My ancestors paid with their lives, now you must pay with your wallet...

My ancestors paid with their lives, now you must pay with your wallet. Reparations would close one of the most unjust income gaps in American history and would give a huge number of Americans the means to better control their economic future and the future of their decedents. There is no political freedom without economic freedom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so fucking tired of these "experts"

The UN was a Mistake

>economic freedom
what is that

i wish drumpf would hurry up and nuke the UN already

Perhaps the French "expert" can start with their own country repaying the Haitians and their other former colonies for their slavery.

My ancestors owned slaves in Ceylon. I will never pay.

Yes, America should pay for them to go back.

One option and only option ... take it or shut the fuck up.

>Reparations.
>Minus welfare.
>Niggers owe the white man at this point.

Gibs.

>Headquarters: New York City

really makes you think

>UN experts think

lel ok

>be ogabooga
>lost the war with the other oga tribe
>now enslaved by the other tribe
>sold to americans
>eventually set free
>continues to cry about it even today

>International body that consists mostly of shitskins with an axe to grind think that rich Westerners should give them more money.

We already paid.

I think this U.N. should pay reparations to the Jews and armenians...

first mistake is giving a shit what the UN thinks.

my dad spent years researching his family tree and found at least 1 confirmed slave owner
mfw

i would literally die first

I am Irish and claim reparations as well goyim

I work 60+ hours a week and am required to take up the responsibility of a job making $80,000 for barely $40,000. Why the FUCK would I want to pay reparations to people that are so easy to convince their laziness is someone else's fault that the smallest amount of cherry picked evidence makes them shack up with their parents until they die and behave like absolute degenerates? Fuck niggers, I would say send them back to Africa if they hate it here so much but modern day African culture and American black culture are NOTHING alike so they would just want us to take them back.

Lol hold on let me open up my national chain of stores called "weaves, gold teeth, and fried chicken"

Apparently these "U.N. appointed experts" have never had an actual conversation with an American nigger on welfare.

Giving more money to lazy people will only make them lazier.

sage

>un appointed experts

Blacks are ~20% white on average which comes from slave owners

Are blacks going to pay me reperations because my ancestors had to fight a war and free them.

>There are many tribes and societies that have been conquered
>every trace of their existence destroyed
>completely erased from history

>niggers get conquered and sold into slavery
>my white ancestors died face down in the dirt fighting for their freedoms
>they are allowed to stay in the country and pursue the american dream
>programs are put in place to help them succeed in finding education, work, appropriate housing, free food, and childcare
>instead they shoot at each other, destroy their local businesses in riots, block off roadways, drive the value of property down, and generally commit a disproportionate amount of crime
>they have the fucking gall to ask for reperations

Fuck niggers. Niggers should have to pay reparations for destroying our country and infrastructure.

No one alive now was alive then so how about you fuck off.

>modern day African culture and American black culture are NOTHING alike

i dunno, we could send all the nigs that like to shoot everything and everyone to somalia

Kek. Fuck me youre right

fuck you
pay me

We already paid you by letting you stay and all the gibs you git

Okay. Lets say we allocate $100 billion to black reperations.Every nigger gets $1342. It's promptly spent on drugs and Joh-duns.

The government aids niggers in every possible faucet. Niggers buy food for free, receive healthcare for free, go to university for free ( regardless of their academic performances). Niggers are praised and glorified by the media. Niggers are favored by the Jewish courts and judges. Niggers are given affirmative action which is a euphemism for Brown/black special treatment. Niggers are given their own colleges. Niggers have billions of dollars in programs aimed just at them. Still, niggers are unmotivated, jealous, hateful, ungrateful, violent, counterproductive non members of society. Niggers are raping and killing US citizens in massive numbers. Niggers are draining every middle class workers pockets to maintain their crack smoking McDonald's eating lives. Fuck you if you actually believe niggers deserve anything but deportation.

since you would be giving reparations only to black individuals then we should analyze which ethnicity enslaved the most blacks

so that means jews will be paying nearly half of the bill

I'm Irish. My ancestors have been enslaved, and I don't believe anyone owes me shit, so go fuck yourself.

>free collage
>free housing
>free food
>free healthcare
>and now they want free money

I know a lot of people who would've murdered these niggers by now if the law wasn't on their side. People are getting tired of this shit.

This is the same as if an englishman came to me demanding three fiddy because my 10X Great great grandfather, Ragnar Axerape killed his 10X Great great muslim grandmother.

It's retarded

But my ancestors already paid for them once

>Niggers are favored by the Jewish courts and judges
woah there
they get a lot of free rides but that's not one of them

If there is ever a nigger tax. I'm moving from this bullshit excuse of a country.

Considering I'm a card carrying member of the Cherokee tribe I don't have to pay shit.

Niggers deserve the rope and nothing else

We've already repaid ten thousand times over and now the bill has swung the other way for all of the fraudulently stolen welfare, murders, infrastructural damage, ruined cities, property destruction, wasted education money, etc. Niggers owe whitey reparations

>UN

Ultra Niggers

To go where? The only two decent places left that I can think of are Iceland and Japan.

Depends on your area.

>There isn’t a lot that divides two candidates running for Dane County judge. Both want more to be done to address racial inequality in the criminal justice system, support restorative justice measures and alternatives to incarceration.

That's in Wisconsin. How much do you want to bet they're far more lenient on niggers?

Paying somebody for something you weren't even born yet to do to somebody who isn't even alive anymore...
Seems legit.

Spain. Barcelona. Madrid. Live in the country

>spent years researching his family tree

I'm a pure arayan German, confirmed family in the nazi party, looked back further and it turns out Germany England and France were all slave states to Rome and I can find multiple instances of ancient relatives being sold to various monarchs

so where are my reparations?

