Gay Marriage vs. Trap Marriage

We should have honest discussions about this.

I and i'm sure many other people here would agree that gay marriage should not be a thing but since Traps are not gay that shouldn't apply to them and so it should be okay to marry one.

>inb4 hurr durr they're gay and you're a faggot
I will explain this as many times as i have to; It's not gay if it looks 95% female and you're not the one being penetrated.
People who claim otherwise are making the farcical claim that you're attracted to chromosomes but not sexual characteristics (which is objectively false)
trap anal is just as straight as girl anal
If you look at pic related and honestly think being attracted to that is gay, you're beyond retarded

>inb4 get a real woman
It is common knowledge here on Sup Forums that women are one of the most terrible things in existence and traps are 100x better.
if you argue against this you're either a shill and/or a newfag and your opinion will be disregarded.

>inb4 this is haram, brother
There's nothing in the Qur'an about traps being haram. Hadiths could've easily been modified and made up

Also
>not wanting to destroy the boipucci
Why live?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5vMvh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why you do this

this is haram and I should call your muslim boss so you recieve your punishment for it

Fuck off you little faggot. Burn in HELLFIRE.

What about children? I guess you could adopt.

Faggot Marriage vs Faggot Marriage

I don't see any difference

traps dont last long. By the time he/she is 25+ she/he gets depressed and kill themselves.

But a trap is called a trap because you think you are fucking a woman, but it's actually a man. If you are actively attracted to traps, you are actively attracted to gay men posing as women. And that's gay as shit faggot

>Can't or wont read
you could adopt or have a surrogate. plus; not everyone wants children

"Yes goyim, go for the traps. Don't even think of getting a white woman, let alone making white babies."

- OP (real name: Israel Shekelstein)

>but since Traps are not gay

More of this one?

>since Traps are not gay
buddy

Faggots are like maggots, where ever they collect, there's something dead and decaying nearby.

Somic is not a trap.

sure the trap is defiantly gay themselves but not necessarily who's attracted to them. They are appealing because they look like females so it can't be gay

Penis? Gay.

efukt
''Almost perfect''

if you know it's a trap, it's gay.
if you're oblivious, it can be forgiven; but the knowledge alone should kill your boner if you're straight

>also can't or wont read

Traps are natures way of ensuring that the alpha male is still dominant and there is feminine submission.

Like how frogs flip genders when there aren't females around - some men bravely become feminine in order to complete the natural role of feminine and masculine since women are too busy being "free"

/end thread

google somik chan

>gay v trap
its the same thing

2D traps are not gay
3D """"""traps"""""" are gay as shit
This is fact.

sure

>Gay marriage vs Gay marriage
Basically it's a tossup between STDs or Suicide and other mental instabilities
also sage goes in every field.

bro you're gay as shit and you're trying to use cyclic logic to call yourself straight

Cool. Thanks.

its degeneracy. and yes, its gay. dont fuck men. even sexy men in skirts. how hard is this?

^this
very superficial look at the world

It's definitely degeneracy. Marry a stripper before a trap

>traps are not gay
the fucking state of things today I swear on me mum

This is the only correct answer here. Some traps look exactly like women so it is acceptable if you were fooled, but if you find out it's a dude and are still attracted, you're gay as hell

incorrect. they're appealing because you know they're not female.

superficial?
no dude if you know it's a dude and you still get turned on by it you're fucking gay
there's nothing superficial about it; you don't need to see the penis to know it's gay
knowing that it's a dude is what makes it gay

bachi bazi with trap boy is acceptable
marriying one is haram
you know this already uut instead you insist on being a faggot

> 2017
> Marriage
Why don't just find a man/woman who hates you and buy her a house?

Same result. Much faster.

You are such a fucking faggot. Stop fucking arround with traps you degenerate. I hope you get caught, and that your fellow muslims will torture you to death, slowly, for being such a incurable weakling going for men who pose as women.

>they're appealing because you know they're not female
if you're claiming this then you're attracted to them for this reason, not the case for everyone

name?

going to stick with the "find a real woman" argument. the rest of you are seriously retarded and gay

Why are you so insecure about your sexuality, anonigger?
You're gay, that's it. Nothing that a few shock therapy won't solve. Or some bleach. Or a jump from a tall building.
You post this shit almost daily

i'm female so i wouldn't know. just a theory

being a feminine male is still a sin so traps should die

holy words my friend

You know why I hate faggots? Because marriage is a fucking scam for men since the government is involved and its been run by cucks for decades

But instead of just getting the government out of marriage and making all marriage have the same legitimacy (none) they go and get the government tied up in even more people's lives just to force our country into pretending we condone their pathetic faggot shit

Fuck gay people, fucking dumbasses probably wouldn't even be faggots if they weren't afraid to realize feminism is ruining women and help do something about it instead of just burying their head in the sand and their dick in a mans ass

Coмик

thanks senpai

Tits or GTFO

If traps aren't gay, then what is?

She has a nice penis, I don't understand their problem?

I've never understood if her/his photos were shopped. Some claimed they were legit, others claimed the dick was shopped.
If it was a male, after all this years he probably looks like a drag queen.

