Scoop Posting

Post your finest Colberts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URgiq25LGyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This should probably be on But I love these so much.

>Drumpfy Lumpfy doobity doo
>We got just one scoop, whyd you get two?

Also, lets extend this to Late Cuck in general

>Drumpfy Lumpfy doobity dee
>It isn't fair it was her turn REEEEEEEE

DAHHHNALLLDDD!!!!!
I'm here for the scoops. I NEED BOTH OF THEM!!!

2scoopy4me

also made this. good excuse to torrent photoshop

Jesus christ these are going overboard...and I love it

S̶̴͔͕̫͎͚͕̪͊͒ͫͤ̿̈́ͤ̿̐ͮ̓̈͆ͫ̍́͜͝K̷͉̼̖̗͎̼̻̗̩̞͖̜͑͒͆̒͛ͯͨ̒͌ͮ̈ͮ̓͊ͩ̚̚͟E̷͇̺̙̰͉̥͖͉͍͛̔̉ͮ̎ͧ̔ͩͣ̉ͨͫ̽͜E̶̛͓͎͙̎̇͐͐͛ͩ̈̐͌͟͝ ̧̞͉͍͖̥̰͋͊̍̓ͨ̾ͭͬͨ̎ͮ̾͋ͯ͂ ͈̞͚̩͍̟̤̖̗̟͙̰̩̹̣̤̠̔ͩ̑ͩͤ͑̇ͣ̃̒͐ͪ͛̂ͯ̀̄͢Ḛ̶̛̭̰̮̤͎͚̂́̔̃ͬ̆͝ ̷̡̣̮̳̖̥ͩ͋͑̿ͯ̂̇ͨ̌͋ͭ̎ͣͩ͗̓ͤ̀͜͝ E̳͍͉̼̙͕̰̼͙͇̘̳͎̻͓̓̆͗͝͠ ̷̵̵̣̖̻̠̦̰̺̬̤̜̻̪̠͚͌̈́ͨ͆͡ Ȩ̴̛̱͚͖̫͂́͐̂̌ͧ̓̈ͮ̆̚ ̥̯̩̙͔̮̜̫͕̤͕̟̫̘̭͇͐̽͆̃̂ͦ̊͝ E̶̢̼̣̻͎̥̮̰̞̺̻̻̰̥̩̋̐̔͋͐̏ ̶̡̩̞̖̯͔͓͉͈̖̦̥͍̟̺͐̀̓ͤͮͣͫ͑̂͛̈͆̾̇̐̂̚̚̕ͅĘ̴̸͚̼͓͖̣̹͈̳̳̞͙̍͆͑͊͊̓̓̏͐̐̋͟͡ ̴̧͈̭̜͉̣͔̼̹̩̠̾́͂ͨ͌ͬ̀̎͌̂̈́̄͑͂̊͛̋́̕̕ͅḚ͉̣̱̯͇̗̘͎͉̖͕ͬ͛͐ͧͫ̾͂ͩͫ̓̾͐̽͆ͣͭ̍̈̕͞ ̡̬̮̻͚̝̜ͩ̈́̃̈́ͭ̓̉̈́̀ͪ̇̃͢͠Ḙ̡͎͕͓͈̙̦̯̹̇̊͋̂ͤͭ͊ͯͅ ̵͇̘͔͕̱͉̹̼̙͇ͣͯͬ̈́̈̀͐̉͛͞͠ͅE̢̠̰̙̯̥̙̦̹͈̘̪̩̼̜̹̼̽̆ͮ͆ͣ̿̽ͬ͗̈́ͮ̑̚͟͟ ̵̝̹͙̫̱̮̐̓͛̊̉̐̃̃̓̓ͧͯͩ̚ Ę̴̮̹̫̠͖̘̹ͫ̍̽͌͂̾̀ͨ̓̑͜͜͠ ̷̨͕̼̝̻͎̙̹͚͖̞́̑̈́͟͝E̸͎͍̖͔͓̥̺̣ͪ̔̿ͭ̀̒̽̔̎̄̈ͧ̀͘͜͞ ̧̢̺̼͈̜̘̥̦͉̪͈̞̹̯̠͓̓͑̔͆͝ E̢̳̳̖̜̞̟̜̤̞̞̖͓̠̹͖̬̭̝ͪ̌͒̔̂ ̹̟͙͙̙̌͑̒̒̂ͤͯ͘͞ E̡͎̫͍̻͉̟͐̇͑̔͐ͧͭͪ͟ͅ ̧̤̗̺͍̤͇̼̼͈̼̙̤͓̽̃ͦͨ̐͆͌ͬ͟Ȩ̷͚͓̗͎̣̰̳̖̤̥͍͎̱̙̾̍̊͒͂̀͑̓̔̒͆͒͒̆ͧ͐̚͡ ̴̨̪̝͇̥̩͓̹̯̙͔̮̟̥͇͙̗͗̌ͮ̈͐̐̈́͊͒̏ͯ͌͌̎̏ͫͣ͆̚͠ ̨̢͙̰̣͍̝̗̪͈͕̮̖͔̭̭̮͈͐͌ͫͣ̓̎͟͡͡ͅ

