Star Trek Discovery: White Genocide

CBS made sure white people got low screen time on star-trek discovery.

"We wanted to ensure that a realistic representation of the future was shown to our audience, and so we ensured that each crew member was given screen-time representative of their diversity index. Everyone was represented fairly, and i think we can all be happy with this."

Also this is to be the most diverse cast of star trek yet, with only one crew member identifying as white, and he identifies as gay in the first episode. There are no white females on the show in a high-ranking position.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9sKeCE8V0
ncc-1031.com/star-trek-discovery-shaping-up-as-least-diverse-star-trek/
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Sarah_Sisko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post a source for that quote leaf

Then go to Sup Forums

stop watching television

>realistic representation of the future
>only minority females
we know the actual realistic representation already

Who cares? It'll either be a good show anyway, and it'll be good, or nobody will watch, and it'll crash like enterprise

Cisco was the best captain, worf was the best secondary character. Star trek has always been this way, if you don't like it, don't watch it. If enough people agree, it'll bomb and then they'll have to reevaluate.

>"We wanted to ensure that a realistic representation of the future was shown to our audience, and so we ensured that each crew member was given screen-time representative of their diversity index. Everyone was represented fairly, and i think we can all be happy with this."

Source?

Source for quotation, faggot

Cisco was best captain but Miles O'brien takes best supportive character for me. Garak is also up there.

>Cisco was the best captain
>This is what DS9 fans actually believe
He wasn't even a captain

>a realistic representation of the future

americans think that they will exist in the future. America will be a third world diverse shithole

Garak is also great but he's not really any race in particular, if anything he's a jew. He's literally a merchant.

Obrien is worf tier I'll agree. Keiko is a bitch though, and dragged his character down. Fuck me I mean the ds9 doctor was a Muslim and he's one of the most loved characters

Its star trek, it's been "progressive" since the 60s, it's expected to do shit like that, you just put up with it and judge it on its quality. If discovery has a load of ham fisted characters who are only there to be black and have no personality like merry weather then you can complain, but the entire cast could be fucking abbos and if the story and acting is good I couldn't care less

Muhh stronk black womyn

top kek

thx for making me smile user

She has a really annoying voice. Glad they killed off Walking Dead. You Star Cucks can have her

Captain Niggersaurus Rex

>we ensured that each crew member was given screen-time representative of their diversity index

>that pic
Blacks are SO FUCKING UGLY

Dropped

Leafs will leaf.

>diversity index

Isn't showing diversity by having more brown people kind of pointless when aliens were already a stand-in for other races?

preach, amen.
PS (and Sting for us old fuckers) is the only reason to watch Dune (1983).

Star truck has always been commie drivel

wtf i love chucking spears now.

This.

/thread

Hey guys! CODEFAG here! Are there any conspiracies you won't believe? Let's find out!

I can fit a dozen cocks in my mouth! Boy it sure is fun to larp! Here's a macro, because you'll believe anything!

He was promoted to captain later on.

>We're all going to be the same brown skin tone in the distant future.
>diversity index
This shit is talmudic for sure.

They couldn't even pick a hot black chick

>inb4 first episode is about a gay jew and a ferangi fighitng over a $1 found laying on the ground

Wow this really bummed me out.

>that trailer when she is fighting a Klingon

Fuck.............star trek is dead

Niggers in space is an insult to the Universe.

this

literally contained the first interracial kiss on cable

>It's gonna bomb regardless
>Now it's just gonna bomb super hard

D R O P P E D

everyone knows the ferengi were really running things. The manipulated the cardassians into invading bajor. they control the kilingons too always saying them to plunder other worlds, the own so many high officials in the federation, star fleet captains, its not a conspiracy, they even killed all the Vulcan , destroyed the whole fucking planet because they could not sway them and could not establish a central bank there. don't trust the (((ferengi)))

>He wasn't even a captain
He was made captain in season 3 or some shit like that.
And yes, he was.

At least the fox's show will be white.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9sKeCE8V0

I want see a show called "Galactic Empire", where every character is a white male that is either gainfully employed, working his ass off building Death Stars, or killing rebel scum. When Vader peels off his mask, James Earl Jones. That's diversity MFrs.

>we ensured that each crew member was given screen-time representative of their diversity index

>i think we can all be happy with this

W E W

he got promoted to captain in like season 3 or 4

space monkey's are real goddammit!

>star trek after TNG and not a movie
gross desu.

how do you manage to fuck up utopic future?

