Triggered School

Hey,

I attend this shitty triggered school that gets offended by liberal shit. Basically the whole school cried when Trump got elected. Yesterday someone posted a list of privileges that women had. Than last night a bunch of girls and one gay faggot got together and counter argued it with some bullshit. I listed the counter argument below, you can see the original list. Today we had a school meeting, and a bunch of people got offended. Here is what set me off. A male stood up and said something about respecting that the group of guys who posted the original list on the school board had courage to say it. Than a group of feminazi were being disrespectful while this guy was talking so like 10 minutes later, another guy stand up and points directly at them and roasts the shit out of them saying what they did here won't be acceptable in the real world. They have 24 days left, they're seniors, until graduation, and he's excited to see what they do in fckin college. That set off a bunch of other people.

I think it's funny coming from Sup Forums and getting triggered by a fckin list posted by some irrelevant faggots. The whole school is triggered right now, I thought it be funny for Sup Forums to get in there and explain to these faggots what the real world is. Or just read the list it's fckin hilarious.

School Name: Westtown School (westtown.edu/)
All student email listing: [email protected]
Counter Argument Listing (PDF): a.uguu.se/h4ExlLbFJKxp.pdf

The counter argument list was a Google Doc, but you can't access it unless you have a email at the school and I didn't feel like putting on my school account. So here is the PDF hosted on uguu.se, pomf.cat is having upload issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/iif/oshwc/cfoi/cfch0014.pdf
discord.gg/Buauc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you paying to attend a quaker school and complaining that they're being retarded?

OP here,
to be clear a group of guys made 50 list of women privilege and posted it on a physical school board we have for opinions. Than a group of feminazis and a gay faggot made a counter list which is the PDF I uploaded.

The school is more of hippies like 95% of the students and facility are not Quaker.

I say we dox the people mentioned in the PDF

>gay faggot

thanks for clearing that up op

Might be a little over the top for high schoolers, but it could do something.
What do you think OP?

Op here,
If you're worried about age these shits are all 18 and off to college in 24 days. I think that'd be hilarious. Granted I'm going to have to sit through ha school meeting about cyber bullying but that's worth it.

god damn i coundt even read through all that bullshit

those feminazis are plain old dumb
you should screen the red pill somewhere or just roast them to death

god damn thanks god i live in a shithole where this kind of cancer hasnt arrived yet

do it anons i went there a few years ago, barely graduated cuz of all there retarded rules, its literally commie breeding ground, burn it to the ground user, and tell t. robert i send my regards

>18
Alright then, they should be old enough then. Dox them and let them feel the wrath of the REAL world!

Op here,
Never thought I meet a alumni. Yeah T. Robert is one of the few that aren't so cancer. This school really needs to learn what the real world is like.

A guy can be gay and not a faggot, or a faggot and not a gay. Some, like you, are both gay and a faggot

I'm actually pretty famous there, since i was so close to getting kicked out, I have a birdname if that helps, but I know those girls in the doc they were fresman when i graduated, only good thing about that school was hippie orgies, my friends got suspended for making a joke to a dude about taking his pants off, and they litterally have a gastapo that reports on you secretly so the school can investigate you, burn it down Sup Forums please so i can pee on the ashes

how are you on here dude i thought the school blocked Sup Forums

Got nothing better to do while I have my coffee, gonna post some of the choicest picks.

" 1. Privilege is living 5 years longer on average.
First, this only applies to cisgender white women. Consider that this life expectancy is the product of centuries
of legally-backed misogynistic gender roles that place cisgender women on career paths in safer working
environments than cisgender men. Cis women have been routinely deemed “unfit” for tasking jobs because it
would be going against rigid gender roles that assigned them to stay at home. Cisgender men are taller on
average than cis women , but this is not a privilege. "

> First, this only applies to cisgender white women.

Aside from 'white', those are the only women who exist.

>Consider that this life expectancy is the product of centuries
of legally-backed misogynistic gender roles that place cisgender women on career paths in safer working
environments than cisgender men.

I would sooner consider something with data, like the US Bureau of Labor census in 2015 stating that men make up 93% of all worksite fatalities. (bls.gov/iif/oshwc/cfoi/cfch0014.pdf slide 8)

>Cis women have been routinely deemed “unfit” for tasking jobs because it
would be going against rigid gender roles that assigned them to stay at home.

I'll suspend for a moment that "tasking jobs" is a term made up for this paper, and simply assume the author(s) meant jobs with high physical requirements. Women do not build muscle at the same rate that men do, and not even all men build muscle quickly enough for some of these positions. AIDS Skrillex and Carl the Cuck likely don't produce enough testosterone to build enough muscle to work in active duty with troops sieging Mosul.

>Cisgender men are taller on average than cis women , but this is not a privilege.

