Sup Forums why don't we just create our own political ideology?

All we have to is write a manifesto explaining how it would work and then use the power of the internet to spread it

That's all Marx did, that's all the fascists did. Marinetti did the same thing with futurism. Just write a manifesto then circulate it

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org
templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's retarded

You wouldn't be included in it turd skin

I already did.

templeos.org

CIA NIGGER.

HEY NIGGER

templeos.org/Wb/Home/Web/TAD/DailyBlog.html

Small state, kill all niggers, gas all kikes, remove kebab, muh guns?

we did
its called shitposting

try understanding a single page of Marx before creating your own ideology. in fact pol is only good at worshipping fake gods so we could start worshipping black women

>I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers.

Single page? Communist manifesto is only like 40 pages of trash

I know too well this fantasy...

The Burden of the White Man

I say here...

It is an impossible burden that the White Man put on himself. It is not his burden to civilize, feed, and breed the races without the temperament or genetics to sustain civilization.

It is the White Man's civilization to conquer the world and repopulate it with White Man. Only then can the world be equal.

Mate for what you want to happen Australia needs to be in a state of ruin which it is not yet. There will always be people like you and I forecasting doom but until people have no other option you will see everything fall because everyone is too dumb, fat and happy.

fake hair lmao

Why stop at a political ideology? Why don't we become an ethnic group. If we had our own religion and language, we'd be a separate ethnic group. Jewish separatism really ramped up when they revived Hebrew in the 1800s. Before that it had been dead as a spoken language just like Latin.

The Kekistani people have the right idea, but they're a little cringey and they don't go far enough.

>In 1977, when I was about
age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each
other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass.

>reddit spacing.

Goodcontribution.

what would that even achieve? the best quality of Sup Forums is there are so many people who disagree on small things that a solid middle appears in the argument.

why become reddit?

>why become reddit?
>become reddit
>become

It seems that you're a tad out of the loop with the way things function around here.

I'll start.

THE MANIFESTO OF THE BLACK COCK CHURCH

WRITTEN BY Sup Forums

Ten commandments of the Black Cock Church.
1. All white men will submit their daughters for routine sexual examination for black men.
2. All white women must submit sexually to black men.
3. No white man may take a black man's daughter.
4. If a white man is found guilty of having struck, insulted or otherwise undermined a black man, he must be put to death.
5. White men may not own property.
6. White men may not own slaves.
7. White men may not have voting rights.
8. White men must submit sexually to black men if the black man demands it, but to make sexual advances towards a black man should be punishable by death.
9. All white history will be destroyed.
10. The only reason why white men may have sex with white women must be for reproduction - there must be no pleasure whatsoever.

sounds pretty gay desu

newfags swarming here from reddit does not this place reddit make. fuck off back there.

If it looks like a duck its a duck.

Reddit has fully taken over Sup Forums, the whole KeK shit should of proven that.

>10. The only reason why white men may have sex with white women must be for reproduction - there must be no pleasure whatsoever
>not just making them cum into a syringe and injecting it into a white woman
What are you some sort of white sympathiser or something?

>There will always be people like you and I forecasting doom but until people have no other option you will see everything fall because everyone is too dumb, fat and happy.
This guy gets it. It'll get much worse before this can happen.

those hips HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

They glow in the dark.

return citizenship to the states
return residency to the union
delet federal income tax

congrats, you can now move to a state you like, keep your community's money in your community, start giving a shit about local legislation, and not give 30% of your income to a fucking nigger a thousand miles away

Here are some that all true Sup Forums users would agree with.
1. Niggers have no value. You may do whatever you want with them, except reproduce with one or help them in any way against whites.
2. Sympathizing with niggers is punishable by death.
3. Breeding with a nigger is punishable by being skinned alive.
4. All crimes committed by niggers, regardless of how insignificant, are punishable by death.
5. All subhumans are considered niggers. All blacks, dindus and sand people are considered niggers. There are no based blacks.
6. These theses are absolute and may not be changed. Attempting to do so is punishable by death.

Wrong.

>I'm a LARP and have not and will not do anything to save western society.
FTFY

I've personally machine gunned over 50 nigger babies, what the fuck have you done faggot?

This is why people don't take you seriously retards
>kek niggers lol kill em all xD

We did.

The manifesto should be written by taking the first 200 posts and putting them all into a single document. Each post can only have one word.

Democracy at its finest.