>So far there have been 13 official casting announcements. That’s quite a few for Star Trek, and we understand not everyone announced so far should be considered a series main character. Of those 13 cast, a whopping 10 of them are men. As we’ve written before, Star Trek Discovery needs more women – badly. But not just that. Of those 10 men, 7 of them are Caucasian, 1 Black, 1 Indian, and 1 Pakistani. Add to that the fact that Chris Obi (Black male) and Shazad Latif (Pakistani male) both play Klingons. This means that their ethnicities will be mostly hidden by their makeup! Intentionally or not, there’s a point being made where the racially-different have been cast as aliens.

Source of quote:
ncc-1031.com/star-trek-discovery-shaping-up-as-least-diverse-star-trek/

OP is a faggot and will die a slow death. That is all.

Ferengi created the borg threat to get federation to protect ferenginar who was surrounded by borgslim planets who kept fighting. If it wasn't for federation quantum torpedos ferenginar would have been destroyed, but with the arms deals from the federation they fought off the borgslims in 7 days. Now they keep sending false code to borgslims so they fight between each other and keep planning terror attacks in the federation and blaming it on the borgs to keep greatest ally with the federation

Vulcan was an inside job!

You are from a country that is totally irrelevant , cry harder

She looks like a dumb animal. I bet she can barely speak human language, not driving interstellar spaceship.

>and i think we can all be happy with this
well, everybody that doesn't watch Star Trek anyway

>season 3

Actually, season 5 during the Dominion war when the USS Defiant was commissioned under his command.

Even then, Worf was commissioned to command the Defiant afterwards.

TL;DR - Cisco blows

>best secondary character
ahem

Fucking niggers and shitskins always complaining about muh lacking diversity in movies series and games. Noone is stopping tham from pissing off into their respective countries and make movies, series and games of their own. Oh yeah there is one thing: the ridiculously low avg IQ of

>Cisco

I knew you limey cucks can't be trusted.

Captain Jean Luc Picard & Captain Kirk were best captains. Janeway was the worse.

Ah how could I forget neelix, the greatest character of all time

I'd hope you don't think Janeway/Picard as good captains then.
Seeing as Cisco was the only captain who actually made hard decisions and didn't preach humanity holier than thou bullshit.

Fuck off to pebbit. Even Janeway was better than Cisco and his retarded muh black wambo jambo family side story.

>diversity index
Yes goy, diversity of appearance is more important than diversity of thought. Become an unthinking mulatto sheep, goy

*kisses a shekel*

>We wanted to ensure that a realistic representation of the future
Then why are there any races besides spics and sandniggers?

I'd watch a show dealing with the Empire in positive light.

Surely you must be making some kind of joke, user (pic related)

Kirk>Picard>Cisco>Janeway

From left to right
>Nig
>Robot
>Jew
>Alien (brown)
>White
>White female
>Nig
>Asian or something

Yeah, great. Yay.

>"We wanted to ensure that a realistic representation of the future was shown to our audience"

>genetic engineering will exist and people will still allow their children to be inferior humans

lolno

Black wambo jambo? His mum was alien space jesus, he's less black than you, technically. He's half fucking wormhole alien.

>Janeway better than anything

Now I know you're taking the piss you muppet

>diversity index

>Half alien

Only half alien worth anything was Spock. Even he considered himself Vulcan, was raised Vulcan, was barely human.

I'm crying t b h when I see great Science Fiction series, that are white culture, being ruined by forced diversity

Cisco was worst captain. Plus the dude who played him was a fucking ham. Worst actor for the lead role in Star Trek since TOS. He hammed it up worse than Shatner. I enjoyed DS9 for the support characters, but come on man Cisco?! lmfao

Always thought neelix was a pedo, he gives off strange vibes man.

Well, his wife was a year old when they married.

Guys, if were talking about shit shows.

Nothing, and i mean fucking NOTHING can beat the shittiness of Stargate Universe.

I have never witnessed another beloved franchise being butchered so cruelly.
Well, maybe besides Fallout.

Can't wait for this forced diversity turd to crash and burn after 2 episodes like the BLM comic and all the other forced diversity shit they try to shovel down our throats. Then we get to read the MSM crying "It was great!!! It only failed because of racism and sexism!!!!!!" That's how they cover up the failure of these forced diversity shitheaps every time.

