Paintbucket Europe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Europe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tamplet

how do you have multiple homelands user?

t....tha....okay no need to explain that to american , only europeans will understand, this is a joke mate.

I approve this.

Country ratings based on the capabilities of its inhabitants, how they treated my country/people and current politics.

I'm surprised to see a Spaniard like the UK, Pablo what is this anomalous outcome?

>liking italia
are you italian?

Eres una mierda, paco

Well go ahead and paint half of Balkan blue, But we are not too keen on your broken alphabet.

...no? What are you on, traitorous gobalist cuck?

healthy attitude, sir

Nah, really should painted them mixed feelings, but as long as they stay on theri side of borders, they are pretty cool, cuisine, arts, fashion and such stuff.

You blind or trolling? Check again where I mark as homeland.

I ignored pol posters from these countries. based on real life experience

why do you dislike us? :(

I ignore real life roaches
based on turkposters experience

why mixed feelings towards croatia, they're fine now

Stop disliking us you fuckers.

aww love you to Dānija

wew lad... what have we ever done to you?

>Likes Germany
>hates us

How is your wife's son doing?

>when you're mad cuz you got caught pickpocketiing in venice.

Damn,Reginu.

Fixed That For Ya

Not all of them, plus simply because i am studying language at the moment, the fact that they have their own "language" is fucking infuriating. Also the population is like 50/50. 50% are like "Albos are our friends fuck serbia" and 50% is based so mixed feelings af

>Hating Germany but not France or Sweden

Schultz Vult

>hating eastern europe but loving hungary
bozgor detected

Why you fucking leave Majorca out!? We speak catalan and have fucking catalan heritage!!

>the vlachs
>you guys are pro-Russia.

I'm mad at you guys cuz you treat romanians that don't speak italian as some weirdos, some of us are tourists not workers.

French were our historical ally (pre-ww2 as well as during and after, while you made NDH), are marginally less cucked than you and some Baguettes can be based. Never met a German I like. And while it's true that Sweden is marginally MORE cucked than you, Swedes are some of the nicest fucking people i've met on the internet i fucking love Swedes, plus insanely glorious history, hot women, and Sabaton.

This is an non-biased as it gets.

>turks hate roach removers

like pottery

>>the vlachs
>>you guys are pro-Russia.
oh so you're that autistic screeching faggot. i supposed so...

Why would a kike like Serbia, we are basically little Russia but with a recent so called """""""""genocide"""""""

>Eastern europe
Dude......that is not eastern europe those are balkans or southern europe.

WW1* sorry

Ah,im sorr :/
Gypos ruined your reputation.

this guy is retarded, dont mind him

Japanise pacific states?
Is that you?

Understandable.

>Romanian
>Loves Hungary
Gotta say, i am confused, user.

probably a szekler, however romanians dont actually hate hungary that much, its the other way around.

It's complicated when you are born in Transylvania.

I like most of eastern Europe, just not the Balkans.

>We speak catalan and have fucking catalan heritage!!
And you're very lucky for that but the majority of you are renegades.

You can keep sucking Russia's cock, Zoran.

They won't help you get Kosovo back just like they didn't helped us get Moldova back, actually it was the opposite.

t. Kalergi's "race of the future"

n o r t h e r n c y p r u s

serbocroatian is the language but tell you what, us and Croatians have the furthest apart dialects. It's like talking to an Englishman or a Californian.
The real infuriating one is Montenegrin language, kek well funny too. Montenegro is probably the most meme state in Europe but it's tiny so nobody mentions it

cant make this shit up

why do third world people hate the countries in which they're flooding in the most?

Love this one, greets from nl

The dialects are far apart, but californians dont claim to be speaking "american" or "californian" they say "English", as they should. And don't fall for that Titoist propaganda, it was never serbocroatian, it was serbian, kajkavski/stokavski serbian, but serbian nontheless. Vuk Karadzic aint die for this shit.

swedes are nicer than Germans, hence why they are more cucked.

>Being a multibreed mongrel
>Mad at the mighty Anglo
>Success doesn't breed jealousy

Checks out.

Thought so

If the relatives of Serbs are roaches, then why aren't Serbs considered roaches?

>kajkavski/stokavski serbian
kajkavski is closest to slovenian and therefore the most diverse one, so definitely doesn't belong to not serbocroatian or whatever you call it

>Serbia and Romania
>Third world
Yea no. Shithole would've been accurate, but third world is just untrue. Also the fact that our people go to live abroad in those countries affect my judgment of said country by exactly 0. I hate them for political/historical reasons as well as whether or not i generally like the people

Oh shit

>t.onibler

no ones flooding into your shitty corruption filled country dude, well beside the uneducated people from the countryside and the gypsys you love so much, italy is just a romania but with better economy.

And yet i can understand it near perfectly. Rly makes the neurons fire

Soon.

Then fuck them, they're just lazy fags who like to ripoff the british and german.

i literally can't, even chakavain is hard to understand and even people living in croatia who speak one of those two dialects barely understand shtokavian and vice-versa
it's easy for you since you're studying languages, but please don't autistically label everything as serbian when it obviously isn't

>Hate Spain
>Hate Muslims

Choose one you Qatar-lan brainwashed fag, you're delusional as fuck.

Ever heard of Greater Europe? British fuckers?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Europe

>relatives to Serbs are roachs
Lmao, kill yourself disporia from whatever shithole you're from. Were like 7% west Asian admixture, less than Spanish Italians Greeks southern France. Aka the founders of European civilization.

Great argument, retard.

>haplomemes

Pro-Soros shitlord detected

yeah but notice that he hates Germany and Austria more than Italy

Serbian or Croatian name I don't give a shit, it's the same language and we can hate each other trying to claim a name on it or we can just call it SerboCroatian.

Kajkavski is the basic official "croatian" spoken in Zagreb and shit, if you can't understand it, you are the one with autistic issues. Also i'm not studying languages specifically, i'm studying English, but i have some general linguistics somewhere in there as well

get your colours right slav

Okay i agree that you have spheare of influance in Ukraine and belarus but.....blatics?
Wot?

>White genocide
>Real
pick one

you should have put hate on poland and hungary too, they are bad goyim