I am proud of eating shit trickled down and settling for a mediocre slave life..suck it up, freeloaders

>i am proud of eating shit trickled down and settling for a mediocre slave life..suck it up, freeloaders

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney_presidential_campaign,_2012#47.25_comment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums will insult this hard-working hwhite woman
Whatever happened to "don't purity spiral"?
:^)

>Sup Forums is one person

judging by it's complexion, that job is running a fast food grill

I don't believe she works that much.

And a person who would work that much would be dull as fuck.

Show me where I said that

sure
^^ right there

>talks only about working hard.

>"i dont mind i earned it through my own hard work"

bitch sounds like michael scott

here, have another idiot

>how dare people take pride in their work!
>why can't they be like me and just mooch?

>I work 93 hours a week and barely make any money! Suck it up!

Misery loves company.

I bet the black slaves had a better life i would never work more than 40 hours

Judging by her bitchy tone, her kids must love her current job

do you like intentionally misrepresenting people? or do you do it for other reasons?

taking pride in work =/= advocating others to settle for mediocrity and live as shit of a life as she accepts

that's the standard here in burgerland.
people are unable to even identify the source of their oppression, blaming it on things like race/gender/etc...and as a result, nothing really changes.
we get fucked in the ass and do nothing to stop it

Yeah, nah. You are a faggot. These are all from the wall street protests by other faggots that grew up to be antifa. Shes making fun of people that want gibs and telling them how they can earn the gibs that they want.

Now this is wagecuckery

daily reminder that this meme singlehandedly lost Romney the election in 2012

If he's a former marine why did he have to work 70hr weeks to oay for college

To be fair Sup Forums only has the combined intelligence of one person.

Feels bad man. I stop immidiatly shouting about my job.

This is the kind of shit rhat terrifies me. How can people work this many hours a week and be content with their lives? Damn I need to find a job after graduation immediately. I would never stoop this low.

>How can people work this many hours a week and be content with their lives?

Cus it makes them feel superior to others. Despite being total livestock goyim.

I'd fire anyone who posted one of those stupid signs. If you work those hours but don't have a vested interest, well, I hope it's a transitional thing, and you figure out your value. But to brag about it? Retarded.

GI Bill only covers 3 or 4 years, and it's possible to be forced into remedial classes that don't even count for your major, for people that have been out of school for a few years like veterans, a 2 year degree can take 3-4

While I am all for hard work (and have been gainfully employed since i was 14 yrs old), the fact that no one has to do this type of shit in the developed world EXCEPT in the US is totally lost on these faggots as well as Sup Forums

lol at the plebeian class
t: not neet

>advocating others to settle for mediocrity
sounds good to me, its what the vast majority of the population is destined for. someone always needs to clean the toilets. theres nothing wrong with being a small cog in the societal machine, its more dignified than living off your parents or the governments money

>dog bless ;_;7

>work 90 hours a week
>never seek a different job with better pay

But why?

If you're going to work that much light as well become a truck driver and make bank

>the fact that no one has to do this type of shit in the developed world EXCEPT in the US is totally lost on these faggots as well as Sup Forums

People in Canada work ridiculous hours too, we also have 40 hr work weeks with lots of jobs that require you to work over-time.

>become a truck driver
might not be the best time to get into that profession

>for people that have been out of school for a few years like veterans, a 2 year degree can take 3-4

Nope, stop trying to excuse your low IQ by portraying not jumping straight into college post high school as some kind of a challange

If you can't graduate a 2 year degree in 2 years, or a 4 year degree in 4 years you are either lazy/have some medical shit etc happened to you, you are a retard who should not have a college education

Unions were a good idea

>This is what over half the american population have a mindset of
Lol

she knows that US Whites are allready at 53%

Pretty redpilled gal there

Self driving trucks will still need human supervision for a long time to come.

If she's working that much the chances of her working for someone else (i.e. Not owning the means of production) are near zero. I've never met anyone who worked that much who didn't own their own business.

>53%

these fuckers are likely the 1%, at least 2%, richest globally.

Nowhere in that post does it say "Sup Forums is one person". I win.

>become a truck driver
hahahah that wont last long buddy

Why are you even mad leftcuck?

