(((Sources)))

>How is this allowed to pass as journalism without any evidence.

>Trump should be able to change the libel laws in regards to the "media."
Rake these social parasites over the coals

Other urls found in this thread:

patribotics.blog/2017/05/17/comeys-fbi-computer-illegally-accessed-data-given-to-russian-diplomats/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/louise-mensch-andrew-breitbart-murder-conspiracy-theory-killed-a7625381.html
twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/864958051358560258
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally everything she reports comes true

Nice shitpost.

Every week for the past 3 months.
>Heads are gonna roll
>Arrests coming next week

She needs to be sent to Yodok, STAT

Her husband should fuck her.

the only thing she's right about is admitting her brain is fucked up from all the drugs she did.

I'm all for free speech, but this needs to stop. This relentless lying about Trump and his administration by the media borders on sedition. This trash is published ONLY to encourage the people to "revolt" against the president.

That first amendment sure is pesky, user. Maybe it's time we got rid of it.

(((Mensch)))

Notice how I said libel laws and not 1A.

this will be the end of trump's presidency
t. incredibly nervous journalist for the 6000000th time since trump took office

She isn't even American, don't know why you don't deport her. Surely attempting to topple the government violates her visa or whatever.

Louise, have you taken your meds today? We're really worried about you.

EXCLUSIVE: Sources Say that Louise Mensch Drives around London Abducting Russians and Killing Them in Apparent Hate Crimes

she married a jew

she converted

always it's the white shiksas who convert that go way overboard to prove their jewishness and loyalty to the tribe, just look at ivanka

this louise mensch cunt came out of nowhere and people actually pay attention to her conspiratorial rantings

Why do these mong reporters churn out these articles before they've got access to the evidence?
>anonymous source says x happened and y exists as proof
>don't try to recover or get access to y to use as evidence
>write an article about how anonymous said x happened with nothing to actually back it up

This type of lazy journalism carries the same weight as a Sup Forums post.

>patribotics.blog

Americas loyal salafist militant islamic allies will surely defeat the Russian botnet.

Seconded

That lady is fucking crazy in a legit, non-meme way. Her family needs to give her an intervention and some Clozapine.

When the shiksas convert, are their children considered biologically Jewish? What if they have daughters, are their potential offspring considered biologically Jewish?

It's funny that everyone has forgotten about the result of the hacking. All the illegal shit democrats were doing now gets covered up in an attack on Trump. Their only goal is to spew lawsuits at him for 4 years and hope he loses the reelection, let the man work.

>.blog
sage

Nothing should happen to the 1A. Its just sad many people are betting all their chips on muh russia. Nobody from the general public gains anything from this narrative, so why even support it? Impeach trump and put in pence? Were still stuck with a corrupt congress, president and supreme court. Fucking americans are retarded just nuke us

Louise, sweetie, are you chasing Russians again?

Hey Louise, did you snort some crushed up Loperamide this morning?

patribotics.blog/2017/05/17/comeys-fbi-computer-illegally-accessed-data-given-to-russian-diplomats/

Sources of anons ex sources of ex-white house affiliates nonsense

>FBI
>illeagly accessing data

wew

who cares? Trump won't do anything because he's a fucking coward.

Every day there will be a new scandal. Every day nothing will happen. Trump will write legislation. It gets denied. He continues to fire nobody. All the traitors are clearly visible. He doesn't kill CNN, he doesn't fire the snakes in the white house.. It's CRYSTAL CLEAR to me that this is all theater and Trump does nothing but play his role.

>Looney Lose

>Lose " Asylum solitary confinement is my ailment" Mensch

>Louise "Mad" Mensch

Lel

Lol. She's not a journalist. She's a former conservative mp with a blog.
I like how creative she's getting with her 'exclusives'. She knows this kind of shit wouldn't fly in the UK but americans are stupid. Americans believe pizzagate and this deranged lady who makes up shit every day.

