What will happen in countries like Norway, Germany, Sweden...

What will happen in countries like Norway, Germany, Sweden, UK and France when the welfare system collapses and Blacks and Browns do not receive gibs anymore? Any idea when this will inevitably happen?

they move to the next place

South Africa/Brazil mode.

They live like shit and rob those nearby, some make it and most don't.

Blame everybody else.

Oh my god I remember this clipart.
Really brings me back

Which one? All Western countries are facing the same fate? And what will happen when there are no countries left to ruin?

I chose it randomly, what is the background story of the clipart?

Russia and America will invade and we rebuild as usual.

Oh, they still get gibs. The system excludes white people first. Australia's methods are pretty well-known, paying foreigners and excluding local people with excuses such as "your parents (who you do not live with and kicked you out on the street) earn too much money SORRY NOT SORRY", "don't you have relatives who can assist you?" and "you used this excuse on your old med cert so you can't use it again on this one"

Once I complained because my work for the dole(not for immigrants! - they get free english lessons instead) gave an $800 fine for missing an appointment that was scheduled during my working hours. That particular day they made me work unprotected with asbestos, and I fell asleep and broke my foot on a scaffold due to narcolepsy. I won the case but it was such a cunt of a thing to deal with - stuck on the phone for 4 days in a row 9am til 4pm, paperworked up to my neck. Sometimes the staff would destroy my paperwork purposefully, or "lose" it. Infuriating. Some staff refuse to believe I have any issues at all besides laziness.

I feel sorry for all the chicken farmers if that ever happens.

Do hues get gibs? Or do those who cannot find a job starve on the streets and die?

Here's the thing though. Despite what you're reading on Sup Forums germans don't really mix that much with the migrants. A few here and there but even if the whole of africa came here there would be still 60 million biological germans. It's like pouring a basket of brown rice into a basket of white rice.

The ones without gibs steal from the ones with gibs.

I am pretty sure no country offers unconditional unemployment benefits anymore.

If you are unemployed for a certain period of time in Ireland you are just given a minimum wage job...at a fraction of minimum wage.

Better off working.

But masses (literally millions) of 'refugees' flood EU countries, they breed like rabbits and there is also an enormous number of existing Thirdworlders. At the same time skilled Whites flee from their countries.

Thus, it is only a matter of time until the welfare system collapses - too many welfare queens and too less contributers. It is for certain that all kinds of gibs will be denied in the future.

The future is Africa selling it's resources in exchange for robots and the US and Europe collapsing into poor communist nations. You can't sell labour when robots and computers do it all better, faster and cheaper.

But Germans have a very low birth rate (less than 1.4), up to 40% of academic women remain childless and a huge percentage is already of older age. Once Germans are a minority, they probably get attacked and harassed.

They're used to lower standards of living, and higher densities, and they are also """more employable""". You could replace a single norwegian with 30 of them without too much increase in cost. They wont pay for paperwork like you people do, and they wont be expected to because "life was harsh to them!"

They will move to Ireland. I already have a bavarian gf. She has rich parents ;)

Fuck em. Who needs those bitches anyway.

>Hire 30 immigrants
>have to deal with them constantly raping each other and crashing vehicles into American monuments.

That's a HR problem I just don't need.

There are not enough jobs though. Those 'refugees' who come here are moreover borderline retards with double-digit IQs. In addition, according to a MIT study 50% of current workers will be jobless because of automatisation, artificial intelligence and robots.

Yeah its not going to go on forever. Trends never do.

How old is she and how many children will she have? Does she follow a career and if yes how long until she intends to become a mother?

Anyone who wants to preserve the White race.

She is 23. I will give her her first child at 28. She intends to have a career but being a mother is her primary goal, she had told me. I want 3 children. Maybe 4.

What if... Mars was once inhabited by humans, and then shitskins bred too fast and destroyed their home planet, so white people moved to Earth. Only to discover that some SJW had smuggled a nigger in the cargo, and that nigger escaped in the jungle at the landing point in Africa, and mitotically multiplied into African population. But now that Mars is destroyed and Earth is on its way to destruction, where will the humans move on to next?

There are more regular women than academics.

The red sands of Mars, they're melanin! DEAR GOD

Three children is absolutely nothing when Abdul gets ten. Also, mind that her most fertile time is now when she is young, the sooner she gets children the healthier they will be. Birth defects, autism etc. is more likely the older she gets.

Ethnic cleansing and a civil war salvation.
>mark my word media faggots every treason you said is recorded

Abdul is a slave. He rents my apartments and works minimum wage jobs.

So we dumb down? I have seen the best genetic material at university. But the problem is simply they are the most indoctrinated.

they will just leave and everything will be fine.

Yes, but the other unemployed Abduls, what will they do once they do not get welfare anymore?

>Everything will be fire
*fixed that for you

Take away their potatoes and send them to the US. We have been through this before.