Good goy, don't complain! You have no time left to improve yourself, to learn a new language or listen to some music, but who needs it right? Your life is your job and your job is your life. Don't even try to be a member of society outside work or to spend some time with your family!
And when you're done and you realize that nothing that you did matter, then you can kill yourself

>huehue having corporatism take over your country isn't reasonable enough grounds to be mad

you work 14 hours a day 7 day per week? if you're not trolling about being a mom you're dumber than an ape.

>mmmmm fuck i love suffering so much
>lmaoing @ u plebs that don't WANT to suffer and be wageslaves and actually want to live a decent life, fucking pinkos

Work makes you free.

Even if you earn 2 or 3 times the minimum wage you are still not in the 30%

Being a single mom isn't a job, it's a consequence of picking the wrong dick to let into your pussy.

Will never come to the west anyway this will be happen only in japan .. people here would bring the truck to stop and rob all the shit

>Joined a Union at my new job because I was tired of being fucked with at all of my other jobs
>Had some shitty retail job where I was threatened with ACTUAL VIOLENCE by my manager, forced to work during my lunches on other numbers, forced to work off the clock during hours we weren't even open or else I was threatened with being fired
>Union protects me, already they got me more hours and higher pay at my new job because they put the boots to my boss proving I basically run the entire department by myself
>I'm somehow a lefty crybaby cuck even though I despise most minorities, voted Trump, and just want to be treated like a fucking human being while I finish my college degree

I totally understand the hate for union workers though, people like that crybaby bitch in the other department who scream MUH UNION if you even look at her funny ruin it for everyone. I only called them because all of my hours were squandered for a new guy and I wasn't getting paid the extra amounts I should for all the equipment I run.

I bust my ass, god dammit. I work all the hours nobody wants to, I come in on my days off, I've only been there for half a year and I do more work than the high school bitch who stands around and texts all day, why the hell shouldn't I be rewarded?

You didn't work that much, did you?

I wish fags like you would stop using this to deflect (or better yet, run away from) criticism of Sup Forums and it's autism.

How can you be such a failure that you have to work all those hours

>I work 50+ hours a week and get paid for 40
Except that's illegal.

>i am the 53%
>slowpoke meme initiated

There's nothing wrong with unions so long as they are voluntary and aren't for government workers. Unions are a good way to counterbalance the offset in power an owner has on his employees and as the owner wants the most work for the least salary, the union wants the least work for the most salary, the two forces come to a good balance, unless it's government workers then the government just shits out money or increases taxes.

>14h/day
Basically she's left with 10 hours in a day, and at least 6 hours are for sleeping
How the fuck can you live a normal life with 4 free hours a day, i don't fucking know

she shouldn't be working at all, only working on raising children. unfortunately we can't do that solely because monetary policy is skewed.

Most people I see on /pol laugh at these faggot kike slaves.

>fuck me in the ass harder master I want less money for longer hours

Patriotard virtue-signalling.

It IS illegal but it still happens. Shit like what I described. My manager was too fucking cheap and lazy to call the local cleaner or whatever, so me and a couple other guys got forced to come in hours before the store opened and clean/wax all the floors. If we said no, we'd get threatened with "well then I'll just pin this thing on you and get you in trouble". If we called corporate, he somehow had some thing he pulled out of his ass like "yeah well user has really been working that hard lately so we cut his hours" and corporate would just go "yeah ok, that's fine" and push no further.

It fucking sucks but that shit genuinely happens.

Yeah they taught me all of the machines right off the bat, and you're supposed to get like a dollar more per hour for each machine you use, but because they never technically signed off of "official training" they tried to spin it as "well we just want him to be AWARE of the machines" and the union went "I don't fucking think so" and got me my four extra bucks per hour.

Kid has never heard of salary.

Loser.

>fire a competent worker who works double over a sign
>hire two 40 hour fuckups to replace them
>"jamal and Amanda might be fucking on my dime but at least I don't have to pay overtime or read signs"

I feel sorry for the males she has to work for THANK GOD no women work where I do! (or would want to) They are just about always either in the way or a waste of time and $.
But that girl (?) in the pic, she doesn't need a job she needs to shave her mustache and perhaps consider plastic surgery. Image waking up every morning and having coffee with that person for the next 175 yrs of your life? What a NIGHTMARE! Clearly these are her "cries for attention" she feels she deserves.....just like she sees on her favorite Reality TV show or what ever mind control horse shit she's under.
Find em, feed em, fuck em, and FORGET em! But be sure to wear a rubber they've all got herpes and nigger AIDS these days (since TV tells them it's cool and hip)

being a worker bee wouldn't be as bad if it was for a local, family owned place or something and not a sterile, bureaucratic, soul wrenching massive corporation

>HASN'T been working that hard
My bad

I was just looking for this the other day, thanks

These people are so fucking stupid it makes me sick. Proud bootlickers trying to guilt you into living a life as shitty as theirs. They're sooOOoOOo proud of having a shitty job literally anyone can get including legitimate mentally disabled people. These shitters ruin everything, and it's because of them that I have to work while going through school.

