
I'll make sure to get the fuck out of the EU once they try to start this shit.

Everybody else would be smart to do the same.

This is the last step between the EU being an oppressive superstate and going full blown SOVIET UNION 2.0

Read what happened last time:
archive.org/details/TheGulagArchipelago-Threevolumes

I don't even know what the fuck this is about tbqh.

What is it germoney? Having trouble establishing forth reich?

Anyone who supports the EU is more brainwashed than Nazi Germany, you'd have to be a literal idiot to think the EU supports any of their citizens without another agenda in place, I hope they lose more states and collapse, what a totalitarian shit show Europe is

Hold a referendum thinking you're voting about joining a trade block with no political leanings at all and then wait 40 years.

Ta da!

That's rich coming from the country attempting to hold a non-legal 100bn dollar ransom.

>we have no plans to make an EU army
>btw we're making an EU army

i wonder why. we're leaving soon so have fun with totalitarianism

Haha thanks, I guess. I actually meant on 4chinks, what conditions do you have to fulfil for it to assign your ID the eu flag?

Oh nooooo.
Not blocking the Macron/Merkel personal army.
Everything but that.
Bad Brit, bad.

What will you say when you have thousands of white European citizens fleeing and washing up on your coastline?

If you are actually leaving, why do you block our EU army?

Can't think of a reason...

>What do you care if we want to take control of your army before you leave?
If you had one, you'd know.

LOOK WHO'S TALKING

Because every fucking country in EU, bar Poland, Hungary and UK is more or less a globalist servants nowadays.

This army will only serve two purpose :
Have a way to use force against non-cooperative EU members (officially for "peacekeeping / democracy protection / whatever")
Have a way to send a lot of fighting-age white males to their death in needless foreign conflict.

For once, say "thank you" to the eternal anglo, Hans.

I guarantee if we let it happen you would say that we made a "commitment" to the army and charge us £6 gorrillion.

*Blocks your military*

You mean, create an EU army so the next country that wants to leave the damn union to be invaded and sacked? Pretty much what happended to the American civil war?
NO THANK YOU I LL PASS.

i really, really, really like this image

We don't want your army because we want our fucking country back you filthy sausage muncher.

you're the one spending all the EU money you get to avert bankruptcy on new submarines and destroyers because you're more paranoid about the turk invading than you are about your own economy collapsing.

Fuck you EU kike puppet SCUM

With Sultan Erdogan at the helm? I think they have every right to be paranoid about the stinky T*rks.

Boris thought it would be funny. And it is.

>flag

Every single time. Every single time I read mindless EU shilling, it's a German. Stop being such an embarrassment, Hanz

As far as I can tell, it's for your own fucking good Hans lol

Don't worry EU cucks, federalization will run full speed ahead after we're gone. You'll have your EU army, treasury, trans-national parliament and president, and all the rest of it. Enjoy!

I'll welcome them with open arms.

Fresh

As long as they're white and European, fine. Don't you dare bring your pozzed lefty shit here though, faggot. Keep it back in Sweden.

>"UK will pay" "fuck the UK for leaving the EU"
>forget they're still in the EU for the time being and can fuck you over
quintessential german
do it again harris

SUCCCC

Because you can't be trusted.

What said, leave the lefty shit behind or burn. Absolutely no voting rights either, at least not for four generations.

This is irrelevant. If the federalization was completed, and we had common army, one president one languade ect ect, the burocrats of brussels could have send the EU army to Britain in order to prevent the brexit. That is what the EU army is about. A fucking occupation army.

>underrated

(((EU))) builds military HQ and the UK and USA draw up contingency war plans to once again BTFO Europe.

If anyone ever wondered why there were worlds wars and why they start in Europe.... you are watching it live right now.

Whoospies

Bad Anglo!

Pretty sure that the UK is the husband in this scenario.

>Boris thought it would be funny. And it is.
Actually, Boris is not in the loop here. 2 days ago he vowed that we can have our EU army. Then your other dude, not sure what his name is, the guy in the OP pic, said "no EU army HQ".

>That is like a husband who files for divorce and makes sure to cancel his wife's access to his bank account

>All the french unit surrender
>All the italians change sides
>The germans all freeze to death

Nice army lads.

>All the french units surrender
>All the italians change sides
>The germans all freeze to death

Nice army lads.

They want you to stop being a dick in the divorce proceedings. No reason for them not to salt the earth on the way out if you insist on trying to make an example of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YFdU4ZXaDw&t=1s

TOMMY, TURN ON THE PIPES!

Greece is actually at the sate of war with Ottoman Empire.

They should have listened

Actually it will only serve one purpose, allow krautcucks to bypass US regulations and steal our nukes so they can kill as many whites as possible.

still a member of the eu atm hans.
what do you need an au army for anyway?
i thought everyone wanted to be in your european project?
stay salty

Why would Yurop need a military?

You're alright.