Dump your political compass

Dump your political compass

Other urls found in this thread:

8values.github.io/results.html?e=46.3&d=12.8&g=18.5&s=35.8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolute Monarchism is the true redpill.
Over 95% of the 109 Jewish & Freemasonic expulsions through history were ordered by monarchs.
Jews & criminals HATE monarchs because all they have to say it "Get out of my country" and they have to leave. It's why they were behind the overthrowing of all the monarchies of Europe.
Edward I of England expelled the Jews in 1290 and they were gone for 359 YEARS until they financed Oliver Cromwell's overthrow of the crown in exchange for being allowed back in 1649.
I should add, an absolute monarch must also have complete control over their nation's money supply.

nice power levels lad

Holy fuck. You've had to be one massive cuck to roll this in our country.

hmm

cucks

:)

Liberal As Fuck
i s u
b c
e k
r
a
l

Kike.

Jew.

Why are you here?

Jew.

The only option

Did another one

This, although I wouldn't say absolute, rather a libertarian constitutional monarchy where the Monarch still has massive power but there are some judicial stuff around it.

my political compass is

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

What kind of edgelord do you have to be to get that far right? Political compass has a hard lefty bias and sets things up so that you can't get more than halfway through the right wing without giving sociopathic answers.

>The only social responsibility of a company should be to deliver a profit to its shareholders.
Do you actually agree with this?

>If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.
>It is regrettable that many personal fortunes are made by people who simply manipulate money and contribute nothing to their society.
>A genuine free market requires restrictions on the ability of predator multinationals to create monopolies.
Do you seriously disagree with any of these? The first two aren't even concerning policies, it's attitude. The vast majority of free market capitalists would agree with the first two.

8values.github.io/results.html?e=46.3&d=12.8&g=18.5&s=35.8

The compass chart doesn't ask me pertitent questions regarding my ideology so it's a worthless test to me. I am unironically a monarchist, the questions they ask are completely skewed towards a republican ideology so there isn't a real way for me to answer it's questions because none of them start from the stance of believing there should be a single King ruler in the first place. That's why my results skew "far right" it's not because I'm necessarily far right, but because the only way to kinda answer the questions pertaining to my ideology pushes it far right.

kike

Clowns to the left of me...
Jokers to the right!

Stuck in the middle with you!!!

>2017
>not being alt-centrist

What's good?

this was 6 months ago; idk if i wanna take the test again

I am an interloper among you that just likes the aggregate of news found here.