How isn't this implying that he also committed illegal acts?

How isn't this implying that he also committed illegal acts?

I give up, I really think this man is just dumb as fuck :(

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/05/18/trump-tweets-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller-appointment-238543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How isn't this implying that he also committed illegal acts?

How is it?
Säge.

No replys for you user, you are not a part of le kewl hive mind of the great r/the_donald cock sucks that sit around on this board as a second home!

OR

It means he hasn't done anything and it's hypocritical that guilty parties were never investigated while an innocent one who hasn't done anything illegal has a special counsel appointed against him.

I give up too, we should all abandon trump

I can't wait to see the NYT and WaPo stories when the special prosecutor subpeonas the DNC server.

this Trump vs Clinton bullshit is utter nonsense.
Only one of them is president.
Only one of them can truly fuck up the lives of millions of poeple.

Go ahead and arrest Clinton and half the DNC... nobody gives a fuck really

and why isn't the man we elected as president able to articulate that as well as a random Sup Forums poster?

Twitter has a word limit. He doesn't care about idiots like you enough to write 3 tweets because he knows smart people will understand

Of course he's dumb as fuck. Nigga can barely read.

lol why is he tweeting in the first place.
wtf is this

lmao 2018-2020 blue landslide

>why is he tweeting in the first place

He's reaching out.

WHITE
PEOPLE

It's 69D chess user, you wouldn't understand...

this

Trump really btfo'd himself on that one

There was never a special counsel because Trump dropped the whole situation after he became president.

This is the one time I will admit Trump is being kinda dumb here.

>nipple

>The other kids didn't get in trouble when we skipped gym.

kek

this fucking fruitcake

>the president should rely solely on the media to tell the story, despite their obvious bias, and evidence they have been conspiring with the democrats for years

NO IT DOES NOT, HE ASSERTED HILLARY AND OBAMA HAVE COMMITED CRIMES AND GOT TREATED DIFFERENTLY

IF TRUMP IS INNOCENT, THE LIBS ARE FUCKED TO HIGH HEAVEN COME MIDTERMS

asians should be better at logic
its esentially thinking mathematically
am disappoint

>defending Trump no matter what is logic
k

No. Since you are probably a shithead wimpy white guy that teaches English, shouldn't you be able to tell?

How is OP this stupid.

Fuck off weeb

How else should be communicate with the American people pray tell?

The media hate him and I don't think a whole hell of a lot of his supporters ever own a TV anymore anyway.

Whoops its delet. Then lots of people you never heard of will go to jail for a long time. At least they will be democrats.

whoever said anything about trump, leaf?

why doesn't he say something like
"I welcome the appointment of a respected professional who will finally get to the facts and prove my team's innocence"?

WHY is this so hard?

either he is
1) guilty as fuck and very worried
2) very bad at public relations

Exactly the reason I left the crap shithole island in Asia. Asians are smart enough to be subject of group think, but critical thinking and courage of being based is rare.

OBAMA UNMASKED SETH RICH, PROXY FAG

>Implying it's not Jamal-Kun the English teacher

He said that yesterday but today it's a witch hunt and he must sperg out reee
He is one of the stupidest men of high position that ever lived.

it's not like most of us saw that way way back and tried to tell you dumb shits but muh god emperor

3) engrish isn't your first ranguage

he did? post link plz

politico.com/story/2017/05/18/trump-tweets-special-prosecutor-robert-mueller-appointment-238543

>Go ahead and arrest Clinton and half the DNC... nobody gives a fuck really

Nervous laughter

The democrats have been screaming and attempting to undermine the president screaming about Russian hackers. They are guilty of sedition if the server was never hacked. (Which it wasn't, this was all a leak and/or phishing scam)

I see no praise of the appointee's credentials, only more bitching

>undermine the president screaming about Russian hackers.

then why not let Comey finish his investigation and let this die out?

explain to me the logic please

He tweeted yesterday that he welcomed the appointment, but he probably didn't write it.

link?

Comey isn't the sole person who is investigating, the investigation isn't Comey himself. And I can't wait till Comey's memos are subpoenaed. Comey's memos are gonna reveal something huge, just not what the democrats think Comey's memos are gonna reveal. ;) Screencap this.

it doesn't matter that Comey isn't the only person, escalation is the obvious result of his firing, only a very stupid senile person wouldn't predict that.

also, I'm not democrat, and I ain't screencapping shit, fuck you

>How isn't this implying that he also committed illegal acts?
It isn't. If anything it implies that he is holding himself to a higher standard than them, since he had to sign off on the special counsel appointment.

I'm trying to imagine the mental gymnastics you're doing to tie this tweet to proof of some autistic Russia conspiracy theory.
Fuck off jap. And take your stupid frowny faces with you.

Libs are getting desperate.

CTR/ShareBlue Connected to murder conspiriacy.

>IF TRUMP IS INNOCENT, THE LIBS ARE FUCKED TO HIGH HEAVEN COME MIDTERMS
delusional. Trump could fire everybody right now. He does not because he's controlled opposition.

You're all retarded.

This is theater.

>oh Trump is being treated so poorly!
he's fucking president. Hang the traitors already (he can't)

Accessories to Murder, or at least part of a Conspiracy to cover up a murder.

BREAKING: Top Republican on Senate intelligence panel says Michael Flynn's lawyers say he won't honor subpoena.

Why is this so hard to understand?
He's pointing out how differently the political parties are treated
>since it's a sensitive case we'll appoint special counsel
>Obama and Clinton never had to be subjected to special counsel, even though there was tons of conflicts of interests with those involved.

who gave the go ahead to murder him? the dnc or the person who hijacked the dnc got all the answers for the debates and fucked over bernie sanders? IT WAS HILLARY, ITS ALWAYS BEEN HILLARY,

>GOT TREATED DIFFERENTLY

They got treated differently to Donald Trump.
For Donald Trump commited crimes.
Crimes similar to that of Hillary and Obama
That they were treated differently for doing.
Because they both committed crimes.

Like fuck hillary, fuck the media, fuck DNC, but there are only so many ways you can parse the english language, and asserting that "I'm doing X and getting a special counsel when Hillary and Obama did X they didn't!"

In this case X is committing crimes.

>lol why am I shilling on pol in the first place.
>wtf is this

>we
>nip

>dumb as fuck
that was what was said about bush and that fucker got away with a lot more than trump will likely get away with. The dumber we think they are, the more clever they become

>he mentioned someone doing something illegal so I'll assume he did as well without any evidence then get frustrated when he didnt confirm my imagination.

Ok op.

Hes 80 IQ and thinks hes 160

Basically the average pol ack

kys

You're a fucking idiot, it's a double juxtoposition. Clinton did not get a special prosecutor despite proof of her crimes, and Trump did get one despite the LACK of proof

I see Sup Forums is still filled with an endless supply of stinking garbage threads.

sage

We truly live in a banana republic. Issue is 50% of us are brainwashed to love living in a banana republic, where whatever the overlords says goes.