You're right except Pizzagate. Come on now. Why did Besta Pizza change their logo? The artwork? The Podesta police sketches?

How could anyone hack an election that used paper ballots?

I can see how someone could hack our elections because we vote over the internet but USA doesn't.

Is she controlled opposition for the left? Is she... dare I say it... /ourgal/?

>If a person follows Islam they will not harm another person but do good in the world

You idiots don't see the point in her doing this.
All she does is add to the tidal wave and general cloud of distrust of Trump. She's doing exactly what she needs to do.
She doesn't need to be accurate.
You don't have to believe propaganda for it to affect you. Facts don't matter, because exposure is the key to success.
And the MSM is winning the propaganda war.
If everyone in a democracy believes X, then X is unshakable truth no matter how ridiculous it is.
>pic related

She literally has lost so much credibility that she can throw out theories all day until one sticks with no repercussions.

Remember when she said Putin killed Andrew Brietbart ?

>Louise Mensch claims she has evidence that the founder of Breitbart was murdered by Russian agents
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/louise-mensch-andrew-breitbart-murder-conspiracy-theory-killed-a7625381.html

She then went on to say Steve Bannon was calling in the threats to community centers. How she is able to operate further, I'll never understand.

If it was a right wing journalist they'de be in jail.

>All businesses in Russia are owned by Vladimir Putin
Putin sounds like a busy guy. How does he even make time to rig our elections?

Yep. This. A constant deluge.

Repeat a lie enough times, and people will eventually buy it.

"Trump is stupid" - Accepted as fact
"Trump is childish" - Accepted as fact
"Trump is a bully" - Accepted as fact

The list goes on and on.

He doesn't need to change any laws. The recent leaks about his meeting with Russia contain classified information. They fucking printed classified information. Its time to just fucking charge them with espionage.

Louise needs some D but who would fuck that methead

Yeah this definitely worked during the election!
Get your head out of your ass retard. Nobody except delusional fucks like you believe the bullshit you spew

>accepted as fact
>in my mind
Kek

There is no fucking way this one is true. Even assuming that most of the Russian collusion charges are true, they could NOT be this stupid.

The fallout from something like this, were it discovered, would be SO severe that I can't imagine even the Trump administration being foolish enough to do it.

Why don't we give (((them))) a taste of their own medicine?

Let's accuse one of them as a pedophile, and spread fake memos, fake incriminating photographs, and fake outrage. Rev up those Twitters....

She said sealed indictments the other day and Fox just reported Manafort and Flynn might be called to a grand jury. She sounds like a nut but she's got a source somewhere.

Sure he did

LouMen is retarded

It's called pizzagate.

It failed and was honestly rather cringey.

honestly when's the last time a board on this chan had a good, whole-hearted raid? It's been too damn long since we all chipped in and did something hilarious/reatrded/autistic...

>Comey's computer illegally accessed

I guess by using vulnerabilities developed and planted by NSA

Hoisted by ones own petard.

Yeah, except for nothing she reports ever comes true

>Louise 'Putin Has FSB Agents Hacking My Local Starbucks' WiFi Hotspot to Keep Track of Me' Mensch

Yes, but she IS still a fruitcake, so lots of skepticism is required, and I wouldn't even bother regarding anything she says with any seriousness unless Claude Taylor cross coo-berates it as they appear to have independent sources. For example, they both hears about the grand juries from separate sources, and their existence did turn out to be true.

The mods are pretty strict about that now. Boards go poof and people get bans if they're trying to organize something that could fall under the umbrella of "raiding." It's why you haven't seen much of that here lately.

It's allowed because you have to prove intent to knowingly spread lies to convict a news outlet of libel or slander which is a difficult thing to prove because they can always pretend ignorance say "but muh sources said and I can't reveal muh sources cuz muh journalistic integrity lol" and it usually ends there.

This crazy bitch.

Seditious speech isn't protected speech.

