There is more evidence for the existence of UFOs than the existence of black holes

There is more evidence for the existence of UFOs than the existence of black holes

>Alien civilization travels hundreds of light years in order to visit earth and abducts cows and drunkards

Well something has to cause the light distortion around them, and a gravity well hundreds of times more massive than our sun would cause that to happen. The math checks out, you're right that we can't prove what black holes are, but we see their effects on the space around them so they have to at least exist

The Air Force had several UFO programs that were alternately genuinely concerned and desk-duty tier shitwork

some evidence is not enough desu

disclosure when?

>drinking the koolaid
who told you they abduct cows?

I am a alien look at them ^

an*

on the faggot scale, people who make good cgi ufo videos are sitting at the top, alone

This.
Though honestly, I'm quite comfortable with the solar system being far enough away from a black hole that it's difficult to study them, what with the deleterious effects of being near one...

pretty soon, apparently, VictoryoftheLight on twitter is going nuts. There is some weird, weird, shit about a secret moon base on actual wikileaks.

>There is more evidence for the existence of UFOs than the existence of black holes
i never expected someone this red pilled here, good to know im not the only one, retarded goys and their (((science))) "believe" black holes exist, laughable, might as well believe in a flying spaghetti monster, oh wait

So is the evidence for UFOs actually greater than 0?

Please show any shred of credible evidence.

Black holes has maths and observation.

>Black holes
>observation
u cant observe black holes

no fucking shit. you can however observe their effects you fucking idiot

"UFO" doesn't mean "alien". And the evidence against aliens visiting is pretty good. For one, they need to somehow travel at speeds approaching the speed of light without turning into Swiss cheese and over a reasonable period of time. The nearest habitable planet is 12 light years. So baring some ability to survive a wormhole and assuming light speed, a 24 year round trip for something that may not even be habitable. Thus it needs to carry 24 years of supplies and fuel. So now we are down to only aliens that have tech well beyond us who managed not to destroy themselves in the process of getting to that point. Given that they likely crawled out of their primordial soup when we did, they would have needed to develop a culture devoid of a single SJW or antifa fag.

if u cant observe the black holes how can u know those effects come from black holes?

well they need to come from something
and that something we call black holes

If you never saw aliens how come you know they are real

>There is more evidence for the existence of UFOs than the existence of black holes

show me one honest anglosphere "elite", or for that matter anyone under their infulence and i will tell you they are jesus.

fucking puppet cunt lost his crown.

How do you know that wind exists?

UFOs are just unidentifed flying objects, not proof of aliens.

It's also a great cover for experimental military planes that are spotted.

unlike black holes u can observe wind, radio waves and whatever else ur smart ass can think of, there is no tech that can observe black holes

(See: Black Triangle UFOs recorded before the stealth bomber was made public)

Who has seen this? I literally just finished watching the entire thing and I'm not educated enough on the topic to make any claims about the validity of the supposed facts and quotes they presented, but the entire third act seemed very plausible to me.
They talk about secret tech (alien or not) used in false-flag operations to mold the public consciousness into believing that there's an extraterrestrial threat and then using public's fears to further various agendas, including a united world government. Basically regurgitating 9/11 but now with alans n sheet.

Yes. But many of them have reportedly maneuvered in ways that defy our understanding of physical laws.

Basically the most plausible explanation (apart from everyone involved lying) is extra terrestrial origin.

or maybe some errors in observation?

Well 9/11 was a test for that. Be sure that there will be some global invasion kinda shit staged to "unite" the people.

dumb frogposter

In some cases I would buy that, but in others no. Too many witnesses with too much credibility, including government officials, law enforcement, and people with advanced knowledge of aeronautics.