Guess what kind of "people" leave the gym like this every single day? why do these "people" ruin everything they touch?

guess what kind of "people" leave the gym like this every single day? why do these "people" ruin everything they touch?

Those people who work out later in prison anyways?

>gym

Dear homosexual,
Hunting, working and intercourse are the preferred methods of excess energy expenditure.

Sincerely,
Everyone Else

What's wrong?

Not even joking here but its half the time its a black person even though they only make up like 10% of the membership.

Selfish kikebags. I had some Jewy looking 5'6" manlet staring me down and I commented how he's a spry little guy to my buddy. The lil' kike then proceeded to try to bench 80lb dumbbells and barely got 3 reps with shit form. We were laughing hysterically.

>work at a gym
>complain about lifting the weights back onto the rack every day
>flag
yup. sigh

>not gleefully stealing other people's gains when they leave them about

They didn't put back the weights.

A good 1/3 of the people who take out weights but don't have a specific program (professional or self-made) that they're following won't even have the sense of mind to put back their weights. It's just lift, go through your sets, drop the weights and move on to something else because you're bored.

It's a human thing. Like how a good portion of the population is made up of fucking morons. Deal with it.

Couple dumbbells left on the floor

>working as cucible worker
>hunt twice a year in the summer

yeah nah do i agree, you can go far without a gym. bodyweight and diet alone can turn you to otter mode

>bucket crab
>argentina
>white
>work at gym
>implying
they weren't coming back for them
why do 100% of the white people rerack their weights but many many shitskins don't do others the same courtesy? makes me think
>couple
also, checked quads
>bodyweight and diet alone can turn you to otter mode
>aspiring to be dyel
topcuck

Trips checked

And, yes, everything they touch they turn it to shit. They are unable to organize anything properly and this is a prime example of that. They think so little about their actions and about future events that they are inherently handicapped

That ain't even that bad.

8 dumbbells to be put back.

When I worked in a gym in Dublin town HueHues would leave entire piles of dumbells in corners, skinniest monkeys who would do 5 1/8 reps and leave the squat rack/leg press loaded with 10x plates a side and Indians leaving greasy sweat patches on all our equipment.

Dear Dyel,
Alcohol, sports and ed pills are the preferred methods of excess energy depletion

Why put them back yourself when the gym hired a white cuck to do it for his black masters?

-up front was doing dumbbell flyes with 10s or 15s. Probably a beta just getting started in a college gym.

-2nd bench looks like someone was doing light dumbbell chest press, weights look like 20s. Probably a girl or a really little guy, could be the same guy as first bench.

-looks like 1 person was on the 4th bench for 3 different exercises. Probably a man and a decent weight lifter, from the heavy dumbbells and the placement indicates some complexity of routine, supersets etc.

I would say you're looking at 2 offenders. One is experienced, one is a novice. Either they both feel the gym culture is to not clean up or the beta followed the guy's lead. They could just be getting water though.

Checked, it's because people are fucked in the head OP.

>the flag
>the post

10/10

>Gee Batman, maybe they were just niggers who swing the weights and do half-rep ego-lifting!

Here it's almost always high school faggots that did it. They ended getting banned for life top kekeke

>They could just be getting water though.
wrong.

spoiled brats

you misspelled nogs and beans

Fucking the donald redditors shitting up the gym

Weight goblins
Sometimes called plate gremlins as well

I mean I frequently do dumbbell curl burnouts with 4 different weights laid out before me, I don't put them all away every time i go to get a sip at the fountain

Niggers, always niggers

Cuck post

Same people that leave shopping carts aimlessly in parking lots

People are cunts

1st bencher also could have been doing incline DB bench press...

2nd bench is literally just a flat bench... could have been anything, tricep kickbacks, skull crushers, could have just been sitting on the bench and curling etc or being a retard and doing bodyweight exercises like leg lifts when he could just be using the floor

i watched them leave you dumb faggot
>defending shitskins
how about returning 2 reddit?

Why am I not surprised?

Go away, la coocaracha.

> complains about weights being out of order
> posts in /pol instead of /fit

Fucking faggots

Italians should never bully argies Giuseppe.

>why do 100% of the white people rerack their weights but many many shitskins don't do others the same courtesy? makes me think

because shitskins are really insecure and treat everything a kind of dominance competition
a normal person thinks "well, I'd better put this back" unless they're absent-minded and forget
a shitskin thinks that he's submitting to someone if he obeys the rules or does something for anyone

Japanese

>reddit spacing
>le epic frank
Fucking faggot

lmao

>lowercaseposter
Hello, reddit!

>not phoneposting
>reddit
baka desu senpai

>defending phoneposting
Hello, reddit!

>nigger-tier reading comprehension
*smacks lips*

My phone automatically capitalizes the first letter of a sentence and it's already over 8 years old, I'm sure your phone with internet can do the same. Learn to use periods.

oh look another nigger who can't read

Lower case posting is the way it's meant to be done

t. Phone poster

>y-you're a nigger!
>do I fit in yet?

>still lowercaseposting
>still defending redditposting
Hello, reddit!

Hello, reddit!

He's probably part of the migrant diaspora from reddit, kek

>deflecting attention from the fact you fucked up
>trying this hard

>assuming I have access to information you haven't shared yet
>being on 4 chan in the gym
not arguing with you beta bitch

>being on 4 chan in the gym
>implying

>using reddit insults
Hello, reddit!

Don't give him the satisfaction, he's gonna screencap your post and post it on reddit so he can stroke his ego.

>4 chan
Hello, reddit!

>trying this hard

>if you reply to my post you're deflecting attention from something I imagined in my head
The only point I fucked up in this thread was when I didn't sage it.

you're embarrassing yourself

T.Fatty

Hello, reddit!

>implying that matters when we're all anonymous
Hello, reddit!

Underrated post

bump :^)

Hello, reddit :^)

lmao

>lmao
Hello, reddit!

lmao