I'm thinking of moving to Chile. I'll wash dishes and live on the beaches.

Here's a fun fact: If the government keeps making me pay for shit like this and Tyrone's 3rd wife's 6 children in downtown Atlanta, I'm absolutely 100% leaving. I'd rather take my chances somewhere else than be forced to do what the fucking liberal talking heads that have no idea what it's like to exist tell me to do

>Should (((U.S.) pay reparations for Slavery?
>(((U.N.-appointed experts))) think so

me too

At least of the govt gave these niggers money then literally 99% would just flow back into the economy via dollar stores and fried chicken restaurants. Niggers can't help but be poor. It would actually be an short term economic stimulus for normal people.

>Spain
>Madrid

My bad. I thought you were white.

if all nigs got deported to africa it would be a good deal imo

Don't be such a kike you filthy liberal. Niggers shoot and kill a cop and get a 10 year sentence.

So we build some apartments in Liberia. Give anyone willing to renounce their citizenship 50,000$ and full ownership of one apartment in Liberia.

>Flag

i am white, spain is still cool nigger

agreed

Sure you are, Paco.

So what are we basing this on? Whites pay blacks for slavery? In America? This is a can of worms that no one will benefit from if we open it. Everyone will be paying reparations to everyone else. White Americans owning black African slaves is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to slave ownership in the last 400 or so years. There are so many flavours of white and black its going to be a political Pandora's box. I tend to enjoy people going ape-shit over nothing so go ahead and push this. Tell me it was a good idea in 10 years time.

Even though my family founder didn't own servants he did have one black servant that he paid.

It does not work, we tried it they just fuck every chance they're given

Holy fucking shit, FUCK THE UN
>Responsible for the disappearance colonization
>Human rights
>Panafricanism

What if you're halfwhite/halfblack mutt whose ancestors both WERE and OWNED slaves? Do you pay yourself?

Reparations are already given in the form of EBT, and we see how well they're spent. I'd love to see this happen and it all blown on phones, tvs, cars and jordans.

the ability to sell crack on the street corner without repercussions

Anyone who is alive and owned a slave should have to pay any slave they owned that is still alive!

Full RAHOWA here and yes, I believe that paying reparations--the kind that impact EVERY family in the U.S.--would accelerate us onto a better path.

Just as with the election of Obama--more cucked whites would say, "okay, we've made up for it, no more anti-white shit."

But we all know the anti-white shit cannot stop, and blacks can't ever be human, soo...

ps A White World is Possible!

How fucking stupid were slave owners, why import blacks into your country to live on your property. Slave owners were the ultimate nigger lovers

Irish were enslaved too, and treated worse because the supply was higher, should they get money too or should only black people get reparations?

A:Only black people?
Then its not about slavers and only about redistributing money.

B:Irish people should get reps too!
It is about slavery and every group gives money to every other group because slavery existed among all groups while we still drew on caves.

I'm descended from one of the largest slaveholding families in the colonies. Jefferson and Washington were regular guests at their house.

>implying whites can be slaves
Buzzfeed wants a word with you

Anyone alive today who was a slave should get reparations.

Are there many people alive today who were slaves?

As long as there's a means of appeal for whites whose families never owned slaves, and as long as the recent dark immigrants are exempt, sure you can have more welfare

Should African nations whose black as dark void kings sold the very black as dark chocolate slaves to Europeans?

Sounds good to me, we should start by righting the wrong of them being taken from their ancestral homes, Once they have been returned to their homelands they can collect reparations from the descendants of their own kin and we can demand a refund from the descendants of the Jew merchants that sold us all that defective farm equipment.

Isn't it funny how a family can go to having everything to having nearly nothing at all in the span of one generation.

Pay the reparations too?

>taking money from people who were never slave owners and giving it to people who have never been slaves.

Also gonna throw this bible quote out there:
>The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity

I was a kid once, I should get reparations for child labor.

America is like half hispanic anyway.

You're taxing mexicans to give money to blacks.

Literally what's the point anymore? Loads of white people here are now first and second generation immigrants, from the ex-Soviet Union and elsewhere.

Having more money, generally meaning tens of thousands of dollars in savings and still earning more than you spend. You don't have any if you're on welfare, and most whites (that is, the ones who will be forced to pay because you know the rich and the jews will find a way out) don't have enough money to give every back person a new car.

Also any economic freedom will immediately dissappear for anyone who earns less than $80000 a year if this program is implemented because the price of basic goods will go up.

The US already does in the form of welfare, section 8, and AA.

For all the flak white anglo-saxon protestants get from these green cards and H1B's, they seem to forget who invented a social framework that champions individual freedoms above all else. Including the freedom to bitch about your benefactors, while you're literally sitting right there in the unemployment/welface office

My ancestors payed with their lives so you fuckers could be free.

I want reparations from all the welfare I have provided to Niggers and Injuns.

come on, we all know how that would end....

youtube.com/watch?v=FRZN7IzvCVs

Ok but what happens when the nigs blow all the money on Nike's and swisher sweets? Will they still be welfare leeches?

/thread

i was just thinking of stuff like mandatory minimum sentences and weird stuff like a nig gets caught with 1 gram of crack while a white guy gets caught with 1 gram of coke, the nig ends up with a longer sentence
i don't really feel bad for them since they brought it on themselves but i'll admit its pretty rough on the nigs

better go visit yurop

fuck off retard

that's pretty awesome

Your ancestors were dumbasses.

>Ragnar Axerape
Would have loved to meet the dude.

When are the jws and muslims going to pay for enslaving africans, and when is the crown going to pay for enslaving the irish?

>UN appointed experts

Well they consider that "we're sorry" is a good enough payment.

I'm starting to realize that.

>56%