XLRUMP LOST ME

Is anyone else here a former Trump supporter? Not gonna lie, I voted for him and everything but I'm starting to really regret my vote. He's not really fighting for the little guy like he said he would. People are saying he's going to be impeached before 2020, is that true?

So this is the famous Sup Forums a bunch of quitters huh?

I think I'll go back to the The_D as much as you guys get around trolling defeatist posts like this really get me down see you Sup Forumsros on the flip side.

PRAISE KEK!

How many super hilarious ironic thedonald posts do you make a day?

Is your father an abusive alcoholic?

let me know

Off fuck Comrede

>australian falling for the most obvious of trolls

well color me surprised

i cant believe i voted for this dumbass

NOT MY PRESIDENT

RESIST

Not gonna lie, former zliaumphf voter here. This is hilarious watching zimpf eat ice cream. But in all seriousness we can't let him get two scoops.

Unironic shill poster
Tier 2 ironic the_donald shitposter

>ahmed not realising this is post-ironic baiting
Lurk more

Trump is a let down but the alternative was hillary or a neocohen.We had no choice.

How much did the JIDF pay you for that post goy?

And here you are, falling for Ahmed's bait

To be honest.. Trump looks like he staged this. I've been a lifelong Trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me.

$0.25 shekels have been deposited into your account.
Have a Kosher Day!

Shill threads all read the same

OBAMA UNMASKED SETH RICH!

This is the worst. You people are so easy to spot, it's painfully obvious. I wish you would go away. Sup Forumsis still here, you faggets are baiting each other. Congrats you're subverting yourselves.
If you earn income
Shit posting on Sup Forums all day,
You have failed in life.

Better than Hillary.

So much better.

When Trump loses, the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks, maybe even months. I shall descend upon this board like a wolf upon a lamb, and bask in the unending impotent rage that this board will pump out. I will gaze upon the suicide threads and rage posts, and I don't think my penis will ever be harder than it will as a million Sup Forums tards cry out in itty bitty white boi penis fury simultaneously. They'll try to convince themselves it was a rigged. They'll try to convince themselves that the Jews had pulled a fast one on them. "We will riot!" They will say. "Race war!" "Day of the rope!" they will cry. Time will pass, and they will do nothing because all they can do is talk. They are too cowardly and weak to do anythingBut none of that will balm the pain of knowing that their God Emperor, their hero, will go do wn in history as an amusing foot note, an embarrassment, as the loud obnoxious asshole who lost to the first WOMAN president, a woman who the entire nation thought was a literal criminal but still preferred to Trump. I need to fap

>people still unironically support this manchilld

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>praise le kek!!!