You sound like a woman yourself.

> What is salary?

Welcome, user

They need to be gassed, literally. Workaholics are as degenerate as NEETs. They do nothing with their life except enrich the Jews.

I work 84 hours a week.
The pay is really good, though.
I'm thankful for being allowed to work that many hours.
>I only work 39 weeks out of 52 and get over 100K
Got to work to get paid.

>i don't understand anything about what capitalism is other than what marxist scholars told me but i'm too edgy to be a marxist let's seize the means of production freedom is materialism slavery is spiritual freedom!

It's called: Exempt

Damn near all high paid positions and all middle+ management, and jobs where you managed your own time, are this way. It does get abused though.

Bullshit.
I provide for my family.
I'm glad my wife can stay at home and raise our kids.
I have three houses:
>Regular residence
>Beach house
>Lake house
Work is what a man is supposed to do.
I'll rest when I retire with a nice nest egg and money for the kids.
You're not a real man if you aren't providing for a family.

Seriously people, work less hours, drive a shitty car, rent a shithole apartment, ditch cable..

so you can live life more!!!

>people are mad that other people would rather work than spend a lifetime passively consuming media and trading idle barbs in a vietnamese dancing studio
?????????????????

By 53% she means she's one of the 53% white women that voted for Trump. I can't believe I feel the need to spell this out in this thread considering my flag.

what is a salary?

The thing is tho there are pretty much no high paying non salaried jobs.

Sad part about pic in OP is she probably works some trash job for like 15 bucks an hour.

If she was a surgeon or great engineer maybe you could justify wasting your life like that, otherwise just lol

They are living for themselves instead of living for their family.
The best thing you can do for the world is raise white kids to further humanity.
>Whites are needed to run the world

money supply is nominal in the long term and even in the short term now with rates so low its meaningless. nice try tho

"Hard work is it's own reward."
>Words to live by

They are the 53% of Americans who pay federal income taxes, you fucking brainlet

>low IQ roach

no it was from mitt romneys 2012 presidential campaign.

Romney said 47% of the country pays no net federal income tax and would therefore never vote for him and are happy for a life of dependency.

100-47=53

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitt_Romney_presidential_campaign,_2012#47.25_comment

Probably some shit tier social service non profit job that caters to the dregs of society

This is a guy or a girl ?

nice strawman, dude!
>what is post-secondary education?

Thats one good goy
Top wage slave, would hire to make shekels for me

wahhhh i want to work less hours so i can sit on my fat haunch and shitpost on a taiwanese anime board and jerk off to trannies. its not like most of you fags would actually take up a sport or learn a new language if given the time. being a drone can put some modicum of meaning to your empty lives

Americans truly are the most Cucked.

>yes goys, consume consume CONSUME
>if you dont have a new car, trendy urban apartment, 30k watch youre just a loser whose not spending enough time slaving away at your shitty soulless job

Strawman? If you are low income then you should live as such, not work 60+hrs a week. I make slightly above min wage and work 40hrs a week and live just fine. It's likely people living outside their means. People who insist its important to have a nice car or place to live. Waste away much of their life working...

nvm i misunderstood your post, sorry

>even in the short term now with rates so low its meaningless. nice try tho

This is a very short-sighted point of view, and likely coming from someone with very long impulse control (and with no surprise you are a Canadian poster). Interest rates that are temporarily suppressed or raised WILL be punished by the natural law of the market.

>JUZT BRINT MOAR MOUNNYY!!

Kys shill. Keynesian-ism is an utter failure, and its entire ideology is based around protecting an inner circle of elite blackmailing Satanist murderous pedophiles who use gematria to pay tribute to El. Fuck off faggot.

>I deserve "free" shit simply for existing
Fuck off, commie

why does that graph just magically multiply the stock market index by 47? lol

>in b4 "my job is being a mom"