>What about children? I guess you could adopt.
unless you wait 10 years all youll get is a nigger thats been raped a thousand times

Somik-Chan

>trap anal is just as straight as girl anal
Anal is degenerate you fucking gay faggot gtfo and sage

oh stfu. as if you could tell the difference

Also shit like this is why the white race is fucked thanks op you fucking gay faggot

This

>Algeria
>white
well memed

My new bumper sticker

Somic is the only trap I ever found attractive.

1. Traps absolutely are gay.

2. That's absolutely fine if that's what you're into. Marry away if that's what you like.

3. If you disagree you're fucking wrong, obviously. If the above is not immediately obvious to you, spend some time being honest with yourself until you have the balls to be honest with yourself.

Allow me to destroy your argument

>not gay because 95% female, you aren't attracted to chromosomes
Of course nobody is literally attracted to fucking chromosomes. What makes it gay is your knowledge that this thing you are fucking is a feminine looking man. If that does not turn you off, I've got some bad news.

>real women are shit amirite guys
This is such a tired concept, and frankly an embarassing belief for a man to have. Let me fix that for you. Western pop culture is shit. "Basic" people who follow it, men or women, are on the same level of retardation. Grow up and realize that being female isn't an automatic sentence of being shit. Even of proportionally more women are shit than men. I guarantee you can find a western woman who isn't a vapid cunt.

>Islamic buzzwords
Who cares? Not to be a dick. But honestly how does that further your case at all? I dont think anyone on pol really cares what the quran does or does not permit.

Also
>boipussy
Kys

As expected of an Algae

You fuck traps man, not favor them.
You smash and dash man.
Once you've had your fun you find a decent woman to birth and look after your children for you while you go out to smash more traps while saying you're going in for overtime.

There we have the daily degenerate thread about traps of course.

She's not a trap, bydlo
how can you not know this as a Russian living in Russia
Are you ten years old?

even I know it despite being diaspora

Unfaithful and degenerate, you represent perfectly how shitty humanity is today.

Have you seen today's world? Women are beyond saving at this point. That's why we're counting on Japan to save the species by inventing sex bots with artificial wombs. Until then, I'm sticking to traps cuz I need to nut and I need to cuddle. Because with the lack of viable females who give a shit, I might as well just be in prison looking for dropped soaps.

That's an excuse to be a faggot, it comes with delusion and denial. Do make an attemp at burning yourself, you don't deserve a painless death.

>diaspora
Don't reply to me or my wife's son ever again.

Well I guess only "approvable" is a case of my friends family. "He" is a trap (4+ size but has a dick, looks completely like woman) and she is a lesbian. Thats rare but technically approvable. Even in Russia this is legal because if you have a dick you are a man and marriage is allowed.

>put your dick in a person who was born a male, still is a male, and has a dick and balls
>person is also feminine, due to lower testosterone
>I-it's not gay because they're feminine

Maybe if you Algerians knew some proper Arabic you'd know that this trap shit is haram.

An Italian just called me Unfaithful and Degenerate?
Motherfucker your people INVENTED gay brothels.
And arguably the 'modern jew'.

1) Traps are men. They have XY chromosomes in every. single. cell. in their bodies.
2) A man marrying another man is degenerate and unacceptable.
3) Marrying a trap is degenerate and unacceptable.

You need to stop enabling their mental illness and try to get these poor people some help if you truly care about their well-being.

Maybe North Italy, not South Italy, still... give me the proof of such claim.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord>

discord.gg/5vMvh

Vendola. You filthy terrone.

SAGED FAGGOT

GO BACK TO Sup Forums

It's superficial bc it's not honoring the natural order of masculine feminine.

A bitched out male submitting to an alpha makes the alpha feel like an alpha - that's the point. To keep alpha attitudes and feminine attitudes regardless of having a dick.

Exceptions exist fellow italian.

For the record I think traps are disgusting and extremely degenerate.

But my personal opinions don't matter.

Proxy shill. Report this kike, send him back to /lgbt/

sage

>degenerate trying to justify faggotry

Oh come on głupek!

Faggot marriage =/= marriage to a faggot

Wait wut?

It's gay and you are going to hell. Such degeneracy shouldn't be tolerated here.

Gay marriage vs gay marriage

reminder that liking traps is within the margin

didn't factor in penis femininity

a feminine penis makes all the difference

When did we stop calling it sodomy and start calling it anal?

>since Traps are not gay

Really trying hard to avoid bait threads, but
>55 posters
So fuck it.

First off, OP can't inb4. Wouldn't expect a shitskin to understand that though.

Secondly, traps are men/boys/faggots. No matter how you dress it up, it's still a man.
If that's your thing, then that's your thing, but you have to come to terms with the fact that you are gay. We're not talking about perceptions here, we are talking about the fact that balls touch, therefore it is gay.

Lastly
>marriage

Traps are the best. We need to save the west so we can preserve the beauty of the girly white boy.

SEETHING

Traps are not haram or gay.

t. ottoman caliphate

>feminine penis

Explanation of your claims is required

Faggot