What happened to good and respectful names like Clarence, Edward, Alfred, and Walter...

What happened to good and respectful names like Clarence, Edward, Alfred, and Walter, and why have they been replaced with faggish names like Jayden, Jaxon, Hailey, Skylar, etc?

Even a homely sounding name like Manfred or Archibald is light years ahead of Dakota or Trig.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least the new names aren't shittish names, like 'moomin'.

No one names their kids Moomin, but there are some pretty dumb new names, never the less, like Finn in Germany. And I consider names like Jaxon and Trig to be especially shittish.

Any dumb new popular names in Spain?

I agree. people through the ages used to name their kids the names of ancestors or famous people or gods of their tribe. All those names you first mentioned are good solid Anglo-Saxon names.
beginning in the late middle ages people used to adopt saint's names for their kids. That wans't so bad some of the time because the names would be somewhat eurocentric. But in the early modern period pious protestants started bestowing heeb OT names on their spawn, like David, Joseph, and Benjamin.
It's time for men to take control of the naming process of their progeny again- women are easily persuaded. The etymological roots of some traditional names could serve as a starting point.
Or you could just call your son Sue.

Of the top ten most popular boys' names in 2016 for American newborns, 7 are Hebrew, most Old Testament, 2 are cuck-tier (Liam and Mason), and only one is normal (William).

youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

Guy named Skyler here. Gonna change it asap.

gender-neutral names should be forbidded
what name are you thinking of changing it to?

Rusty.

>can't legally change own name yet
>underage detected
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Shackleford?

20 years old, don't got the money or the ambition to start down that rabbit hole yet.

No, I'll keep my last name.

Don't dare to fucking say bad things about moomins you fucking piece of shit hijo de la gran puta o te rajo maricón.

well all I can say is thank fuck theyre not hispanic. Although som eof them could be anglicised versions.
a man chooses his own name he gotta live up to it. You better be hard iron with a lot of fresh air mixed in.

Former teacher here. Here are the top five I'd see on a roster and know they were probably going to be problems:

Jaden
Anything with "Ty" at the beginning
Cameron
Ashanti
Any name that is an African country.

American media made old English names out to be poncy, it's hard to find any that wouldn't stick out. I've been thinking Ethel as a female name and Marshal as a male one. Aside from Noah and Benjamin our most popular names are pretty decent though

Because trailer trash are the only white people having kids these days.

All those names sound like old butlers.

Jews happened.

Every area of our society has been ravaged by the Jewish menace.

just looked up what the top names are in my country. This can't be fucking real.

When people name their kid noah or emma I also want to smack their head in. I like traditional names but atleast by a little original

If I have a son I'm naming him Olaf the Conqueror

None of those are Belgian names. Why are people in your country giving their children English names?

Louis is french
Arthur is also dutch
You are right about Liam but Liam is short form for William or Wilhelm in dutch
The rest are biblical names

>No more Lucas
:-c