What if the problem is not homosexuality, but degeneracy...

What if the problem is not homosexuality, but degeneracy? Are not the hedonistic pride parades a vocal minority despised by most gays?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/5vMvh
youtube.com/watch?v=TMHKtAnZ6hQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, they are inherently narcissistic.
gays are not "just normal people that are attracted to men".

they have wildly different social and sexual habits than that of the typical person. their pursuit of hedonism is unrivaled.

Op please stop being a faggot

Homosexuality leads directly to degeneracy.
>Muh slippery slope fallacy
yea no, look at where we were 15 years ago when it comes to gay rights, and look at where we are now with 238957329 genders and even pedophiles being mainstreamed and everything

I remember when leftists kept pushing the "statistic" that gays are 25 percent of the population, and it seems people no longer believe that.

Yes.

>Are not the hedonistic pride parades a vocal minority despised by most gays?
Absolutely.
>t. faggot who does not want anything to do with these retards thinking they deserve the right to fuck in public because reasons
I don't want extra rights or whatever, I already have them. I just want a job. Y'know, like most people under 25 arround here.
Gay rights are an empty issue used to cover up unpopular reforms or hide inaction.

2 of those facts bug me. The first one is a wildy huge margin and the other one saying that 25% of gay men have had over 1k sex partners. Thats alot of fuckin sex.

I will post my faggot infographics so you can decide for yourself.

I have to actually disagree with you here.

I'm a gay, and sure, I know it's pretty much wrong. But the thing is, I have an office job, I act like a normal human being. I find that 99.9% of homosexuals are degenerates and that an extremely small minority of homosexuals, such as myself, are the outlier. I think that homosexuality is something pushed on modern day youth, and that is a problem.

While I agree with most of what you say, but I believe that you have to understand that blanket statements about an entire group may be based in fact, but can discount small groups of sane people in a majority dipshit group.

I have to admit that some of these figures are startling, but when my gay friend goes to the bar once a week to get smashed and go home with some buttfucker it doesn't seem completely unlikely that some of these figures are as large as they are.

>homosexuality
>not degenerate

I don't think you know what words mean user.

>not all fags

I'm sure that it's entirely possible for you to live a normal, well adjusted life. I'm not trying to claim that they all deserve to hang; I'm simply drawing correlations between the majority of homosexuals and the degeneracy they engage in.

You have to admit, though; despite the fact that there are well adjusted individuals, it's hard to talk about nearly anything without making generalizations.

Much like the ugly truth behind pitbulls, niggers, or jews, the truth behind homosexuality makes it seem far less innocent than it appears at a glance.

>it's hard to talk about nearly anything without making generalizations.
It's one thing to discuss in generalizations, and another thing to push these generalizations as a proposition for social change.

Is QoP a viable offlaner?

I haven't proposed any social change at all.
she can't jungle quickly and she will get forced out of lane quickly because of her inability to trade well. if you wanted to just stand in the trees and leech exp like an idiot, it could work

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/5vMvh

>one in eight gay men in London has HIV
How many could that possibly be?

>>I haven't proposed any social change at all.
And I wasn't talking about you specifically, but people who take the gas-the-fag meme unironically.

Every single one of these is fear mongering bullshit.

Had a good laugh at

>43% of gay men have over 500 partners.

I've never done anything fun 500 times.

> Are not the hedonistic pride parades a vocal minority despised by most gays?
No

>r*ddit spacing
you have to go back
faggots not allowed on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=TMHKtAnZ6hQ

Homosexuality is hedonism, you kike.

homosexuality is unnecessary. you don't have preferences with sex

end-goal of sex: pleasure
ways-means: anything

the most beneficial ways-means is heterosexual because it provides something beyond pleasure. any other ways-means is self-perpetuated crap that people convince themselves they want