RARNALD GRUNMPFFTT

W̴̡̞̫̻̥͈͇͍̦̻̩̩̝̏̋̏ͩ̋

̤̞̩̭̼͔̪̙̘̠͕̞̙̎͑̈̆̊̽̒̔ͪ̇ͨ̏̿ͭ̚ ̧̞̹̼̠̘̯̣̿̔̆ͭͣͬ̂̾̌͌ͤ̔͂̊ͪ͌͛̀͡ ̵̤̰̠̖̭̞̙̙͙̖̟̫͍͚͇͒̔̍ͧ̽ͮ̆̔̾ͮͭ͞ ̢̢̛̺͈̩̣͓͍̣͍̯̘̦̱͎̞̦ͤͩͮ̂̽̇̎͑̔̓͡͝ ̸̧̮͇̤͉̝͓̜̱͇̝̥͒͒ͯ͂̑ͫͫͣ͗͆̍ͤͭ̊̆͊̚͘ ̧̨̮̳̘̞̃ͦ̐͊͋͐ͫ͋ͩ̈̓̋͂ͧ͑̽͟ ̷̢̮̗͚̩͓͈̫̞̼͙̼̗̹̘̭̟̒̽͂̎͐ͧ͊̆͂͊͂̒͋͂ͨ̓̒͐͢
̛̛̻̪͚̣̜̹͚͆̈̍̎ͨ͜ͅ ̷̹̙̺̜̻̹̪̠̭͖͎͕͔̪̙̺̻̱̮ͦ̒͋ͣ̎͋͊ͮ͋ͧͦ͝͞ ͍͕̟̰̯̈́ͪ̀̓͛̏̒̉̽ͤ͆͟ ̵̧͔̼̘͔̙̮͕̯͇̦͍ͩͯ̌̿ͪ͘͜͝ ͇͙̪͉̟̭̱̰͍̤̬͍̝͇̫̓ͦͩͬͨ͊͐̇ͦͩͬ͛̔͘͟͡ ̷̨̛̖̼̼̠̬͕̫̹̘̪̪̯̦̙͚͌̿̕͢
̞̖̫̠̥̖͈̦̊ͧ̑̔͒̿ͨͩͬ͂̌ͦ̾̚͘͟͡͠͞ͅ ̛̗̺͓̞̠͚̙̼͈̟͚̣̻̣͊̎̐ͮͬ̃́ͅ

̧̤̗̖̖̪̹̙̺͉͖̤͂͐͂̓̈́ͯ̒̈̍͂̆́ͅ ̷̼̭̻͓̝͇̱̹̥͇͔̞̻̞͙͙̤͖̑͗̇̔̾͐͞͡ͅ ̜̬̪͇͙̜̪̬̯̩̼͔̦̝̹͈ͯ̈̀́̌͛̽͂̑̇̂̆̆ͭͯ͑͘͝ ̜̼̩͋̓͑̒͡ ̨̛̭̹̯̝͖̺̱̃ͧ͌ͪ̓̀͆̈ͪ͒͞ ̧͇͎͕̗̮̤̪̭͈͎ͪ͐ͤ̊ͨ̂̓̈́̚͟͞ ̸͈̳̯͔͖̯̐̈́̽ͫ̒͂̌͋ͫ͂ͭ̃̄͋̀