What does this mean? Is she setting up for the nothing burger on his memo that doesn't exist?

Any way possible they can try to spin this on Russia. Truly insane.

Gentiles can't actually convert to Judaism, that's just something kikes let stupid shabbos goy to believe so they're easier to manipulate. No Jew views a converted goy as a fellow Jew.

>she lurks here

Lies, you know nothing of Judaism,and the word of G_d.

This woman is constantly on the rag. It's the only logical explanation for the amount of crazy she exudes.

Constant and unrelenting pussy blood flow

I read here a few days ago she was right about something else, but I don't know. I didn't pay any attention to what mensch said until Katherine Herridge confirmed.

It's the opposite of that, everything she reports turns out to be a lie and ends up fucking over the people she tries to defend

That nigger comey is fucked

>it was real in my mind

says increasingly nervous woman for 369th time in the past two years

Theoretically, it would be pretty funny if someone hacked her blog and renamed PEPEBOTICS. Theoretically

Comey is super fucked. If it's a full probe, then Mueller will need to see Clinton, Wiener, and hopefully Seth Rich's laptops.

>Freedom of speech means I can yell "fire" in a theater causing a stampede that could get people killed
>Freedom of religion means I can sacrifice my kids to Moloch
So then why does freedom of the press mean they can spread fake news stories in order to try and overthrow the government?

This user knows what's up. Trump will eventually be killed by some random lefty loonatic and the media will act shocked but will take ZERO responsibility

>IT'S A .RU IT'S TOTALLY THE GUBERNMENT NOT SOME RANDO WITH A RUSSIAN URL DD-D-D-R-DUMPF GIVE BACK THE TWO SCOOPS

Wonder if she's ever going to figure out we use Russian sites and proxies because it has such loose international laws that we can break laws using them with zero consequence.

Check how many people use Russian servers for pirate sites. I'm surprised she hasn't claimed Russia is pirating US films to destroy our economy yet.

HUEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEHEUHEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHUEHEUHEUHEUHUEHEUHEUEHUEHEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHUHUHEUHEUEHUEHEUEHUEHE

fuck off louise

Yep. Remember that secret service agent who "had a laptop stolen" from their car? You know, with highly classified information, as well as information about Trump tower? Not all those guys are on board with Trump, and I don't think that laptop being "stolen" was an "accident."

All it would take, like you said, is one nut. One carefully groomed by our media nut. And incompetent security, or "incompetent" security.

I know the media will cry, "HITLER!!!!" But I really do believe something needs to be done. Eliminating press conferences, initially, seemed like a terrible idea. At this point, I'm thinking something reminiscent of "fireside chats" where Trump addresses the people directly could help, along with publishing notes directly to the public (and not sending them as press releases to the media). At least people who would take the time to listen to him speak, or to read the notes, would be able to. Just cut the mainstream media out entirely. Do everything possible at this point to make them as irrelevant as possible.

Liberals literally don't understand how the American democratric process works.

That's why they want to do away with the electoral college.

>Check how many people use Russian servers for pirate sites.
How is it in the 2007 (i liked it then)?

Piracy is crime in Russia today. Every site moved abroad.

>TWOOOOO SCOOPPPPMEFFFFF ARHHHHH

LMAO. I don't know who keeps posting the Colbert stuff, but it's freakin' hilarious.

>DIRNGLE DRAMPH GET TWOO SWOOOPS HITLR!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea lets instead believe unsourced twitter screenshots.

twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/864958051358560258

It is so funny watching Frengle Porfft crash and burn. But in all seriousness guys
WE CANT LET THIS GUY HAVE THA NYUKLAR CONES!

you realize this is a podesta op to give back what hillary got with all the lock her up and hillary's sick stuff right?

the fact that trumptards get so triggered by it is hilarious

louise mensch is why i support stoning and beheading women and also why i support stoning and beheading OP stop posting that cunt