>Who cares? It'll either be a good show anyway, and it'll be good, or nobody will watch, and it'll crash like enterprise
this

full retard

>Tuvix created by transporter error
>Janeway forced him to die to bring back her two original crew members
Was this the right thing to do?

Star Wars is better anyway. Don't watch it and it gets canceled. Vote with your wallet.

This worked great for comic books.

>black father
>black mother possessed by a wormhole alien
>less black than you
Wrong on all fucking levels. Try again, retard.

Not at all. She killed a new life form because she liked her token vulcan.

Tuvok and Neelix were already dead, she most definitely made the wrong decision. She killed a sentient being who expressed its desire to live so Voyager could get back NEEEEEEEEEELIX.

She deserves to be stuck in the delta quadrant forever

They are test running this show over the internet first.

I don't think this show lasts.

- no male appeal
- black female lead isn't hot or appeal to white nerd penises
- SJW themes

Serious question boys; how do you get into Voyager? I can't even last past the first episode. I've seen a few here and there while it was airing but I just can't get into it.

Cisco's mother was a wormhole alien in some self fulfilling prophecy to make the "emissary" that the Bajorans made Cisco, you fucking pleb. Plus, his dad ran some bullshit Creole restaurant that, for some suspicious reason, didn't hire robots in the far future to do all his "back breaking" labor. Probably because he's a stupid nigger.

Something tells me that he actually is less black than you, nigger.

>The Siskos eventually discovered that Sarah had been possessed by a Prophet and forced to give birth to their Emissary. When she regained control of her body, she left her husband and son.
memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Sarah_Sisko

Whose the pleb now? Nigger?

>Probably because he's a stupid nigger.
People work in star trek because they want to, it's not like he's compensated for it considering they don't have any form of currency.

Star Trek the comedy.

>didn't hire robots
THEY USE HOLOGRAMS IN STAR TREK FOR JOBS NOONE WANTS TO DO.
Did you massive faggot ever watch a single fucking episode or movie?

You haven't given up on Talmudvision yet?

You got BTFO Cisco is just a regular old nigger.

I hated that whole subplot. Cisco's hammy acting combined with the quasi-religious fuckery just didn't feel right in a ST series.

wut

But you know most of the aliens are white people.

>Star Trek
Ok grandpa, enjoy your novel

>one of two robots that are shown in the series which their creator croaked and no one knows how the fuck they work
Data doesn't do jobs no one wants, Data just wants to learn what it is to be alive.

>or nobody will watch, and it'll crash like enterprise
Enterprise was panned by the critics, but didn't it run for 5 seasons? I don't think it can really be called a failure by most metrics.

>jobs noone wants to do
>e.g. waitress, miner etc.
>posts Data
>one of three soong androids ever build and never copied
>literally the 2nd officer of the enterprise
You are owning yourself here.

You nerd lel, no offence.

>DIVERSITY INDEX

shit trek dicksuckery white genocide is real , wait....is real....ISRAEL I KNEW IT
THE FILTHY JEWS AGAIN

They've got to be getting tired of losing money on shit like this.

I mean, don't they have a responsibility to their shareholders?

Nobody watches it.

>the most diverse
> with only one white,

Do you get it yet, goyim?

As for me, though I've been known to do things like pay for things I don't have to pay for even though they are available on gomovies.to for free, I withhold that if I notice they've 'diversified' unnecessarily.

I'm not paying to watch the latest season of Dr Who. It's too soon for another Nog companion.

>getting angry over a television show
>not reading as a primary form of entertainment
you're just asking for it at this point goy.

A Wyatt Man was telling people back in the 90's what "diversity" really means.

>star treks fan base is 95% white males
>only niggers are still watching tv
>sitting on ST liscense, what do?
>movies are bombing bc white males don't like shitty movies
>let's make a new series and fill it with niggers and other minorities and make the only white male a fag that will really get everyone on board

They forgot one key element is that niggers and women don't give a fuck about sci fi. Fucking retarded.

I can't wait to see this show fail harder than anything ever.

P.S. The true red pill here is that all comics and cartoons and movies like marvel, DC, Star Wars, etc these are all false religions at this point. They're fantasy lands with hundreds of false idols to worship. Now if this wasn't bad enough the merchant has taken this one step further and taken these false realities and totally hijacked them. It's more than someone's ghildhiod nostaligia getting assraped, it's a total distortion of the original values and ideas these franchises presented and perverted to push 2017 NWO agenda

Turn off the tv completely and end your MK ultra programming you have been subjected to for your entire life