̷̟͚͖̥̰͈̗͈̙ͯ̉͗̄̈̓͑͑ͩ̈́̇̇̀̚̚̚͢ ̹̮̹̣͚̳̤̻̝͒̋̿̇ͣ̋ͣ̃̔͞ ̸̶͎͚͕̱͙̬͖̄ͤ͊͐ͦͣ̽̿ͩ̂̽ͨ̃̀͞ ̝̥̪̯͓̫͎ͫ̀̽̃ͬ̉̓̋̋ͧ̄ͭ̈́̆̀̀͝ ̸̧̤̬̮̠̯̜̘̟̘̝̪̪͈̜̰̑̎̄ͨ̎͋̉͆̃͂́͢ͅͅ ̴͎̱̱̯̻̜͍̬̦͔͔͕̹̞̥̥̦͍ͧͩͩ͂̔̒̆̊̚̕
̶̡̟͚̜͉͎̺̺̗̼͙͚̆͒̃͗͐̉̚͜ ̴̸̛̣̥̪͇͎͍͍͕̐͂ͤ͛̈́͑͌̎̄͗͟ ̵̸̹̳͓̮̩̜̤̼̠͓͍̥̾ͧ͑͋̈̃ͫ̌͑͆̌͐̽́̚͠ O̢̡̯͍̰͇͓̣̹̪̟͈̞͕̱̤̺͈̮͎ͩ̽̓̈́ͧ̿ͧ̑̆͌͂͞

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

Stop laughing stupid goy

Is this meme ever going to stop being shit?

Is there a link to Stephen Sherbert freaking out about two scoops?

Are you fags ever going to stop complaining about memes? Please go and stay go.

Triggered? Don't worry, junior. There's still plenty of edgy nigger and kike memes out there to satiate your bored 12 year old mind.

How many times do people have to say that there is no such video. He freaked out about his audience clapping for Trump, and that video exists. The meme is meant to point out the left's comedic failure, using Colbert as the example. Where do the scoops come in then? Basically what happened was that at the same time that anons were making fun of Colbert for getting mad about his audience's clapping preferences, another group of anons were making fun of CNN and a few other news outlets for placing full articles about how Trump had eaten "Two scoops of ice cream, while everyone else gets 1" as if this were legitimately newsworthy. Both memes show liberals irrationally making everything about Trump, so naturally these two memes collided into one single meme using Colbert as the ultimate example due to him being arguably the most inclined to the use of such Trump-focused humor (pic related).

Thanks for the explanation. Unfortunately, in our minds, we're probably going to always remember incorrectly. No biggie though, not like CNN ever gets facts straight from the get go.

This is sickening.

Also gotta factor in that Colbert received a boost in publicity back in the 00's from Ben & Jerry's creating a flavor of ice cream for him. Stephen Colbert's AmeriCone Dream.

He's going to be remembered as le angry politics ice cream man

just use gimp

KIMBAL KUMPYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

Lost

Add Colberts studio underneath but exploding

RAPANZUL TROOGDANOOFF

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG SSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

STOP SCOOOOOOOP

can someone give me a quick rundown?

t. Stephen Colbert

I'm glad Colbert's father died in a plane crash and I hope it was painful.

praise kek

D.A.K ?

can anyone post the source of Colbert actually commenting on the ice cream scoops? I cant find

WE ALL SCOOP DOWN HERE

Anyone got some good Colbert greentext?

lmao

Kek

AND WHEN YOU'RE DOWN HERE, YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE SCOOPS YOU WANT

Kekle

Sensible chortle

Is that Hillary Clinton?

kek

When you stop sucking John Podesta's cock

holy fuck this post is making my browser glitch up

in other news I'm still salty that Cuckbert is tarnishing Letterman's legacy

TWOOOOOO FUCKING SCOOOOOOOPSSS BLAAAWNALD BLLAAAAAAAAAMMMFF

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If all of this was a marketing scheme by ice cream companies, it worked on me. I crave it every time I see a thread like this.

What is the source video for this?

a video in which he mocks Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=URgiq25LGyk

Yes

>Probability of violence: 100%
>Target: QRINKLE SCPLOOF

can we upvote to the top one of these pics on his newest video?

Underrated post.

>an attempt was made