So why mention it, if you're simply trying to cram false statistics and terms down the other impressionable youths' throats?

those dumb bitches put in their whole names at the end of the document

that school breeds a special kind of idiots

I'm using LTE on my phone right now, fuck class.

really dude its a hippy commune thats cut off from the outside world, some of these hoes go this school for their entire lives, its literally an indoctrination boot camp, only good thing about it is the wrestling coach, hows the wrestling team doing user, we had a streak going before i left

You have to put your initial and year at the end of each post you put on the board. Makes it easy to find out which faggot said what.

Not sure about the wrestling team sorry. I think they did good this Winter. The basketball team as always has good dumb niggers that can run and shoot hoops.

i am wondering how many of you are in that communist gulag?

cause you cant be the only one out there who is edgy/thinking outside the commiebox

as i said screen the red pill or idk hitler's speeches

still recruiting niggers straight out of kenya i see

Currently almost 10% or more of the male population agree with it. 99% of the female population hate it. The rest faggots are just laughing.

im two seconds away from doxing myself so i can shit on this school with you in real time,

Funny thing is the meeting was Meeting for Worship since it's Thursday. It just ended like an hour ago.

fuck that shit slept through all of them, would hide in my room under the covers and get a homie to sign the sheet, when we graduated we got our whole class to do the shocker fingers and pretended they were moose ears, best grad photo ever

only 10% damn thats really a lost cause

i had some waves of feminism in my class too but i managed to shut it down and ridcule it hell and back with the help of 2 druggies from the back at the class

i am still grateful to those idiots cause they helped me kill that scourge

if you speak out you're literally ostracized unless your super fucking charming, the dudes get sex but lose there dignity, sometimes you can get even get expelled for speaking out on social media, these fuckkin commies turned me into a berniefag and i will never forgive them

the thing is in my shithole of a country the feminism hasnt reached the leadership levels already
so i was basically fighting against other students and the stupid bitches cant do anything to me ?

i am tall i am smart i have the best grades what can they do to attack me ? call me fat? cmon give me a break
i just shat on them over and over again till they've given up and stopped talking about feminism altogether at school becasue they KNOW what will come if they started the subject

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord;

discord.gg/Buauc

>9. Privilege is not being judged or laughed at for asking for help.
Again, this is because of toxic masculinity, which is a breed of a misogyny directed towards men. Because
asking for help is seen as weak and womanly, men are shamed when they do so. Being seen as part of the
gender that is seen as not self-sufficient is not a privilege.

>Again, this is because of toxic masculinity, which is a breed of a misogyny directed towards men.

Well-y well well, this reeks of ideology. Let's take a look at the definition, shall we?

"Terry Kupers, a professor at The Wright Institute school of psychology, describes toxic masculinity as "the constellation of socially regressive male traits that serve to foster domination, the devaluation of women, homophobia and wanton violence".

Writer Amanda Marcotte says that toxic masculinity is

a specific model of manhood, geared towards dominance and control. It’s a manhood that views women and LGBT people as inferior, sees sex as an act not of affection but domination, and which valorizes violence as the way to prove one’s self to the world." "

>Socially regressive
>devaluing women
>homophobic
>violent

That sounds a little *sniff* ideological.

>views women and LGBT as inferior
ideol-
>sex as an act of domination
*sniff*
>as the way to prove one's self to the world

Oh jesus, I can't wait to hear how much you love Islam, then.

>Because asking for help is seen as weak and womanly, men are shamed when they do so.

If someone is concerned about being seen as weak, then perhaps they're either interacting with the wrong person or simply showing signs of weakness. Hell, I suffered from risk-aversion before I mensched the fuck up.

>Being seen as part of the gender that is seen as not self-sufficient is not a privilege.

You just plead a case for the gender that -in your context- would be self-sufficient if they weren't acting like women. Are you maybe dealing with some (((internalized mysogyny)))?

Op you are a fag and you should kill yourself.

Not your personal army.

I'm done with my coffee, but I'm sure you kids are about to go to lunch. Have a good day in class, little goyim.

You need to burn your school down, OP. It's the only way. See you in Valhalla.

its a worth cause user, this is literally a commie breeding ground indoctrinating our youth at birth, its the poster child for liberals infiltrating the school system, i'd be against any other school but this one is worth effort and the reaction would be priceless and memeworthy

this school has ruined lives, lives of personal friends and brothers, over liberal ideology and bullshit pc terminology, a kid got suspended for not using proper pronouns for trannys, burn it down and may kek accept /our/ sacrafice

I believe you should try to get something done first. If something interesting can happen really quickly if you mess with these people, Sup Forums will find value in it.

>Rebuttals

My sides

>fags don't even like women

>yet they somehow still delude themselves into thinking women have it harder

God I hate faggots so much

great heores are born in tumultuous times
you'll move on from this place very soon
time for you to sperg out and reveal full powerlevel op

>yet
let's hope it never does, ba pula

Any suggestions on what I should do?
I'm willing to do something that will trigger people.

move to eastern Europe, I can't see the west getting better.

you wouldn't happen that original list, would you? I'd very much like to see it.

wait, I'm an idiot